Under the Shell

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
As I see it, opinions are divided in the comments. So I ask everyone interested to visit our discord channel. Tomorrow will be voted on the further development of the game. That's why we released this teaser.

althworld

May 12, 2018
You know what? I'm glad you typed this, because I think this about a LOT of character models in these games. The characters will have massive ass, thighs, but super skinny upper bodies, and arms.
Yeah, the exaggeration in futa games is usually a bit much. Whenever there's futa, either they'd be flat as a washboard or have balloons hanging from their bodies.

I'm not that much into ass, but I like big boobs. Even if they're a bit exaggerated, I won't mind as long as they don't cross the limit into downright soccer territory. What's wrong with normal-looking girls with big dicks? For example, ToT. I think the proportions in that game are fine.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Heribor

Sep 11, 2018
Hey,

That's a nice start, i'll just complain about some points that disturbed me :

- The menu is quite bad tbh, you can't see well the choice ( Start / Load / Pref etc.. ). To correct that, you should add a coloured background behind it, it would also be nice to add a music to the menu.

- The Dad is too young looking, and way too strange to just be her Dad, he must be in love with her daughter hugging her and kissing her like that.

- You should add some scenes, during the travel to the college with her dad to know Elli better, or something at the End to avoid a brutal return to the menu. I'd add, it's really too short, even for a first release imo..

- The music is way too loud, you also should make some change in it, i mean, it's always the same music during all the story, make some times without music and sometimes with another music.

- This point is probably just a misunderstanding of mine, doesn't girlfriend mean your girl lover? I mean, Elli told in the intro that she's going to meet some girlfriends, there is also Nkiru calling her girlfriend. Does this mean the MC is in love with every girl she met ? Wouldn't that be more accurate to call Girl friend instead of Girlfriend ? Eventhough it's strange to call someone girl friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The art is quite good and the Story seems to be interesting, quite sad to be a Futa MC and not a Female, you shall change the Tag about it, i'll follow the progress of this game!

(Forgot to mention, i'm sorry for my bad English.. :confused:)

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Careful folks, I've asked this about 10times throughout various threads and idk if it's the mods or the devs but ....~I need to word this carefully bc these type of Comments get deleted about 50% of the time~ but I'm not sure anyone likes addressing this topic as I've asked literally:

I'm asking this here also, please don't be mad bc I don't know where to look to see how F95 defines tags but I'd like to know:

'are they true futas (both genitalia) or just males with boobs?'

Please don't delete my innocent comment I like futas but I'd pass on males with breasts.
I don't mean this is a negative way just a friendly suggestion. You could replace "male with boobs" with trans or trans-women as well. "males with boobs" can be seen as transphobic as it doesn't take gender into consideration which is probably why it gets deleted. Again no hate at all just a suggestion, use it or don't totally up to you :)

She Muranisi!!

Apr 5, 2023
Careful folks, I've asked this about 10times throughout various threads and idk if it's the mods or the devs but ....~I need to word this carefully bc these type of Comments get deleted about 50% of the time~ but I'm not sure anyone likes addressing this topic as I've asked literally:

I'm asking this here also, please don't be mad bc I don't know where to look to see how F95 defines tags but I'd like to know:

'are they true futas (both genitalia) or just males with boobs?'

Please don't delete my innocent comment I like futas but I'd pass on males with breasts.
That's why the teaser is released, we are collecting feedback from the audience to make the next update with your wishes in mind

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

She Muranisi!!

Apr 5, 2023
Hey,

- The menu is quite bad tbh, you can't see well the choice ( Start / Load / Pref etc.. ). To correct that, you should add a coloured background behind it, it would also be nice to add a music to the menu.

- The Dad is too young looking, and way too strange to just be her Dad, he must be in love with her daughter hugging her and kissing her like that.

- You should add some scenes, during the travel to the college with her dad to know Elli better, or something at the End to avoid a brutal return to the menu. I'd add, it's really too short, even for a first release imo..

- The music is way too loud, you also should make some change in it, i mean, it's always the same music during all the story, make some times without music and sometimes with another music.

- This point is probably just a misunderstanding of mine, doesn't girlfriend mean your girl lover? I mean, Elli told in the intro that she's going to meet some girlfriends, there is also Nkiru calling her girlfriend. Does this mean the MC is in love with every girl she met ? Wouldn't that be more accurate to call Girl friend instead of Girlfriend ? Eventhough it's strange to call someone girl friend.

The art is quite good and the Story seems to be interesting, quite sad to be a Futa MC and not a Female, you shall change the Tag about it, i'll follow the progress of this game!

Thanks for the feedback, we'll take it all into account when we release the full prologue in the near future

Reactions: Heribor

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Hey,

Girlfriend can mean girl friend. Female friend, so friends but not romantically linked.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Girlfriend can mean girl friend. Female friend, so friends but not romantically linked.
Yeah, that's what it literally translates to. Girlfriend means a girl who's your friend, boyfriend means a boy who's your friend. The terms have become kinda twisted with time, but we should try to keep an open mind.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Yeah, that's what it literally translates to. Girlfriend means a girl who's your friend, boyfriend means a boy who's your friend. The terms have become kinda twisted with time, but we should try to keep an open mind.
I can only speak to how they are used in the United States, in my experience.
A woman saying "girlfriend" might mean her lover or just a friend.
If a woman says "girlfriends" plural, it's much more likely she means a group of female friends and not an all girl harem.
Men do not generally use the term girlfriend to mean a platonic female friend, especially if they have a girlfriend (lover),
because she will respond poorly to that.
Men do NOT say "boyfriend" the same way, to mean a casual male friend. They say "bro," buddy, bud, or "the guys."
FYI: I'm a straight, white, cis-male, Christian, liberal, and I'm not easily offended. I've been mistaken for a woman from behind (long hair), people have assumed I was dating a male friend I happened to be hanging out with, and none of that bothers me. I've got nothing against gay men, and it's a simple misunderstanding, but even I would never refer to one of my male friends as "boyfriend." General homophobia in American society has assured that people would assume I meant we were lovers, because men just don't use the term boyfriend in the same casual way that women use girlfriend.

I like futa on futa AND futa on female. Several futas on one female is also just fine with me! ;)
I've come to enjoy a number of trans characters in games, even with male MC with trans female relationships. I still like to know ahead of time whether we're talking about futa as in hermaphrodite or trans woman, though, because they have a distinctly different narrative tone to me.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
To each their own. I find a reasonably 'fleshed' out futanari protagonist is few and far between. And a "true" futanari, aka possessing both forms of genitals down below, rarer still.

Personally, I look at it as a matter of logistics and supply/demand. If the plot premise is hanging with a bunch of blessed babes sporting wood, then both bits tends to work better for added spice in double penetration, massive creampies, etc. etc.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Futa x futa can be hot, the scenes in Inner Growth are really good. But yeah, I was also really hoping to for a strictly female protagonist in futa centric setting when I saw the tags on this one. Seems to be a relatively underserved area for the games compared to videos/animation.
I also like futa x futa. If there's a futa character in the game, I'm fine with almost anything as long as there's no male involved. As for the protagonist, I'm more into futa protags and female characters, but I also like the opposite.

Too many games with nice-looking renders are putting in male x futa these days, which is a pity for me. I mean, it's alright if they're putting in male partners, but at least make it the player's choice whether to have sexual encounters with them or not.

I wish I could make a game as I have some good ideas I wanna try out, but my computer's basically a potato with a shoddy relic of a graphics card.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote