Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

iball

Aug 4, 2017

all my wishes for every fetish that I wanted to see in game futa on male through this creator are coming true, the graphics will not be the best but better than nothing go and see something that deserves in my opinion and soon it will be in the release range of the first test of the game
I just can't get into Giant women/dicks. I am a bottom, and I love large/muscular girls...but within limits. I've been with girls that have 10-11 inch dicks. I have been with girl's that were like 6'5. But when you have girls that are like twice the size of someone, it takes me out of it. That said, orc girls are fucking hot...as long as they don't look like the Hulk standing on the Juggernauts shoulders. Urka from ToA is a good example of a futa orc build.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I just can't get into Giant women/dicks. I am a bottom, and I love large/muscular girls...but within limits. I've been with girls that have 10-11 inch dicks. I have been with girl's that were like 6'5. But when you have girls that are like twice the size of someone, it takes me out of it. That said, orc girls are fucking hot...as long as they don't look like the Hulk standing on the Juggernauts shoulders. Urka from ToA is a good example of a futa orc build.
Stilyo Cock.png

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Wow... That one? Is what we in the industry call an "oof".

No seriously people, stop hounding me for that fisherman & mermaid Futa on male oviposition story, please I've so much to do.
FINE I'LL SHARE. :coffee: (Twist my arm why don't you)

So a lean, long haired feminine looking fisherman, wearing nothing but shorts is fishing on a dock, he is musing about having a better life, only to get snatched by a blue haired mermaid while he was distracted. Everything happened so fast. First thing she does is kiss him under water, sharing with him the ability to breathe under water.
She takes him to her lair (Another red headed mermaid notices this) & speaks a language he cannot understand, he feels panic but comfort, it feels strange & scary. She slowly eases him in into a blowjob & eventually he stops resisting & relaxes with his release.
She seems satisfied, opens her upper fish tail & starts to fuck him while holding his face, very much infatuated with him.
He's confused but at this point he doesn't care anymore & cums inside her. She is immensely happy with this & hugs him tight, kissing him again & falling asleep in his embrace.
He tries to leave but once he reaches the cave entrance, the red haired mermaid spots him & embraces him, trying to kiss him, but before she can do anything else, the blue haired mermaid he was with comes out in a hurry with a pitch fork & makes angry noises at the now scared red mermaid, pricking her away.
Then she turns to the man with sad eyes, like she feels betrayed that he wanted to leave, & cries as she embraces him. So she has sex with him again, as if to beg, to convince him to stay.
The next morning comes along, she looks pregnant already. he feels a little heavy & relaxed. He can barely move. She has a hungry look on her face, & it's then he notices she has an extended clitoris, that serves as an ovipositor. She grabs his head & pushes it inside his mouth. At first he panics, he tries to resist, but it tastes sweet, like ripe fruit. So he doesn't mind. She looks like she's reaching an orgasm, but he feels some segmented egg-shaped hard objects go down his throat, he's not gagging, on account of the breath kiss. He swallows enough to make his belly bulge a little. After she removes it he coughs & she looks worried that she might have hurt him, cleaning his face of any remainder. He gets scared, she just laid eggs in his stomach, he's seriously considering this going to end up like an alien movie situation where they burst from out of his belly. But her worried embrace puts him a little at ease. He embraces her back & as he's thinking that he's about to fall asleep, he feels her poking him, & before he can think anything else, she inserts it inside him, as she is looking right at him, drooling she's anally thrusting on him. He wonders why he's not resisting, he's scared but it feels so good somehow. And after she reaches her climax again, she pumps him full of eggs one by one, his belly looking full & she longingly embraces him. Satisfied. He falls asleep.
When he wakes up she's nowhere to be found but he feels something on his dick.
The red haired mermaid again, sucking him off, & as soon as she notices he's awake, she flees the cave. He wonders where she went & his belly looks bigger, something about how his body is feeling is making him want to masturbate & as the blue haired mermaid arrives, with a mouth full of fish, she notices his masturbation, he stops but she wonders if she can do the same. And so she tries. He gets up & gets behind her, grabbing her & showing her how it's done. She finishes herself off & lets out 2 eggs accidentally. She has this sudden look of horror on her face, as she holds those 2 eggs with tears in her face. He tries to console her but they don't speak the same language. She looks at him & pushes one egg into his mouth. He makes an annoyed face but he decides to swallow down both. She is immensely relieved & happy at him. She decides to place a ring on his finger & he instantly understands what it means, he sheds a tear, & she lovingly embraces him again, this time, shoving her breasts in his mouth. for him to suckle on. He notes that he's not hungry & haven't felt hungry since pumped full of eggs, but she doesn't resist, he drinks the sweet tasting milk she provides. From afar, the red haired mermaid is sobbing with jealousy. holding on to a ring of her own. The 2 feel at ease & he feels happy. A few hours later, his belly has grown as much as it can & he starts to feel a strange sensation of movement inside him, & yet it feels strange, non painful. He feels something crawl up his throat & out his anus. Tiny chibi dark blue haired mermaid girls emerge from him, slipping out of him easily without any problems. Cute as they are, they instantly start swimming around, playing with each other happily. & going up to their mother, competing for one of her nipples. He is relieved that the cycle didn't end like a horror movie & he becomes acclimated to this new, better life, that he desired.
I think the red mermaid re-emerges later but I cannot remember anything else.

But his own daughters start taking men of their own eventually.

The End.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Wow... That one? Is what we in the industry call an "oof".

FINE I'LL SHARE. :coffee: (Twist my arm why don't you)

So a lean, long haired feminine looking fisherman, wearing nothing but shorts is fishing on a dock, he is musing about having a better life, only to get snatched by a blue haired mermaid while he was distracted. Everything happened so fast. First thing she does is kiss him under water, sharing with him the ability to breathe under water.
She takes him to her lair (Another red headed mermaid notices this) & speaks a language he cannot understand, he feels panic but comfort, it feels strange & scary. She slowly eases him in into a blowjob & eventually he stops resisting & relaxes with his release.
She seems satisfied, opens her upper fish tail & starts to fuck him while holding his face, very much infatuated with him.
He's confused but at this point he doesn't care anymore & cums inside her. She is immensely happy with this & hugs him tight, kissing him again & falling asleep in his embrace.
He tries to leave but once he reaches the cave entrance, the red haired mermaid spots him & embraces him, trying to kiss him, but before she can do anything else, the blue haired mermaid he was with comes out in a hurry with a pitch fork & makes angry noises at the now scared red mermaid, pricking her away.
Then she turns to the man with sad eyes, like she feels betrayed that he wanted to leave, & cries as she embraces him. So she has sex with him again, as if to beg, to convince him to stay.
The next morning comes along, she looks pregnant already. he feels a little heavy & relaxed. He can barely move. She has a hungry look on her face, & it's then he notices she has an extended clitoris, that serves as an ovipositor. She grabs his head & pushes it inside his mouth. At first he panics, he tries to resist, but it tastes sweet, like ripe fruit. So he doesn't mind. She looks like she's reaching an orgasm, but he feels some segmented egg-shaped hard objects go down his throat, he's not gagging, on account of the breath kiss. He swallows enough to make his belly bulge a little. After she removes it he coughs & she looks worried that she might have hurt him, cleaning his face of any remainder. He gets scared, she just laid eggs in his stomach, he's seriously considering this going to end up like an alien movie situation where they burst from out of his belly. But her worried embrace puts him a little at ease. He embraces her back & as he's thinking that he's about to fall asleep, he feels her poking him, & before he can think anything else, she inserts it inside him, as she is looking right at him, drooling she's anally thrusting on him. He wonders why he's not resisting, he's scared but it feels so good somehow. And after she reaches her climax again, she pumps him full of eggs one by one, his belly looking full & she longingly embraces him. Satisfied. He falls asleep.
When he wakes up she's nowhere to be found but he feels something on his dick.
The red haired mermaid again, sucking him off, & as soon as she notices he's awake, she flees the cave. He wonders where she went & his belly looks bigger, something about how his body is feeling is making him want to masturbate & as the blue haired mermaid arrives, with a mouth full of fish, she notices his masturbation, he stops but she wonders if she can do the same. And so she tries. He gets up & gets behind her, grabbing her & showing her how it's done. She finishes herself off & lets out 2 eggs accidentally. She has this sudden look of horror on her face, as she holds those 2 eggs with tears in her face. He tries to console her but they don't speak the same language. She looks at him & pushes one egg into his mouth. He makes an annoyed face but he decides to swallow down both. She is immensely relieved & happy at him. She decides to place a ring on his finger & he instantly understands what it means, he sheds a tear, & she lovingly embraces him again, this time, shoving her breasts in his mouth. for him to suckle on. He notes that he's not hungry & haven't felt hungry since pumped full of eggs, but she doesn't resist, he drinks the sweet tasting milk she provides. From afar, the red haired mermaid is sobbing with jealousy. holding on to a ring of her own. The 2 feel at ease & he feels happy. A few hours later, his belly has grown as much as it can & he starts to feel a strange sensation of movement inside him, & yet it feels strange, non painful. He feels something crawl up his throat & out his anus. Tiny chibi dark blue haired mermaid girls emerge from him, slipping out of him easily without any problems. Cute as they are, they instantly start swimming around, playing with each other happily. & going up to their mother, competing for one of her nipples. He is relieved that the cycle didn't end like a horror movie & he becomes acclimated to this new, better life, that he desired.
I think the red mermaid re-emerges later but I cannot remember anything else.

But his own daughters start taking men of their own eventually.

The End.
who actually wastes time reading ALL this??

• Red Heart
Reactions: Damien Rocks

yuhc77

Nov 19, 2021
Does any one have the last vldstudio vid? I'm not a patreon since most of his stuff has not fom.
Need help getting some stuff back. Had to format my Pc but I'm missing a few brochenko vids like Sao old vid with 2 futas on male, and futa Makoto con male, already have futa Rapthalia and Makoto con male. Thanks.
Btw dont join futastic patreon's he's a jerk, he doesn't put links, he doesn't update, he will text you saying that he's always busy taking requests, but after 3 months he didn't take my request

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
New epic, hot and sexy futa on male scene in UFO. :love:
It's true!!
I checked, n can confirm it: The moonkeys actually, finally did it..
Congratulation to him, for finally graduating from 'Male-on-Futa, ~ to ~ Futa on male..!!
Sincerely, really; Congrats!!!
But to be honest tho, on a sidenote, it was rather really weak! If u ask me..!!
(But that's to be expected, honesly, from a first timer. I mean, he's "walking in new water" now after all so; not surprising..)

Reactions: Choo-choo
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes