Who's your favorite girl as the moment (V0.4)?

• Ladira

• Lintar

• Pirlia

• Rachel

• Sabrina

• Saefia

• Sarlé

• Zoela

• (Annica)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Theokrat

Jul 21, 2017
There's a small little bug in there, which I already found (I probably need to put out a Version 0.4.1). But if I recall correctly, you can circumnavigate Rachel's faulty location by just clicking on Zoela's icon on the mini-map during the evening.
Thank you.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'd recommand you to just crtl through Pirlia's path... There's a second Lin-Quest dependend on completing the first one, if you sexually care for her...

But anyway, maybe I build in a skip for that scene... When Pirlia "allows" you to grab her ass, you can skip the sex scene instead of the event to be reset... Maybe you even get the +1 strength regardless...
For me the problem is that the scene happens, if it keeps happening but I don't see it, it doesn't really work for me. So using CTRL doesn't work either.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
For me the problem is that the scene happens, if it keeps happening but I don't see it, it doesn't really work for me. So using CTRL doesn't work either.
I think the content has to previously been played before a player can actually CTRL past content.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think the content has to previously been played before a player can actually CTRL past content.
There is actually an option called "unseen text" that allows you to use CTRL (skip) with scenes that you haven't seen yet.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice little update. For me, the high point was meeting KesRi. Such a pretty catgirl. I wouldn't mind seeing her or other sendex in the future.

I found few typos:
I guess a whole lot of furstration must have built up in you...
That was once a milenia storm,
Since then, they installed weather control satelites in low orbit.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Nice little update. For me, the high point was meeting KesRi. Such a pretty catgirl. I wouldn't mind seeing her or other sendex in the future.

I found few typos:
I guess a whole lot of furstration must have built up in you...
That was once a milenia storm,
Since then, they installed weather control satelites in low orbit.
First of all, thank you for your kind words.
Of course, KesRi is going to return at some point, but I've no concrete planes yet...
And of course, thank's for the typos - they're already corrected.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How to increase zoela affection to 4
I had it at 4, but after seeing the beginning of the scene with her during The Breakdown quest I decided to go back and avoid it, so now I have the affection at 3, which is probably much more than I'll need in the future. If I had known when I started the game that Zoela was going to have femdom content, I would possibly have less points with her (with Pirlia I have 1 point, and I don't remember how or why I earned it).

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Seriously? Shooting the entire damn cartridge out of the gun when shooting. Bullet, case and fucking primer. -.-

ffs

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Major Devlog 3
Hello and welcome to the third installment of Janamus rambling way too much about the state of his game…

Reworks

Until now I haven’t heard much about the reworked passages in the early game, so I’m seeing this as a positive thing…

The next scene in the pipeline for a rework is most certainly going to be the dream sequence during version 0.1. First of all, this scene is just not very good on a technical level and therefore not very fitting for the grand finale of the prologue…

Second, I know that there are people who generally dislike dream sequences since they can undermine the feeling of the “first time” when it happens in reality. To mitigate that feeling I let the girls act quite uncharacteristically in the dream sequence and even include “visual” errors like Lin’s missing tattoos to not spoil/ruin their reveal…

Also, I am fully aware, that such dream sequences are quite a cheap tool, that doesn’t serve any narrative/sexual progression, and as I’ve already said last time, all the sex scenes from version 0.1 are just there for the sake of hornyness and fulfill almost no narrative function. The most important purpose is to be a sexual crescendo in the early game, that doesn’t disturb the usual evolution of increasingly more intimate sexual acts – by now these functions are fulfilled by Anni and KesRi.

Therefore I don’t have much remorse about replacing or even completely scrapping this scene. As a replacement for the dream scene happening during the second day of the prologue, Pirlia jumps imminently into my mind. I could imagine her just grabbing the MC during their first real meeting in the soon-to-be gym and trapping him between her legs for a few minutes.

But the problem is, we already had that and I see no point in repeating her modus operandi too often… Therefore I’m all ears, if you can come up with a good sexual encounter happening during the second day of the prologue (preferably with Sabrina since her next sex scene is scheduled to happen in version 0.6… sorry…)

Reworking of the dream scene is probably happening for version 0.5. Next in the pipeline for reworks is the MC x Pirlia scene from version 0.2. Although I like the scene as a whole, the animation is just clunky and definitely the worst (sexual) animation I have currently in the game. But to be fair the worst animation in the game is Saefia’s jump from the ceiling… it’s my first attempt at character animation and you should be glad I made my inevitable mistakes there and not during a sex animation. I’m probably replacing this animation with a slideshow, as I originally did in my first draft…

andocktunnel_25.png

andocktunnel_27.png
andocktunnel_29.png

Besides these two, the only other animations/scenes in need of a rework or something similar are some of the shower scenes made during version 0.3. Apart from 3 animations, all of the shower scenes from version 0.3 are HoneySelect stock animations. I don’t have much of a problem with the masturbation scenes, but I need to do some animations myself… Just look at the thigh job with Rachel for a moment…

thighjob.jpg

Apart from these, I can’t think of any other scenes in need of a rework. If you see that differently, let me know!

Previews

As you could have guessed, the production for version 0.5 is already well on its way. The texts are written and about 65% of the renders/animations are already done. Expect the next beta to roll around during the next week and the complete update will probably be finished somewhere in May.

Apart from the main update, version 0.5 will have two additional entries into the shower rotations as well as the UI update. This means I will rework all the menus, which are at the moment still plain RenPy default, and give them some of my own touch… Maybe there are also some little things I could do… For example, the MC and Pirlia basically have the same who_color and the quest log looks a little bit blank…

Version 0.5 is going to be a rather small update about the size of update 0.2 as you can see in the graphic below. But please remember that these charts only count the lines spoken by the respective LI. It doesn’t count the numerous MC x Voice interactions/events in this update.

Screenshot 2024-04-07 001613.png

As you can see, a big focus of this update will be placed on Rachel, who will take up a quarter of the update. As I’ve teased in the last devlog, the centerpiece of this update (and the second beta) will be a trip together with Rachel to her home world.

All in all, I’m quite satisfied with the text distribution of this update – only Ladira and Sarlé could have maybe needed a little bit more love...

If you’re a little bit disappointed, because of the rather small-scale update, I can assure you, 0.6 is going to be much bigger… If my current concept remains, 0.6 will basically consist of 0.4’s linear/limited free roam part with a whole on-the-ship update stacked on top:

Screenshot 2024-04-07 002025.png

Poll Analysis

First of all, thank you all (especially the crowd on f95) for participating in my poll(s) about your favorite LI. Here is a screenshot from the f95 poll as well as the text distribution chart for the whole game, which I will reference when discussing the poll results.

Screenshot 2024-04-07 002801.png
Screenshot 2024-04-07 002128.png

First of all, I guess it surprises no one, who ended up in the last place… At the moment Annica is only a side character and stuck at 3% of the overall line count. But I hope you already know, that Anni will sooner or later rise to become a full LI…

The next place wasn’t much of a surprise either… The blue muscle mommy is a little bit underdeveloped at the moment and inherited the least amount of lines from Rachel after she got her large quest line in version 0.5. For version 0.5 I also created a “sport-questline”, which is basically a rather incoherent collection of events in the gym, which will naturally mostly revolve around Pirlia. But this also means there’s finally a quest line for the event lin_gym_01. In case you haven’t found it by try’n’error yet, there’s a small (and rather bad) event with Lin since the first version, that plays when you talk with her the first time in the gym.

Regarding further plans with Pirlia… I don’t have many… I guess she’d be heavily involved as well in an Immuthor side plot. Furthermore, there will come a Star Trek-ish holodeck in future updates and I may give Pirlia a pirate-adventure quest line…

The next girl is a little bit disappointing for me… I personally really like Sabrina and she’s probably the LI, with whom I’d like to have a funny (not sexual) evening the most – for most of this game’s history she even had the second most lines after Zoela.

But I can guess, why she’s not that popular… she hasn’t had a real sex scene and the leg might be a downer for some… I hope I will be able to increase her popularity sooner or later…

The next one is again a disappointment for myself… I have to admit, Lin is pretty much my favorite and I loaded her with most of my personal fetishes… Maybe I will be able to convince some of you during the next updates… As we’ll see, a good enough sex scene can most certainly shift this poll. Maybe the guys, who have already purchased access to the 0.5 Beta 1, will agree with me, since they know what’s in the box Voice gave us for Lin…

Furthermore, I of course know, that Lin is in terms of character a little bit difficult… but I just like the ones, that play hard to get… (TEAM YEN FOREVER!!!)

Additionally, Lin suffers a little bit from what I call “first-character-syndrome”, since she’s the first character model I made completely on my own and I think it shows sometimes… Her face doesn’t have a great emotional range and from certain angles, she looks a little bit cursed…

Next is Ladira… well she’s kind where I expected her to end up… I don’t know what else I could say…

The next on the list is a little bit surprising as well… but in a good way… Sarlé is surprisingly high in the poll, although she has next to no sex scenes… But I have to admit, I have not many plans for Sarlé in the future and she’s already quite low on lines overall…

But on the other hand, I exactly know, where our fondness for white-haired chicks comes from…

Grus-Plan.jpg

On the other side, seeing Saefia this high on the list surprises me even more. From my point of view, the little cunt goblin is a rather one-dimensional character, but since it’s the dimension, AVN players care to most about, her success makes sense from a certain point of view…

Seeing Rachel this high on the list doesn’t surprise me… in fact, I expected her to get the pole position… After all, she’s just such a cutie and the closest to a baseline human.

And then there’s the winner of the poll, which surprises me as well… But there’s one thing that very intrigued me about Zoela’s win: For the first day or so, she was at about 10% of the votes and then literally overnight jumped to 20%.

My explanation for this is, that the early votes originated from people who voted based on their V0.3 experience. But then the people who had played the update and had seen her scene flogged to the poll and turned it in her favor. I am very pleased you liked her rather long scene, which sits at the heart of this update.

But there are of course other explanations for Zoela’s success. First of all, she has the most lines of all LIs by far. This originates mostly from her being the centerpiece of most main missions. Additionally, she has the most complex backstory and story after the game and is probably the most well-developed character.

And the reason for this is quite simple… Do you remember during the self-aware intro, where it’s stated that I’ve written an unpublished book placed in the same universe? Well, Zoela is a main character in the book as well as in the game. That also explains her importance even on a cosmological scale.

Lastly, whenever I see comments from people who have clearly not yet played the game, they usually comment on certain voluminous green/blue assets. But in this poll, the skinny/petite girls (Saefia, Sarlé, Rachel, Zoela) gain over 60% of the votes. It just puts a smile on my face to know, that I can satisfy with story, character, and a cruel cock tease instead of just flywheel...

Game pacing

At the moment, the game offers about an in-game month's worth of content, but has only 12 breakfast events, so you can run out of these events in about 2 weeks and be stuck in the placeholder events for the rest of the game.

Since I play/develop the game version by version, I want to ask people, who recently played the game in one go, if they felt like any game passages/quest lines feel badly paced – especially the breakfast events. Also, there are quest lines, which are almost exclusively about fucking one girl. The scenes in such a quest are usually interrupted by updates, but if you’re playing several updates in one sitting, these quest lines and the relationship might feel rushed...

Renders

The next section will only be relevant for Patreon supporters:

As you probably know, I offer monthly 4k wallpaper as a reward for most Patreon tiers. But I’ve never gotten any form of resonance about them. Additionally, the highest Patreon tier (20$) has the perk to commission such wallpapers. Nobody has picked up on that opportunity even after I DMed some of them about that…

Therefore I wanted to ask you if you even want this kind of reward.

Keywords

Lastly, if made it through this wall of text here, you have most certainly already forgotten the beginning… therefore here is a small list of points about which I wanted your opinion:
  • Thoughts on the dream sex scene / possible replacements
  • Other scenes you think require a rework
  • Storyline suggestions for Sarlé/Pirlia
  • Thoughts on ill-paced quest lines
  • Thoughts on the 4k wallpapers / Patreon
In the end, I just want to thank you all for your support. Until now, I’ve only gotten praise/positive feedback since the last update and my Patreon took off as well.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes