PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Well it's definitely a start, I don't know if I'm just tired, but the writing felt a bit off for me. After that though I like the models, so I'd say it has potential so far.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why are all the dicks so discolored?
Just spoke to the devs on Discord about that, and it turns out they're more just test renders. Those magazine covers will be rereleased with matching colours at some point in the future.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I glanced through the pages, but either I didn't see or missed the potential answer - regarding futa, or at least the futa protagonist, are they twice blessed down under (equipped with a functioning penis and vagina), or is this more of the twig and berries only variety? Asking for a friend.

Obnoxious to have to ask, but such is the way of things these days.

Under the Shell

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I glanced through the pages, but either I didn't see or missed the potential answer - regarding futa, or at least the futa protagonist, are they twice blessed down under (equipped with a functioning penis and vagina), or is this more of the twig and berries only variety? Asking for a friend.

Obnoxious to have to ask, but such is the way of things these days.
Please bear with me a little longer. Version 0.0.2 will be available next week. After the release of the update, we will hold a vote on all important issues.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Well enough! Much like those dwelling in your digital dormitories, by your release be vast and fruitfull. (Probably ate pineapples or something.)

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Sorry if this question has been answered it's a two parter. 1. do we choose our protag (the female or futa) and 2. when we say futa do we mean a true futa with both dick and a vulva or trans woman who has just a dick

Reactions: anotheruser
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote