Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
There was a game, I forgot what it's called (maybe Choo-choo remembers?). Yes, it's a (low-)fantasy, and dickgirls are not the game's main focus, but you do get it as a viable option. Basically, it's a Ren'Py game with renders made in 3D Sex Villa.
The protagonist is a geek in either high school or college, he comes across a bong that turns out to be housing a genie. You're then given a choice of what to wish for. One of the wish choices is to get revenge on a mean popular girl, which results in her growing a dick, and if you do everything right (or wrong, depending on how you look at it) in the following choices, the PC will end up in a romantic relationship with her as a dickgirl, and he will be the top. I say that this is a viable option because she is romancable in most choices.
Sadly, the game is pretty short.
maybe High Jinx! [Sluggo] ? and game seems missing from this list if it have futa on male

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Most games are supposed to be real incest, it's just that people add the whole "step-" schtick because they want to post their game on Patreon, and the rules there forbid incest and other such things. Usually these games have patches that restore incest content.
Yeah, I have no problem with games that have incest patches or games where the dev says they are designed with real incest in mind like Second Class where you can define the relationship, and the dev wrote it as an incest story.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Yes, that's the one. Except that it's actually male on futa, so I guess it doesn't belong in this thread. :cry:
R u sure??
Cause I'm pretty sure that there's a couple of futa on male scenes in High Jinx!!?
But, I really kind of don't remember either to be honest..
That's a really old game that I haven't played n a minute, nor planning to anytime soon!!
But if I'm really not mistaken tho, then u just only need to remember to make multiple saves on literally, EVERY SINGLE choice that ur able to come by n that game (pun intended:p), so u can more easily see/go thru all of each different type of scenes that each choice ends up leading u: One; of which being at the least-if not a few, futa on male scenes...
But again, I honestly can't really remember tho...
Soo: Anybody, please do correct me if u know I'm wrong...!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Shattered [Yeda Games] this one? fits criteria? :unsure:
the MC of this game is a trans/sissy or will be trans/sissy right?

reading the comment and walkthrough, the game are more like trans/sissy/futa on trans/sissy/futa.

i prefer regular male mc, having relationship with trans/futa. as example like in family affair, fetish locater (lysaa), life of desmond (Ginny). sadly, the trans in these game are more of a side character in harem game. drawing my life is another example, a loving relationship with a trans gf, however, it is more of male on futa.

a romantic/love male relationship between a regular male and trans in realistic modern settings with the male mc is the bottom, and the trans/futa is the top (trans/ futa on male).

i imagine it is just a simple story and plotline. from how their meet each other, how their falling in love, how their decide who the top and bottom, the date and naughty things they did together, challenges and drama, from living together and to marriage etc etc.

i think this type of game did not exist at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: Choo-choo

Futas.dump

Nov 16, 2019
Guys ... Please help with new animation from my fav author... Theres dick comparing with sis futa.
i need this one. Thx.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
NEW

To Save a King [tsandds123] ongoing, 2D art, male protagonist, only POV scenes, game futa on male mostly
UFO [17MOONKEYS] ongoing, 3DCG, male protagonist, one character futa with possible futa on male content
Domme Matrix-Tournament of Power [v1.0] [s1ck] completed, 3DCG, male protagonist, mostly femdom game with single futa on male scene
First Date [v1.3] [GrimCiri] completed, 3DCG, male protagonist, optional minimal futa on male content
Endara Chronicles: The Apothecary [0.7c PE] [Soniram] ongoing, 3DCG, male protagonist, harem game, only minimal scenes(blowjob and handjob)
High Jinx! [v1.00] [Sluggo] completed, 3DCG, male protagonist, old game with alot of fetishes, only one futa on male scene

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes