anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
what are the planned tags ?
*Looks at dev's other game*
*Looks at last-update time*
*Looks for dev posts showing updated content*

I'm sorry to say it, but I think the next tag to be added will probably be [Abandoned], just like the dev's previous game that never went anywhere.

At the moment, it seems to me that this developer is in the business of posting occasional low-effort "new game" preview releases to draw people to their Patreon page, and when this thread dies off they'll release another "v0.0.2" slideshow "preview" of another game that will never happen, possibly after creating a new Patreon account under a different name.

I would be happy to be proven wrong, but that would require the developer to release an update for one of their stalled projects containing a significant amount of actual gameplay, and I've seen no sign of that so far (a few content-free "work is happening, I promise" posts aside).

Under the Shell

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
*Looks at dev's other game*
*Looks at last-update time*
*Looks for dev posts showing updated content*

I'm sorry to say it, but I think the next tag to be added will probably be [Abandoned], just like the dev's previous game that never went anywhere.

At the moment, it seems to me that this developer is in the business of posting occasional low-effort "new game" preview releases to draw people to their Patreon page, and when this thread dies off they'll release another "v0.0.2" slideshow "preview" of another game that will never happen, possibly after creating a new Patreon account under a different name.

I would be happy to be proven wrong, but that would require the developer to release an update for one of their stalled projects containing a significant amount of actual gameplay, and I've seen no sign of that so far (a few content-free "work is happening, I promise" posts aside).
I'm sorry you feel that way. Version 0.0.3 is out on patreon. We are now working on version 0.0.4. We post development news on our discord channel.

Reactions: Orphanus

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
I'm sorry you feel that way. Version 0.0.3 is out on patreon. We are now working on version 0.0.4. We post development news on our discord channel.
I'm confused now...

Are you saying you're sorry no updates have been posted here, or you're sorry that I'd be happy to see one? Either way, that seems needlessly negative.

In case I was unclear, let me try to re-iterate the central thesis of my previous post: I liked the game preview that came out a few months ago, but there wasn't very much of it, there's been effectively nothing posted here since, and this is exactly what tends to happen when a game (e.g. Intertwined Souls) is abandoned by a developer. I hope that this will be expanded into a full game that's fun to play, but due to the lack of activity, I presently doubt that will happen.

I am not trying to discourage development: If a non-trivial update come out, I will be happy to see it, and to have my doubts proven wrong, it's just that at-present I'm not getting my hopes up.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I'm confused now...

Are you saying you're sorry no updates have been posted here, or you're sorry that I'd be happy to see one? Either way, that seems needlessly negative.

In case I was unclear, let me try to re-iterate the central thesis of my previous post: I liked the game preview that came out a few months ago, but there wasn't very much of it, there's been effectively nothing posted here since, and this is exactly what tends to happen when a game (e.g. Intertwined Souls) is abandoned by a developer. I hope that this will be expanded into a full game that's fun to play, but due to the lack of activity, I presently doubt that will happen.

I am not trying to discourage development: If a non-trivial update come out, I will be happy to see it, and to have my doubts proven wrong, it's just that at-present I'm not getting my hopes up.
I believe his statement was very obviously "I'm sorry you feel this will be abandoned".

However, his mistake was actually engaging with you.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaDormitory-0.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Not entirely sure how to feel about this 1, on one hand it looks promising, on the other hand so far there aren't really any decisions to make and even if there is a choice I didn't see it make any difference. This way I wonder if there will be any player control at all in regards to content they wanna engage with (and more importantly content they don't wanna engage with).

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
This update felt like a dream sequence since the MC was completely outta character and just went full submissive after telling the girl in the last update things were moving too fast.
I could have just missed something but ...
I agree, everything about the MC's personality went right into the toilet in this update right at the end. The MC went from having somewhat of a personality, shy and was not ok doing the most basic things and could say no to situations. To being a complete submissive slut with zero backbone.

On top of that every sex scene was completely random and had no build up at all, things just seem to happen for no reason. Does not feel like there is any sort of cohesive story as well.

No sugarcoating it this was not a good update, and was not worth the wait.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I agree, everything about the MC's personality went right into the toilet in this update right at the end. The MC went from having somewhat of a personality, shy and was not ok doing the most basic things and could say no to situations. To being a complete submissive slut with zero backbone.

On top of that every sex scene was completely random and had no build up at all, things just seem to happen for no reason. Does not feel like there is any sort of cohesive story as well.

No sugarcoating it this was not a good update, and was not worth the wait.
Would it really be a femc game if she wasn't a braindead slut with no agency? :unsure:

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Well, I was suspicious, after reading the comments on the update... but decided to go with it, since submission, if worded correctly, can be super good, even if it's out of the blue.

The update is 1 sex scene, wait.... not 1, it's 0.5 sex scenes, as it ends on the penetration.
But more than that, there are strange time-skips and... yeah... the prude turned slut in 1 frame. I am not kidding right now.
1 frame she is: "I don't like where this is going. Put your penis in your pants", and the next: "Oh yes mistress, fuck my tigh doggie cunt with your sexy cock! Please, punish your slave properly!"

No jokes!

I will be really amazed, if the game doesn't go [Abandoned]

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What, why we can say no to the teach? She in college and then we had no chois in the matter while she ask us to porve it. it some sort of without Backbone MC? Why ew can't say no and I don't care. it look like a shool of sex or something? There weren't lessen eghter. She not even female. No choise in the metter kiss or not kiss, og out oor not go out eighter. Why all the thing are withut choise? expt to go ciname or art. Delusional and there I thoug she was female. Or she had both that hide her pussy behind her balls?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
What, why we can say no to the teach? She in college and then we had no chois in the matter while she ask us to porve it. it some sort of without Backbone MC? Why ew can't say no and I don't care. it look like a shool of sex or something? There weren't lessen eghter. She not even female. No choise in the metter kiss or not kiss, og out oor not go out eighter. Why all the thing are withut choise? expt to go ciname or art. Delusional and there I thoug she was female. Or she had both that hide her pussy behind her balls?
None of the "futa" in this game's universe have a pussy. And yes, I agree with you, as hard as your comment was to read.

Reactions: jamonserrano

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2522759

Overview:
The main character has lived all her life with her father in a small town. However, the time has come to leave her father's house and start living in a student dormitory. But the dormitory is not an ordinary dormitory at all.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-04
Release Date: 2023-07-04
Developer: Under The Shell - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Intertwined Souls
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: -
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: -
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2522899 View attachment 2522901 View attachment 2522903 View attachment 2522905
Hi, d/l now. I enjoy futa/trans games. Not knowing where you are going with this game, I would like to throw out a few suggestions and see if anything sticks. She has moved out of Dad's house so she needs a job, so, how about a job as a waitress in a cafe or, better yet, a bar, where she gets groped and molested and becomes more and more corrupted? As she gets more corrupted her outfits at work and daily wear become more slutty. When she goes home to visit her Dad, she seduces him (incest tag, can be made optional), or when he visits her. If she is a futa, she can find a "cute" boy who would be willing to recieve her love or a cute girl. If, she is a girl, she can fall in love with a cute boy or a cute futa/trans. Just ideas, food for thought. Good luck with your game.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This update felt like a dream sequence since the MC was completely outta character and just went full submissive after telling the girl in the last update things were moving too fast.
I could have just missed something but ...
Yes until that fucking stupid scene the game was fine, but that sudden switch for no reason to some full bdsm idiotic scene really left me puzzled!!
Ok if this game is going this way i'm out, it was already a bit weird to see such a number of futa in the same place but now it's going completely nuts and it's no fun at all.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Would it really be a femc game if she wasn't a braindead slut with no agency? :unsure:
It would be just become "Bimbo Game Fuck All Day Long".

Since she got to 0 submission to 100 in a blink of an eye. No choise nothing to say no.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
*blinks* Well, that was a sudden shift. Like, remarkably quick. If that's the intended direction you want to go, the writing is absolutely going to need some sort of build up or reasoning why the protagonist went from 1 to 11, especially since she was being written as relatively level headed or on the shy side. If she was this easy then why wouldn't she have oogled and likely tripped over her roomies dick, even as they were lounging with the other girl?

Also, boo for the lack of ladybits on the 'futa'. Especially with all those saucy poses and positions.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote