Who's your favorite girl as the moment (V0.4)?

• Ladira

• Lintar

• Pirlia

• Rachel

• Sabrina

• Saefia

• Sarlé

• Zoela

• (Annica)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Redoing a scene is a practical waste of time because you have to throw away what you've already done. A better solution will be to keep the current content because some people like it, but add some history immediately before the event where you will give the main protagonist the opportunity to influence the future.
The simplest solution that I see most often in other games and which works:
Let the lesbians ask the hero if he likes lesbian sex and if he would mind if they had sex with each other (without him) or behind his back (ntr).
Alternatively, allow the hero to be in the room during lesbian sex and, after the scene itself, add a new side mission in which the protagonist will decide to convince both lesbians to include him in the fun (convince the lesbians that they are more bi). I think a lot of guys would love to play a character so good that he can convince every lesbian to like his dick. :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Redoing a scene is a practical waste of time because you have to throw away what you've already done. A better solution will be to keep the current content because some people like it, but add some history immediately before the event where you will give the main protagonist the opportunity to influence the future.
The simplest solution that I see most often in other games and which works:
Let the lesbians ask the hero if he likes lesbian sex and if he would mind if they had sex with each other (without him) or behind his back (ntr).
I agree with this, posibly the best thing is to ask before it happens if the player likes lesbian sex, and depending on the answer, he will have those scenes or not.

Alternatively, allow the hero to be in the room during lesbian sex and, after the scene itself, add a new side mission in which the protagonist will decide to convince both lesbians to include him in the fun (convince the lesbians that they are more bi). I think a lot of guys would love to play a character so good that he can convince every lesbian to like his dick. :)
As long as I can 1) get the MC to leave as soon as the lesbian sex starts and 2) avoid the lesbian LIs (that is, don't convince them to let the MC be included in the fun and don't start a romance with them) then I can see this option work, but I prefer the first one more.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I also believe, that reworks generally are subobtimal use of time, but in this case something has to be done, since it actively drives people away. Also, the sex scenes in version 0.1 and 0.2 are straight up bad on a technical level, meaning they are very stiff/cluncky.

I'll probably leave the Pirlia x MC in version 0.2 as it is, but I will probably tackle the sex scenes in version 0.1. Since it's at the start of a game, I have to be good in order to catch people. You can tell people, that it will become better further in the game, but many people won't have the will to endure until it gets better.

Regarding the turning a lesbian point: All 8 of the main LIs are only az best some flavor of bi and no full blown lesbian. I'll probably give such a plot point to a side character - Lisaeria could be possibility...

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
I feel like I should point out for the record that it didn't drive me away, and I enjoy some characterization of people beyond living to serve the MC. I think that people who enjoy that sort of thing tend to be less vocal, since they're just enjoying themselves. My vote would be to keep the scene as is.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I feel like I should point out for the record that it didn't drive me away, and I enjoy some characterization of people beyond living to serve the MC. I think that people who enjoy that sort of thing tend to be less vocal, since they're just enjoying themselves. My vote would be to keep the scene as is.
First of all, thank you for the support and for speaking out. But although you enjoyed it, there has to be done something.

I constipated Saefia as a bisexual who sees the setting of the game as a dream come true the same way the MC does and eats herself through this buffet. But nevertheless, my execution of that concept was just plainly bad. First of all, having an LI, who will have like 80%+ of her sex scenes with other LIs without the MC's involvement is probably not a good idea. Then there's the problem, that I force the lesbian and a (soft) NTR fetish onto the player in this scene. Additionally, doubling down on that and making NTR the contest with Saefia is also an idea, that drives many people away.

About your point about "characterization of people beyond living to serve the MC": I think I've done that pretty well on the platonic side. Many events begin with the MC walking in on 2 or more girls, but I think I'm even overdoing that to the point it's taking away agency from the player/MC - for example, the MC has about 62% of the number of lines of all 9 LI combined.

Nevertheless, I'm probably keeping sexual LI x LI interactions, but I will hide them more and make them avoidable. The firmly planned Saefia x Pirlia scene in version 0.4 is almost certainly going to stay. Probably there will a another Saefia x Sarlé plotline in the future, but for now, the Saefia x Sarlé scene has to go. Also because outside of this scene their relationship is rather negative...
Screenshot 2024-02-04 184744.png

If I built a gallery soon, I'll probably add the Sarlé x Saefia scene as it is as Legacy-Scene...

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
I'm amused and entertained by that description of her viewing the situation the same way as the main character as a dream buffet come true.

But it sounds like you've got a good plan for fixing and changing things up a bit and for how to handle the character in the future, which I will look forward to how you redo things.

Speaking for myself, it's usually the screenshots provided as a preview of what the game will be like that catch or dissuade my attention, but I can absolutely see the early scenes needing to be pretty good to catch people's interest and keep them invested in the story. So good realization that, and thanks for the open communication here. (y)

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
If you guys like to know, I have a short plan on how to resolve the whole Sarlé x Saefia problem:
  • I scrap the Ladira handjob scene in the prologue; nothing will happen except Ladira showing off her magnificent chest.
  • The following Sabrina event happens as usual
  • Instead of going directly to bed, the MC showers and finds a masturbating Saefia there. Instead of leaving, this time Saefia offers some fun and gives the MC a handjob + a bit of tip teasing with her mouth.
  • The night scenes happen as usual
  • After helping Sabrina with her leg, the MC immediately meets Pirlia in the soon-to-be gym without encountering Saefia in the showers.
  • Instead of Saefia x Sarlé in the event sar_night_01, you find just Sarlé masturbating alone, which evolves into her giving you a blowjob.
  • The event saefia_engineroom_02 will be rewritten: Instead of talking about Saefia x Sarlé and the start of the NTR-questline, the dialog will be more innocent and about teasing Saefia to be a very brilliant engineer but too lazy to use her potential
  • The quest "The Oldest Contest of Civilisation" gets cut. The events saefia_engineroom_01/02 become part of the questline "Korsa Zilesia"
  • I keep the Saefia x Pirlia event which is planned for version 0.4 at the end of the questline "Someone Ate from my Plate", but will add warnings and an avoid option.
  • I'll probably still to the MC x Sarlé scene for version 0.5 which was once supposed to be the already mentioned blowjob scene. But at this point in the story I have to step it up a notch and let Sarlé perform a 69 or a facefuck instead of a simple blowjob.
  • The next sex scene with Saefia will probably be in version 0.7, where she demonstrates to the MC how little oxygen Illabs can handle.
  • A Saefia x Sarlé arc will probably added somewhere down the line...
In case someone is wondering: These changes will most certainly not require a new start of the game and version 0.3 saves will work without issue.

Reactions: BlasKyau

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1013 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Can I assume that players can choose to avoid or participate in scenes and LIs depend on their preferences now?
I just tried some sandbox games that tied one LI to another (develop LI A first then you can start with LI B) and that in turn make all LIs unavoidable regardless of the player's preferences. I haven't try this game yet so I have no idea how the system here work. Can we avoid the lesbian scene now? Can we avoid the bi/lesbian LI without any impact to the whole story going forward?

I have no intention to dictate how your game should be but if I can give any suggestions it would be nice that all non-vanilla (lesbian, femdom, etc.) kinks are made optional to cater for all preferences from players. But if not, at least make those LIs avoidable so those who don't enjoy the kinks still can play your game and those who enjoy are still happy.

I also hope that the dev would update the tags on the genre tab if there're any tags that avoidable or unavoidable. You can also add planned tags or any other clarifications at the develper notes if you have time. These will really help gather more attention from the new players to know whether this game is for them or not. Cheers!

Reactions: MrBenny

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Funkelregen [v0.4] [Janamus Sura]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

IncogKneeToe

May 10, 2020
Hi All,
Partially through first play, totally wish to recommend a look into this experience.
Instant gratification = NO
Story with promise = Hell Yes
Promise to go further = I hope so
Really like the introduction to the "universe" how it is referenced and interacted with.
Please don't accelerate "scenes" at the expense of this awesome story.
Regards a first time poster

Reactions: Janamus Sura

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Can I assume that players can choose to avoid or participate in scenes and LIs depend on their preferences now?
I just tried some sandbox games that tied one LI to another (develop LI A first then you can start with LI B) and that in turn make all LIs unavoidable regardless of the player's preferences. I haven't try this game yet so I have no idea how the system here work. Can we avoid the lesbian scene now? Can we avoid the bi/lesbian LI without any impact to the whole story going forward?

I have no intention to dictate how your game should be but if I can give any suggestions it would be nice that all non-vanilla (lesbian, femdom, etc.) kinks are made optional to cater for all preferences from players. But if not, at least make those LIs avoidable so those who don't enjoy the kinks still can play your game and those who enjoy are still happy.

I also hope that the dev would update the tags on the genre tab if there're any tags that avoidable or unavoidable. You can also add planned tags or any other clarifications at the develper notes if you have time. These will really help gather more attention from the new players to know whether this game is for them or not. Cheers!

I concipated the game mainly for the 100%-type of players, who want to see everything and want to be engaged with every LI. But in the free roam phases of the game, you can choose on which LI you want to focus. Of course, there are some dependencies among the different quest lines / LIs, but they are almost exclusively story-related and not sexual in nature.

If you scroll up a bit, you can find a roadmap/changelog, which is mostly concerned about this topic. The (dreaded) Saefia x Sarlé scene is now gone - reduced to atoms. You now just find Sarlé alone masturbating without the little cunt goblin between her legs.

Furthermore, there are only a hand full of unavoidable sex scenes in the game:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I concipated the game mainly for the 100%-type of players, who want to see everything and want to be engaged with every LI. But in the free roam phases of the game, you can choose on which LI you want to focus. Of course, there are some dependencies among the different quest lines / LIs, but they are almost exclusively story-related and not sexual in nature.

If you scroll up a bit, you can find a roadmap/changelog, which is mostly concerned about this topic. The (dreaded) Saefia x Sarlé scene is now gone - reduced to atoms. You now just find Sarlé alone masturbating without the little cunt goblin between her legs.

Furthermore, there are only a hand full of unavoidable sex scenes in the game:
There's also a kiss between Zoela and Lintar, if you consider that a sex scene.

I guess the only way to finish training with Pirlia is to do the femdom scene. So I think I won't continue the "All the Way Down" quest for now: I don't really like what happens if you use the drug, and I'm not going to finish the training.

Reactions: MrBenny

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Funkelregen-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Theokrat

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, enjoyed the game, but I am stuck.

Active quests, that I can progress and don't need other quests to be done or which have reached the end in the current version, are: The Paty Queen of Leelea III and Snow White.

Haven't found anything in the thread, is there a decision in the game that locks you out?

Zoela and Rachel are never together and I can never talk to Sarlé about access to her cabin.

Maybe someone knows what I have to do or did wrong with a decision, but I don't think a wrong decsion locks you out of quests, right?

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Hello, enjoyed the game, but I am stuck.

Active quests, that I can progress and don't need other quests to be done or which have reached the end in the current version, are: The Paty Queen of Leelea III and Snow White.

Haven't found anything in the thread, is there a decision in the game that locks you out?

Zoela and Rachel are never together and I can never talk to Sarlé about access to her cabin.

Maybe someone knows what I have to do or did wrong with a decision, but I don't think a wrong decsion locks you out of quests, right?
There's a small little bug in there, which I already found (I probably need to put out a Version 0.4.1). But if I recall correctly, you can circumnavigate Rachel's faulty location by just clicking on Zoela's icon on the mini-map during the evening.

Reactions: Theokrat

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I guess the only way to finish training with Pirlia is to do the femdom scene. So I think I won't continue the "All the Way Down" quest for now: I don't really like what happens if you use the drug, and I'm not going to finish the training.
I'd recommand you to just crtl through Pirlia's path... There's a second Lin-Quest dependend on completing the first one, if you sexually care for her...

But anyway, maybe I build in a skip for that scene... When Pirlia "allows" you to grab her ass, you can skip the sex scene instead of the event to be reset... Maybe you even get the +1 strength regardless...

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes