• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
download the game. press ctrl+shift+h to open the console with stats. you can change a friendship with Kate. add money. etc.
Problem I'm having right now is that even if I change a stat with the chrome console or with this mod then it just reverts back to its original state whenever I change screens.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I'd love to know how to do it myself as well. Can you tell me which line of code has the changes? I tried looking through the HTML myself but I can't seem to find where I change stats at.

---edit
I found it. It's at line # 3707-3721

Last edited by a moderator:

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
  • Negative, as i mentioned i managed to turn it on once and then it stopped working altogether, i can see the icon of the plugin near my adblock but ctrl + shift + h doesnt bring up a menu anymore for some reason. There's a "Options" button once you press on the icon but its gray and im unable to do so
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here is the game I have enabled extension

Last edited:

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
Problem I'm having right now is that even if I change a stat with the chrome console or with this mod then it just reverts back to its original state whenever I change screens.
I have everything working. in the message above got picture.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
That just brings up my history window. I mean how you even install the plugin. Tried installing add-on from file but it says its corrupt
in Opera- menu>extensions>sidebar>then drag and drop. Dunno about Chrome and Firefox.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
that twine hack is annoying if i use it to edit when in stats screen as soon as i am done an then hit back in stats screen it reset back to before i edited it... lol had to do it before hand

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Looks like the twine extension doesn't work for the new update ? Any solution ? I'm not in mood to farm money again =/

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Looks like the twine extension doesn't work for the new update ? Any solution ? I'm not in mood to farm money again =/
If you're talking about Twinehacker, it did work for me.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
If you're talking about Twinehacker, it did work for me.
Yes, i don't know why it didn't work here, i'm using Opera, isn't ctrl+shift+h that opens the box to edit the values ?

Nevermind, it works on chrome, looks like its a bug on Opera

Last edited:

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Twinehacker? What is that? Where? What for?
It's called Twine Hacker. So, I assume that anyone with half a brain would figure it out that it's for hacking twine based games. And as for where it could be found, I hear there's something called GOOGLE, a search engine. -_-

Reactions: LOL32
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes