Who's your favorite girl as the moment (V0.4)?

• Ladira

• Lintar

• Pirlia

• Rachel

• Sabrina

• Saefia

• Sarlé

• Zoela

• (Annica)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Any chance you will make the lesbian stuff optional, so that we can choose whether it happens or not? I no longer play any games that force lesbian on us. It's a boring and worn out trope.
Unlikely; world-building says flat-out that almost all illabs are bisexual, and Saefia is a nympho.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Unlikely; world-building says flat-out that almost all illabs are bisexual, and Saefia is a nympho.
I can't say that it's improving my interest in her.

Any chance you will make the lesbian stuff optional, so that we can choose whether it happens or not? I no longer play any games that force lesbian on us. It's a boring and worn out trope.
That would be fine. I'm not a fan of lesbian (or bisexual) LIs and increasingly feel inclined to simply avoid them.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
So, in order to progress in some of the quests, I need to increase affection with Sabrina and Ladira. None of the interactions allow to increase affection. So how do I move on?

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
So, in order to progress in some of the quests, I need to increase affection with Sabrina and Ladira. None of the interactions allow to increase affection. So how do I move on?
Ladira's points are quite hard to get to behonest... I adwise you anyway to go for Pirlia's route.
Sabrina's fourth point is hidden within the final fight of the Path of Banishment quest line. Just make sure Sabrina gets the final blow.
I know some of the affection points are rather hard to get, but there are going to be easy to obtain replacement points in the next update.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Ladira's points are quite hard to get to behonest... I adwise you anyway to go for Pirlia's route.
Sabrina's fourth point is hidden within the final fight of the Path of Banishment quest line. Just make sure Sabrina gets the final blow.
I know some of the affection points are rather hard to get, but there are going to be easy to obtain replacement points in the next update.
Ah, so it's impossible now. I've done the Path of Banishment quest line, and didn't know about that so I completed the fight with whoever was next. I've already done Perlia's route.

Says something if the dev is saying one of the character's points are hard to get. There doesn't seem to be recovery if you make a mistake either. Not saying spoon feed me, but at least give me a good hint or something within the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I can't continue the Path of Banishment because Rachel is locked in her room crying because of what happened to her cat.

If affection points are going to be necessary, there should be more ways to earn them than by hitting the appropriate conversation at a given time (that's for VN and this is a sandbox). In a sandbox you are expected to be able to do something to get back the points that you haven't earned by following the story (such as entering into conversations with the LIs or helping them do things)

Otherwise, with Lintar I have -1 affection and I'm not sure if there is any way to improve it (to be honest I haven't looked much).

With Sarle and Saefia I have proceeded to choose the options that didn't give me affection points with them, so right now I have 0 with them. I don't know if this limits anything, since I haven't started the quests "Divided by Time and Spase" which I suspect is a Sarle's quest, "The Oldest Contest of Civilization" which I suspect is Saefina's, and "Somebody Ate from my Plat"

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Ah, so it's impossible now. I've done the Path of Banishment quest line, and didn't know about that so I completed the fight with whoever was next. I've already done Perlia's route.

Says something if the dev is saying one of the character's points are hard to get. There doesn't seem to be recovery if you make a mistake either. Not saying spoon feed me, but at least give me a good hint or something within the game.
If you just spam the damage spells (except for Sabrina of course) in the fight, you'll get to the point, where the hell priest has 21 HP. At this point, you can either just finish her off with Zoela or realize that 21 is just Paladin + Sabrina and since Sabrina is otherwise a liability in this fight, there might be a reward if she deals the final blow... (I know that's easy to say, from the other side)

Therefore I've added a few lines, that maybe will give a hint. I hope that hits your definition of don't "spoon feed me":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I've already written opportunities for versions 0.3 and 0.4 to very easily gain additional affection points if you've missed this rather tricky one...

I was probably just tired/lazy yesterday, but if you still care about Ladira's route:

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I can't continue the Path of Banishment because Rachel is locked in her room crying because of what happened to her cat.
Don't worry. This problem will solve itself. Just wait a little bit...

If affection points are going to be necessary, there should be more ways to earn them than by hitting the appropriate conversation at a given time (that's for VN and this is a sandbox). In a sandbox, you are expected to be able to do something to get back the points that you haven't earned by following the story (such as entering into conversations with the LIs or helping them do things)
I personally like to be challenged in games - even in AVNs. Therefore, I use the affection system as a sort of riddle system. That's also why the quest log doesn't tell you how to get the points and why the affection points matter to cross thresholds. In many other (sandbox) AVNs similar point systems are usually insignificant for the story progression and only give you a small dopamine rush when a notification pops up.

Also, sandboxes tend to turn into grind hells, so I don't have any farmable "stats" like money. Affection points are only obtainable via non-repetitive events, to still be a sort of challenge/accomplishment. At the moment, I plan to deal with not-earned points, by adding very easily obtainable replacement points for hard-to-guess ones (Sabrina's last hit for example) in the following release.

I know this will not work forever, so I also have a vague concept for that:
Since time travel is already vaguely teased in the game, I plan to give the MC the power to alter little things in the past i.e. regain lost affection points/switch choices. At the moment, this is only a vague concept and please don't ask me for any specifics neither story-, gameplay-, or script-wise.

Otherwise, with Lintar I have -1 affection and I'm not sure if there is any way to improve it (to be honest I haven't looked much).
There are two ways to get Lintar's point for you at the moment:

With Sarle and Saefia I have proceeded to choose the options that didn't give me affection points with them, so right now I have 0 with them. I don't know if this limits anything since I haven't started the quests "Divided by Time and Space" which I suspect is a Sarle's quest, "The Oldest Contest of Civilization" which I suspect is Saefina's, and "Somebody Ate from my Plat"
Yes, "The Oldest Contest of Civilization" and "Somebody Ate from My Plate" are mainly Saefia-focused side quests, that can easily skipped/ignored. Maybe you'll lack some affection points down the road, but I'm not sure as of now... "Divided by Time and Space" starts out as a quite Sarlé focused quest, but will turn into an Annica-/Adrian-focused quest line, that will turn out to be quite important in the long run.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Don't worry. This problem will solve itself. Just wait a little bit...
It's something I had already guessed.

I personally like to be challenged in games - even in AVNs. Therefore, I use the affection system as a sort of riddle system. That's also why the quest log doesn't tell you how to get the points and why the affection points matter to cross thresholds. In many other (sandbox) AVNs similar point systems are usually insignificant for the story progression and only give you a small dopamine rush when a notification pops up.

Also, sandboxes tend to turn into grind hells, so I don't have any farmable "stats" like money. Affection points are only obtainable via non-repetitive events, to still be a sort of challenge/accomplishment. At the moment, I plan to deal with not-earned points, by adding very easily obtainable replacement points for hard-to-guess ones (Sabrina's last hit for example) in the following release.

I know this will not work forever, so I also have a vague concept for that:
Since time travel is already vaguely teased in the game, I plan to give the MC the power to alter little things in the past i.e. regain lost affection points/switch choices. At the moment, this is only a vague concept and please don't ask me for any specifics neither story-, gameplay-, or script-wise.
I don't know, possibly if at some point I find that because I haven't made the appropriate decisions I don't have enough points to advance or achieve something with one of the LIs that interest me, I will surely use 0x52_URM to get the points that I'm missing.

There are two ways to get Lintar's point for you at the moment:
Yes, I lost the first one, there was certainly no chance of that happening.

I haven't used the map to talk to Lintar.

Yes, "The Oldest Contest of Civilization" and "Somebody Ate from My Plate" are mainly Saefia-focused side quests, that can easily skipped/ignored. Maybe you'll lack some affection points down the road, but I'm not sure as of now... "Divided by Time and Space" starts out as a quite Sarlé focused quest, but will turn into an Annica-/Adrian-focused quest line, that will turn out to be quite important in the long run.
I guess then I'm right to ignore "The Oldest Contest of Civilization" and "Somebody Ate from My Plate"

Well, if "Divided by Time and Space" is going to be focused on Annica/Adrian, then I think I'll proceed to do that quest.

Between the fact that I don't really like that she is always interconnected with her entire race and the scene with Saefia, I prefer to ignore Sarle. In any case, I guess that without the lesbian content I would have chosen to follow Sarle's route, with the lesbian content I'm clear that I'm not going to do it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
once i try to speak with the voice about Sammy, this happens:
1706220155431.png

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Good news: I found the bug already.

Bad news: You shouldn't have seen this.

ah / thanks / that explains a lot.

Sue me, but i guess the affection for voice is called "funkenregen" - well.. uhm ... i mayyyyyyybe .. eventually ...... unfortunately ..... have cheated all affection up *whistle* :sneaky::whistle:

:ROFLMAO: guess i just need to set it back to 1 for the voice

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Funkelregen [v0.3] [Janamus Sura] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [820 MB]
- - -

Mac [816 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Funkelregen-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
How much femdom???

(A friend ask)
Generally, out of the 8 main LIs, four are physically stronger than the MC, while the four are weaker. Out of the four stronger ones, three are sexually dominant and one of the weaker ones is dominant.

At the moment, the femdom stuff is completely centered around Pirlia (the blue one). Two times she rather aggressively traps you between her thighs and once she throws you through the room like a bag of potatoes.

For version 0.4, a long edging / tease'n'denial session is planned as well as spanking.

(I hope that satisfies your "friend"...)

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
I'm curious, where is the title screen music from please? It's so familiar and I just can't place where I've heard it before.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Generally, out of the 8 main LIs, four are physically stronger than the MC, while the four are weaker. Out of the four stronger ones, three are sexually dominant and one of the weaker ones is dominant.

At the moment, the femdom stuff is completely centered around Pirlia (the blue one). Two times she rather aggressively traps you between her thighs and once she throws you through the room like a bag of potatoes.

For version 0.4, a long edging / tease'n'denial session is planned as well as spanking.

(I hope that satisfies your "friend"...)
Is femdom avoidable in any way other than avoiding that LI (or those LIs)?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes