Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
That tag is refeend to The roomy got fucked bey her the black trans when this girl gone out. And the one who kicked a futa in the nuts.
From what i understand protagonist tags are for characters the player controls. I think it's better to use "vaginal sex" and "Futa/trans protagonist" otherwise it's a bit misleading.

Reactions: Rexaureus

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
From what i understand protagonist tags are for characters the player controls. I think it's better to use "vaginal sex" and "Futa/trans protagonist" otherwise it's a bit misleading.
Look to the choise in game, a Female MC had her choise: "Hit the bithch in the nuts" or "Ignor her and walk away"
while the Futa or trans protagoist had her choise. But in this on regard of choise in Club Cinema and Club Art I have see any of the choise. Both club location where without choise.

Under the Shell

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Let me first apologize and secondly try to justify myself. We are very sorry that the game is in this state at the moment. For the last 3 months I have been working overtime and the writer has been finishing his studies at university. However, we are now working on a new update that will fix most of the bugs. There will be more than 5 choices that will greatly affect the development of the story. For example, the main character will face a choice: to help her friend's mother with the streamer or go to a meeting of Greenpeace. We will also try to fix the mess with the plot.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Out of curiousity, was the decision to go sausage only on the futa a team thing or...? Because with the entire dorm being defined by their junk (kind of in the name), that's one less point of entry and potential fun to be had in the bedroom, haha. Especially if there are multiple participants.

Choices are fine and well, but likely the most important bit is to have the story flow in a interesting and compelling manner. It's your project and potentially your followers and patrons, after all. If you think a reset is in order to get your story and motivation where you need it to be, then in may well be what needs doing.

As it stands there is a lot of different opinions on what they'd like to see from a protagonist, and it's fairly murky on *what* the protagonist is in the first place.

Is it the biological gal? Is it the 'futa'? Which of them is supposed to have the agency of choice, or the players perspective? Or is the narrative intended to bounce between the two of them? Does this accomplish what you want?

Then of course, there is the story itself. Probably best to take a moment or two and eyeball your script and goals, and consider from there.

Best of luck!

Reactions: KidJoker13

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
The best option would be at the beginning of the game to make a choice on MC development:
Shy=> dominant
Shy=> sub

For me, choices are as important as good storytelling.
Without choice I prefer to watch a movie etc.
Good luck I’ll be back one day if we can get a dominant MC.
++

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Dudes, do you mind if we redo the game from the beginning? it'll take an extra two weeks, but we'll completely fix the story and scenario
I really think you need to do this and answer/explain several issues or set this up as a small, weird private boarding school somewhere remote and unknown to most of the world.
1) if it's a small town near Los Angeles, there really are no towns that small and even if there are, they're close enough to several big cities they most likely would have visited. To be this naive they'd need to grow up in some extremely rural area of America--Montana, Wyoming or Dakota's maybe, even then it's a stretch to be this naive.
2) If somehow you completely isolate the mc to never leaving her house growing up, how does she still not know what life would be like in a bigger city and/or university between the internet, tv, etc.
3) why is the mc appear as the only new student at a university?
4) why does it seem like all the other students live year round at the university, most cases, in America at least if this is where it's set, they almost all move back in at the same time in the fall....that could also explain why her roommate and partner haven't had sex in a while.
5) is the mc a futa, if so, they should have some idea of how things work for futas (also add futa protagonist as a tag)
Maybe have the mc think aloud to themselves to explain some things if they are important to the world building, preferably a little at a time rather than one huge expo dump. This seems more important than other details such as the one girl's name is African (seems obvious and a stereotypical point) or explaining that all Korean food is spicy (which again is stereotypical and not really true).
6) related to 5, are all or most futas, hyper aggressive since seems unrealistic how this all seems to be happening in the first day. Also, see my review about time and place transitions so things make sense.
7) It's unclear who the real roommate is at first. I eventually understood it but there's no clear indication that the mc gets it.
8) There needs to be some large gap filling to get to the MC suddenly going super submissive to the teacher that they were late to class for and/or make it some weird dream/nightmare. It would have been more logical to makeout with the club girl than this. And again the time transition here seemed way off if she only talked for 2 minutes to the student in the hall but was 15 minutes late for class.

Hopefully that's helpful, not trying to be an ass but had a really hard time following any of this.

Reactions: Mister_M

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
I really think you need to do this and answer/explain several issues or set this up as a small, weird private boarding school somewhere remote and unknown to most of the world.
1) if it's a small town near Los Angeles, there really are no towns that small and even if there are, they're close enough to several big cities they most likely would have visited. To be this naive they'd need to grow up in some extremely rural area of America--Montana, Wyoming or Dakota's maybe, even then it's a stretch to be this naive.
2) If somehow you completely isolate the mc to never leaving her house growing up, how does she still not know what life would be like in a bigger city and/or university between the internet, tv, etc.
3) why is the mc appear as the only new student at a university?
4) why does it seem like all the other students live year round at the university, most cases, in America at least if this is where it's set, they almost all move back in at the same time in the fall....that could also explain why her roommate and partner haven't had sex in a while.
5) is the mc a futa, if so, they should have some idea of how things work for futas (also add futa protagonist as a tag)
Maybe have the mc think aloud to themselves to explain some things if they are important to the world building, preferably a little at a time rather than one huge expo dump. This seems more important than other details such as the one girl's name is African (seems obvious and a stereotypical point) or explaining that all Korean food is spicy (which again is stereotypical and not really true).
6) related to 5, are all or most futas, hyper aggressive since seems unrealistic how this all seems to be happening in the first day. Also, see my review about time and place transitions so things make sense.
7) It's unclear who the real roommate is at first. I eventually understood it but there's no clear indication that the mc gets it.
8) There needs to be some large gap filling to get to the MC suddenly going super submissive to the teacher that they were late to class for and/or make it some weird dream/nightmare. It would have been more logical to makeout with the club girl than this. And again the time transition here seemed way off if she only talked for 2 minutes to the student in the hall but was 15 minutes late for class.

Hopefully that's helpful, not trying to be an ass but had a really hard time following any of this.
Fair and Reasonable.

Only, the dev says, he would need, at least, 2 weeks to add 2-3 sentences :HideThePain:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Dudes, do you mind if we redo the game from the beginning? it'll take an extra two weeks, but we'll completely fix the story and scenario
Ok but why did you commit this "suicide" by publishing this fucked up story line that makes no sense, i don't get it, it was like "oh fuck it, let's forget about that story just make some kinky fuck scene, people just skip dialoguues anyway".
I felt insulted my friend !! :)

KidJoker13

Feb 16, 2022
I remember seeing something about both roommates being the main char at some point but that was awhile ago i could be wrong. Personally with the game being so new i dont really mind the inconsistency but i was thrown way off still. Not really on this site for best selling stories so im more interested in the chars and the overall theme instead so as long as updates keep coming out i'd still download tbh.

• Angry
Reactions: ILIYAK

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
you are not really proven anotheruser is wrong.

futa games always ends like this
In the dev's defense, at least they seem to be still trying, which is more than I initially expected by this point in time. There is a non-zero chance that this project may mature into something decent.

IMHO a rewrite to improve and expand the existing intro is a good place to start working on that.

I do agree that two weeks is a very ambitious timeline for such a (hopefully) large update, particularly for a game with a single part-time developer. Doubly so if they want to make something that's actually good. Personally, working in my spare time, I would expect to take longer than that just to come up with an engaging story and a few thousand lines of dialog. That's without even starting on models, scenes or renders....

I am still not optimistic about this visual novel, but please do not interpret my pessimism as antipathy. The developer might turn this into a great VN, and I sincerely hope that they do.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Jul 5, 2023 Dudes, do you mind if we redo the game from the beginning? it'll take an extra two weeks, but we'll completely fix the story and scenario

Yeah about that....

Reactions: Chowder22
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote