Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Read my Post #338 here, to get a little of some of reason, as in, some of the TFG forum peeps, were one reason.
Go read the thread over there, at TFG Forum, ( it was still there a bit ago), they were quite Rude, to put it mildly.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
It's been awhile since I had played this game, it was version 3.6, then.
Came across it in my "bulk-of-games", while 'weeding' through it.
Decided to look it up, and found it went on for a few more 'up-dates', ( past the "TFG Game site & Forum Debacle" ).

Question, (one of many, but just this one for now):

How does one apply "Make-up", with-out using the "totally-fucked-up Auto-Apply-Feature" ? (It's NOT a 'QoL' feature :oops:)

(no matter what you set it to, it auto-applies a 'use/unit' after EVERY shower . . .
If you set it to only, "Mornings, After-shower", and then shower any time other than Mornings, it still uses a 'use/unit' of Make-up.) (n)

EDIT: Didn't find any 'option', to apply it in the Bathroom, which is the 'normal' place it's done in most other games !

EDIT #2: Tampons, Does the MC use them automatically ? ( again, no indication How or Where she is to apply them )

EDIT #2a : OKAY . . Game finally gave the answer . . . it's Automatic !
(it would have been nice to have gotten THAT message a bit earlier :cautious: , like NOT the day after her period had started :eek: )

Anybody have any answer(s) ? Still need the answer for the "Applying-of-Make-Up" . . . Please reply . . . Thank You ;) !

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Shame this was abandoned. Looked like it had good prospects but would have needed some "good" paths added. I don't know how to code these games so can't hake forward myself.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I wish they'd continue the mod, and add story or new events. But root already has several ongoing games.

YaoiYami

Apr 18, 2022
I remember there is a cheat code that you can apply on the computer/phone I forgot what was the codes though.....or was it another game?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes