Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes
Mar 7, 2017

all my wishes for every fetish that I wanted to see in game futa on male through this creator are coming true, the graphics will not be the best but better than nothing go and see something that deserves in my opinion and soon it will be in the release range of the first test of the game
Nope. First, I can't understand whatever strange alien language this guy types in, and second I can't actually see anything at all. I'm not paying a dime for something I can't see.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

all my wishes for every fetish that I wanted to see in game futa on male through this creator are coming true, the graphics will not be the best but better than nothing go and see something that deserves in my opinion and soon it will be in the release range of the first test of the game
If the background image is what is in the game, they are fine for the program. Not my favorite, but a nice kink can fix that. :coffee:

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Nope. First, I can't understand whatever strange alien language this guy types in, and second I can't actually see anything at all. I'm not paying a dime for something I can't see.
What's uh... What's wrong buddy?
Feeling sexually frustrated? Hm?
You want sum'o this?

Hm?
A game that may or may not have Futa on Male content? Hmm?
Might be futa on male might be male on futa, who knows.
With no threads, download links or full saves to speak of? Mmm??
Can't see unless you pay? Don't wanna pay unless you have a guarantee to see? Mmmhh?
1699591234515.png
Come now, you weren't gonna pay anyway.
Enjoy your November.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
What's uh... What's wrong buddy?
Feeling sexually frustrated? Hm?
You want sum'o this?

Hm?
A game that may or may not have Futa on Male content? Hmm?
Might be futa on male might be male on futa, who knows.
With no threads, download links or full saves to speak of? Mmm??
Can't see unless you pay? Don't wanna pay unless you have a guarantee to see? Mmmhh?
View attachment 3074851
Come now, you weren't gonna pay anyway.
Enjoy your November.
Replying to shitposters is reserved for April. :Kappa: Also, are they all packing heat, or is it just the blondes?

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Replying to shitposters is reserved for April. :Kappa: Also, are they all packing heat, or is it just the blondes?
Hey, I'm just contributing to the thread, as always.
That IS FoM content.
And I wanted to give the guy that itch he can't scratch. Bet he doesn't even play. Just looks for full saves like a n00b. I bet he's not even a real buffalo.
Anyway!
Hell if I know, actually.
I haven't played it yet.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Hey, I'm just contributing to the thread, as always.
That IS FoM content.
And I wanted to give the guy that itch he can't scratch. Bet he doesn't even play. Just looks for full saves like a n00b. I bet he's not even a real buffalo.
Anyway!
Hell if I know, actually.
I haven't played it yet.
Okay! So I have played it! It's... Disgustingly bland & the artwork is atrocious...

• Haha
Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
weird vr video

some of the shit she says in the first few scenes is kinda funny :KEK:

Futas.dump

Nov 16, 2019
And guys if someone can share with comic named "futa train" by KennoArkkan plz share it.
There's btw. Thx. And there's new lition wip content

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
weird vr video

some of the shit she says in the first few scenes is kinda funny :KEK:
well that was funny, until she leaned in for the hug.
Couldn't be sure if it was her breath or something, but no amount of fiddling with the field of view and IPD could save me from almost throwing up. One would assume I would start choking during the bj, but no, it was the hugs.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
well that was funny, until she leaned in for the hug.
Couldn't be sure if it was her breath or something, but no amount of fiddling with the field of view and IPD could save me from almost throwing up. One would assume I would start choking during the bj, but no, it was the hugs.
i thought her face was ugly as fuck too, looks like she has a beard :WutFace:

dont even get me started on the closeups of her face :sick:

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Whoaaaa i wannaa get this comic toooooo
Yeah there's a variant of Futa on male content that involves the male outright becoming pregnant, or perhaps some form of oviposition.
I've had a cute romance story worked up & ready to turn into a comic regarding exactly that.
It involves a fisherman & a mermaid.

Reactions: Futas.dump
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes