bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutaFantasyFutaNTR-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Maybe it's just my game but I started a new one and teleported back each time and for some reason I can't teleport to camp or the overview map anymore?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hallo, Nice game, I prefer the futa point of view instead of the male but really good anyways
Thanks for trying out the game!. Yeah, there will be plan that if you have an item, you can get the pov of the futa. As of now, I am trying to focus on the "didn't make a deal route" and trying to squash out some weird bugs.

Reactions: jeiang

Fallen99

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for trying out the game!. Yeah, there will be plan that if you have an item, you can get the pov of the futa. As of now, I am trying to focus on the "didn't make a deal route" and trying to squash out some weird bugs.
Thanks for the reply will wait for that

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
After reading the summary it's not my cup of tea, I prefer my characters to be more part of a story not a side character. Why I enjoy some NTR stories as long as I'm still involved in the story be it Futa or Female, but just playing the guy and watching with no pay off like sissification at least? Just feels boring for me, which is a shame since I like Futa content. I hope others still like it though.

Reactions: Soichy

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
With the technical part of the game, everything is fine. But with the logic of the scenes, everything is strange.
So Kana enters Sayako's room to check on her, and she:
- My penis has grown and I've been jerking off here, so undress, now I'll fuck you with this huge penis.
- But this is my first time and I love Jack... Well, okay.
- I masturbated a couple of times and became the god of sex, now I will cum in you.
- Oh nooo! *doing nothing*
*Kana's thoughts in the morning*
- It's good that Jack didn't hear how we fucked all night for no reason, because I love him so much.

It's all kind of stupid.

And a typo.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
What features are you planning on having later on in dev?
Currently working on adding the "Didn't make a deal route", the brothel for the mc or the futa to have fun, fleshing out love parameter of Kana and Alice. After that, I am thinking to add more content and try to flesh out more on characters and their goals, personalities.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
With the technical part of the game, everything is fine. But with the logic of the scenes, everything is strange.
So Kana enters Sayako's room to check on her, and she:
- My penis has grown and I've been jerking off here, so undress, now I'll fuck you with this huge penis.
- But this is my first time and I love Jack... Well, okay.
- I masturbated a couple of times and became the god of sex, now I will cum in you.
- Oh nooo! *doing nothing*
*Kana's thoughts in the morning*
- It's good that Jack didn't hear how we fucked all night for no reason, because I love him so much.

It's all kind of stupid.

And a typo.
Thanks for trying out the game. Yeah, I am currently checking any typo and try to fix the writing. I also feel something is amiss. I'm referring back to most NTR game does.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there planned to be an alt story where we are the futa? If not then sorry this is going to have to be a skip for me.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes