RPGM - Abandoned - Futa Fantasy - Futa NTR [v0.2] [Futa Fantasy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nessiah

This game has a lot of potential. The concept is great. There's a quite a bit of content for the initial release too. There's both a netorare and a more netorase route in the game which I heavily appreciate.

Some of the current cons would be the scenes with some of LI characters not having the proper buildup before the real stuff occurs and also the inability for the mc to romance the futa character.

Not that the game should deviate from the futa focus but the netorase route would be more spicy in my opinion if it was possible for the futa characters and the mc to be in a relationship.

Anyways. All in all highly recommended to any and all fans of futa x female focused games.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ProjectSkywardFan

This is a gem among games just for the fact that its a futanari game that focuses on female and also ntr this combination is very rare.

First lets start with the graphics and animations they are very well done very smooth I really like them you can tell they are high quality.

Gameplay some places can be grindy like getting guild rank upgrade points but other than that I am actually impressed there arent that many bugs its really well made.

Story its really interesting I really like the whole fusing two characters to make the futa that is ntr you its a very original concept and the fact that their personalities start to fuse as well is interesting, it has some pacing issues where it feels like everything is too rushed characters are joining you left and right on an instant there very little development in getting to know them and joining you.

Sex scenes they are really good as I said before the animations are top tier the dialogue could be spicier more degrading since its a ntr game feel like its a bit tame and the girls getting fucked could use more naughty dialogue.

Character designs are really good they got big breasts and big buts curvy girls while the futa has a nice big cock on her I personally really like how they look also has a wide range of races from orcs to minotaur women.

Quality of life features it has a nice teleport system so you can teleport to cities makes it easier than backtrack.

In conclusion the game is definitely worth supporting and giving at least a try if you're a fan of futa ntr and futa on female, right now I think its a solid 8 out of 10 hence why I am giving a 4 out of 5 rating here the game could definitely be a 5 out of 5 with enough work put in, all it needs is upgrading the dialogue making it better so it fits the ntr scenes better and restructuring the stories pacing letting the player get to know characters a bit better and slowly showing us the corruption of each girl and the futa making the moves seducing each girl so it doesn't feel rushed other than that its a very solid game it has a lot of potential its worth the download.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

So far so good, the story is somewhat engaging and is enough to keep you hooked, sex scenes even as early a version as 0.2. is a good sign, so far they are heavily camp orientated but the dev might add a few around the map as the version progress.

It's the standard RPGM format although the dev listens to complaints such as adding a teleport function between quests so you don't have to walk everywhere. Combat is also the same in terms of turn based.

It's early days yet but does have potential, what is there so far however is pretty good, a welcome addition to the Futa NTR genre, nice to have some company to be honest, it was lonely here.

At a minimum it's worth a download, the futa has a nice arse too and the angles of the positions are well placed so that you see stuff happening.

Have fun everyone.