Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Anyone who is dedicated to fixing the vexing scarcity: of NTR games that have futa content/route, gets my full support.
There are handful (no pun intended) of them, and growing too (also no pun intended).

Reactions: jeiang

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
wow , i'm gonna looking forward to this game , hope the dev not gonna push out an update each 6 months lol

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Weird, cause I played a lot of game have male on futa or futa on male. 3D side, Icarus Media made a lot of them. I forgot what other game titles.

Apology if I won't be doing any futa on male or male on futa.

I tried to at least make a decent scene rather than being lazy on it, the idea just won't come out. Maybe I am lying? :LOL:

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
So I got into the lake hut basement, but I walk through a door and it is pitch dark and I have no idea what to do next. Any help?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This game already has plenty of content...
See even BaasB the Master of all things Furry likes it, thats how you know it's good, it's even forcing him to consider converting to the Way of Futa.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Weird, cause I played a lot of game have male on futa or futa on male. 3D side, Icarus Media made a lot of them. I forgot what other game titles.

I tried to at least make a decent scene rather than being lazy on it, the idea just won't come out. Maybe I am lying? :LOL:
I doubt I made the majority of them but there is a collection of futa on male games here: https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-on-male-content-collection-list.78725/ for anyone that wants that.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So I got into the lake hut basement, but I walk through a door and it is pitch dark and I have no idea what to do next. Any help?
Ah, that part is not finished yet. I am currently trying to make a scene for the route if you didn't make a deal and you get caught by both the futa and the girl involved.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
We definitely don't have enough futa on male!
Yeah I still waiting for my harem full of futas.

He made one game dude.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You mean futa grandma? I haven't tried the futa grandma yet. I will try it later.

I think dickgirl dorm is his production.
The Futa Grandma game is mine, Dickgirl Dorm is on hold but yes it's mine. Valia: Life of a Succubus was an early project that I made the unforgiveable mistake of putting full sized video files in so I ended up rushing to completion and regretfully left a LOT of side stuff I wanted to do, the 2 stars it has was being generous I think, it honestly doesn't deserve so high a number honestly. But I learnt from it and don't put full 0.5.GB videos in per scene. Especially in avi format!

See? Even I was green at one point :sneaky:

Still, I know I have to complete my current project, track record is NOT good i own up to that. Completing this current game is not just for fun it's vital to ensure my rep so I'm even more motivated to to be honest.

Anyway I'm not gonna derail the thread so, let's stick with talking about this game eh gentlemen?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes