HTML - Abandoned - Fresh Start [v0.4.0.3] [Liquidmellow]

1. 4.00 star(s)

rbx4

This game, even though it was abandoned, has better content than some games that are making thousands per month on Patreon. It is a relatively standard twine female sim, similar to Life Choices. This is good news. You can choose to be an innocent woman or a seductress, and the seductress path is fun! It is not perfect, but it has some good content.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Xandozzar

This is a game where you play a female protagonist and manage her every day life. The gameplay is energy based and reminds a bit of some LOP games. All in all it is quite decent but has some flaws.

Pros
    • Lots of nice animated gifs. Most of them are actually pretty awesome and I would consider this the best aspect of the game.
    • While it is a text based game, the text is very minimal. There are now walls of text
    • There are several difference paths and activities in the world, so there is a decent amount of freedom
    Cons
    • Grindy and repetitive. You have to reach certain stats to unlock new events (and scenes), in order to so you have to many things again and again
    • Not very much content and depth
    All in all if you are into some cool gifs involving a female protagonist and don't mind a small grind then go for it. It`s a decent game, but gets boring and repetitive after 1-2 hours.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MK78

I really like the Sandbox Character of the Game, the Gifs are nice.
    Just downloaded to se what type of game this was and ended up playing for hours.
    Whould be nice if there whould be some more options for not going total Slut in the Future!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Seraphiel

Fresh Start is a fun, solid HTML game!

The randomness built into encounters and special (sexual) options keeps things (no pun intended) fresh and avoids the linear feel present in most titles. Grinding at the beginning and early middle of your playthrough for beauty, money, and reputation can be boring, but Fresh Start balances stats and rewards well enough for your grinding results to feel well-earned.

I downloaded this on a whim, and then caught myself playing for hours. Cannot wait for the next update!