Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

DumbakaSensei

Jul 15, 2021
Do any of these games have Futa Mother on Son Incest? Where the Mom tops her son as a futa or with a strapon?
Well Futa Family promised that the next update its gonna continues MCs characters mother so maybe we will get it for now only bj scene and handjob with his mother. Also its full of NTR so yeah if you are not into that be careful to avoid it

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Well Futa Family promised that the next update its gonna continues MCs characters mother so maybe we will get it for now only bj scene and handjob with his mother. Also its full of NTR so yeah if you are not into that be careful to avoid it
On the front page:
Every character in this game is 18+ and not blood related. All children might be adopted.

Is that just to avoid censors? I was referring to real incest.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
dont know about you guys.

but for me right now, i find that there is a lack of trans/futa/sissy on male (the mc) romance focus game, especially in reality world setting.

yeah, we have some like family affair, but most of these games, the trans/futa is not the main focus , instead it is more in harem groups.

there is good some kind of romance like with Lysaa in fetish locator, or Ginny in life of desmond. but as usual their is not the main focus.

for others even if there is focus in romance, the MC is usually would later on become sissy, traps or femboy.

or it is based in fantasy or sci fi setting (due to virus mutation, some people born as futa, or some magic cause the women have penis). example such as frozen past, final spell, lunars chosen etc

most of romance with Trans/Futa is usually male on futa focus. drawing my life have nice romantic relationship with trans, but is mostly male on futa.

i just wish that one day, we would have a nice romantic trans/futa/sisy on male (the mc) focus in reality setting. any kind of Trans/futa/sissy on male games is always welcome especially this is such a niche fetish, however sometimes i am quite tired of harem (side trans character), magic and fantasy, Space and virus, and MC that is/will become sissy, traps, femboy.

just my opinion.

Mar 7, 2017

but for me right now, i find that there is a lack of trans/futa/sissy on male (the mc) romance focus game, especially in reality world setting.

yeah, we have some like family affair, but most of these games, the trans/futa is not the main focus , instead it is more in harem groups.

there is good some kind of romance like with Lysaa in fetish locator, or Ginny in life of desmond. but as usual their is not the main focus.

for others even if there is focus in romance, the MC is usually would later on become sissy, traps or femboy.

or it is based in fantasy or sci fi setting (due to virus mutation, some people born as futa, or some magic cause the women have penis). example such as frozen past, final spell, lunars chosen etc

most of romance with Trans/Futa is usually male on futa focus. drawing my life have nice romantic relationship with trans, but is mostly male on futa.

i just wish that one day, we would have a nice romantic trans/futa/sisy on male (the mc) focus in reality setting. any kind of Trans/futa/sissy on male games is always welcome especially this is such a niche fetish, however sometimes i am quite tired of harem (side trans character), magic and fantasy, Space and virus, and MC that is/will become sissy, traps, femboy.

just my opinion.
It's a conspiracy.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017

just my opinion.
Shattered [Yeda Games] this one? fits criteria? :unsure:

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
On the front page:
Every character in this game is 18+ and not blood related. All children might be adopted.

Is that just to avoid censors? I was referring to real incest.
Most games are supposed to be real incest, it's just that people add the whole "step-" schtick because they want to post their game on Patreon, and the rules there forbid incest and other such things. Usually these games have patches that restore incest content.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueJackal

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021

just my opinion.
There was a game, I forgot what it's called (maybe Choo-choo remembers?). Yes, it's a (low-)fantasy, and dickgirls are not the game's main focus, but you do get it as a viable option. Basically, it's a Ren'Py game with renders made in 3D Sex Villa.
The protagonist is a geek in either high school or college, he comes across a bong that turns out to be housing a genie. You're then given a choice of what to wish for. One of the wish choices is to get revenge on a mean popular girl, which results in her growing a dick, and if you do everything right (or wrong, depending on how you look at it) in the following choices, the PC will end up in a romantic relationship with her as a dickgirl, and he will be the top. I say that this is a viable option because she is romancable in most choices.
Sadly, the game is pretty short.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes