Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
No no, just share your opinion. I am trying to make a good futa ntr game. Any opinion is much appreciated to be honest. I don't like a game I worked hard on came up like shitty and doesn't make sense. Me as a developer of this game, I really like when people shared their opinion and helping making the game much better. :LOL:

So, I tried to enhance the kana and sayako first scene. I think it will make much more sense, so looking forward to it and share your opinion if doesn't feels right or something.

Yeah, as of now, I am thinking, the game is too linear. This will end up just a simple visual novel to be honest. I was focusing too much on crafting and I forgot this is an adult game. I will try to design it to make more branching, which I am trying to do as of now.

Thanks for the bug report too, I will look into it why it happened!
The game is actually quite enjoyable. Especially from the technical side. It is really comfortable to play and this is a huge plus. I will watch its development with interest.

Bug. A copy of MС is in a tent in the camp.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The game is actually quite enjoyable. Especially from the technical side. It is really comfortable to play and this is a huge plus. I will watch its development with interest.

Ah, that's not a bug, I forgot I put him there for some testing for the character biography. Some text were out of screen. XD

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
'There is no futa on male or male on futa since we already have a lot of those.'
That is a shame but good luck with your game, I agree we do have a few of those already, defnitely more than NTR ones, its just shame for people like me who only play NTR games for BI-sex scenes, this is such a starved market, usually its like 1 scene in a whole game MAYBE. But I can respect you sticking to one thing, games that are more focused have way better chances of being good games than super broad ones trying to please too many groups.
I might do it in the future after I completed this game as "acceptable". Cause after that I just need to update any bugs found and I can start on working the next one. I'll let you know by posting in the game. But that will be like a year, XD. If there is many of that already by that time, I will just focus on making Futa NTR games.

Also, yup, I am avoiding trying to please too many people. Cause that will make a game will never be completed. Cause I have the motivation to continue on the next project that will be made in RPGM too but not fantasy themes I think.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Also, yup, I am avoiding trying to please too many people. Cause that will make a game will never be completed. Cause I have the motivation to continue on the next project that will be made in RPGM too but not fantasy themes I think.
Pretty much what happens in a lot of games, there are some that can end up doing fine with broader themes but its an uphil battle and just testament to these devs in particular being impressive in either how they plan things out or how fast they execute them. And I can't complain about futa on male games specifically, honestly the reason this being NTR was bigger reason for my comment, I'm just a weirdo who is constantly looking for those BI scenes but only finds 'is NTR avoidable?!' posts.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i don't think there's a futa netori, but there's already quite a few futa ntr (even other than those named by the dev btw) and honestly being a futa and ravaging the harem of a wannabe adventurer and harem king ... that would seem more apealing to me, maybe for another game if the dev stay in the futa/cheating theme, because if you think about it most mc futa game are about a girl being corupted and growing a dick then being passed around either by monster, dom and gay dude while most futa in game that aren't mc are futa on male (gay content in my book but everyone see it as they want i don't care ^^) so if you think about it an alpha futa as a mc seem like a fun idea (correct me if i just didn't see it was already done)

edit : just thought after reading my own comment, that a story similar to the manga isekai ntr with a futa would be good (and quite hilarious if you think about the story setting ><)

Reactions: Namnumlin

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018

Candlesticks are spinning in the restaurant and Armor Shop of the city Eversea. Lol.
By the way, as a suggestion, it would be nice to make it possible to take several quests in the guild at once, and not one at a time.

Also in the city store Eversea Mithril Axe and Dragon Flail are duplicated.

Wait. you can get in the camp? Was that bug fixed then?
Yes, I got to the camp without any problems on the world map.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Candlesticks are spinning in the restaurant and Armor Shop of the city Eversea. Lol.

Also in the city store Eversea Mithril Axe and Dragon Flail are duplicated.
Jesus, I thought I already fixed the candlesticks spinning around. I will look into it again.

Damn, this is embarassing, I thought I have squashed most of the bugs

By the way, as a suggestion, it would be nice to make it possible to take several quests in the guild at once, and not one at a time.
Hmm, I will try to make this happen, cause I do want to do that, but, the game will be break too much. I will see what I can do.

Dec 27, 2021
Oh, dang. The game is so unbelievably laggy that it's literally unplayable. I can't even get past the opening at the very beginning after immediately starting a new game. I hear the music just fine, but the view of the city as it pans to the left barely even moves. I was sitting there for literally four minutes straight and it had only inched to the left three tiny ticks when I'm sure it was meant to be some smooth camera work that only lasted a few seconds on the whole.

Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this?

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
The fusion percentage is there will tied to the main story. So I put it there as of now so I remember on how it will go in the end. I think you can just call it as a teaser. XD As for Corruption and lust also I put it there first too, they will play a role in later update which I am trying to release in first next month.
When you have time can you explain how the corruption and fusion progress is intended to work for everyone here in the future lol

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
When you have time can you explain how the corruption and fusion progress is intended to work for everyone here in the future lol
Fusion is pretty much a spoiler for the main story, if you don't mind a huge spoiler. I can just tell it here, but I prefer not to.

Lust I planned that some of the map, will have a heart mark that Sayoko will engage a sex with someone is also have a high lust as her.

Corruption will determine on how much they care about the MC. If it's high enough, some dialogues changed and how they act will change. Mostly they don't care about MC well being. They only care about the futa. Which also determine the ending. But in Kana and Alice case, it's a bit special. If both love and corruption is high, both do care but in return, they wanted the futa to join in. Basically sharing.

Aug 5, 2017
Need some help, How long does it take for the real captain to return also How do I unlock the scene in the first picture shown? What is this lake place some people mentioned.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Jesus, I thought I already fixed the candlesticks spinning around. I will look into it again.

Damn, this is embarassing, I thought I have squashed most of the bugs

Hmm, I will try to make this happen, cause I do want to do that, but, the game will be break too much. I will see what I can do.
There are no critical errors, and the rest are trifles, so it's okay.

Then don't focus on it, because it's not that important.

Here is the obstacle in the Eversea city.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes