Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
So my character IS pregnant, how long do I gotta wait for the preg scenes to come up (with the landlord I'm assuming)? It's been like a month already aaaand nothing.
and how, did you manage that, just hear that it is not possible?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is there a game similar to this? i quite liked this one but sadly like most good games its abandoned....

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
true and i know that game, but its without updates for around half a year too,... so i dont put much hope into a continuation of that either....but overall you are right, its a good game that fit my question ;)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I doubt the Dev is making games anymore, they got a pretty good beat-down over on the TFG site, just cause the game didn't meet "their" specific fetishes : Not male protagonist, no physical transformations, (only corruption/mental/behavior ones), and no "sissification" possibilities ! (there are a lot of "jaded" people on that site, IMHO.)

Or, if they are still making games, it's probably under a new/different name . . . . . I'd like to find them, I liked their style of games :love:.

Reactions: BBZ01 and ustar

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
I was a LiquidMellow patron while he developed Fresh Start; it's more likely he packed up his toys and went home in a tantrum.

He took donations from his patrons for over a year without any new postings or content. There was zero notice he was formally pausing or stopping development. I gave him three months before dropping him from Patreon, but saw months and months later he still had a small number of patrons giving him (basically) free money for nothing.

I know, I know people can do whatever with their own money - but people form blanket opinions from these shitty moves and it harms quality developers working everyday to prove their Patreon isn't a scam. It infuriates me that he still has (literally today) 37 patrons still donating when his last post was in 2018.

Maybe I'm overreacting because this story involves my money and a game I really enjoyed, but LiquidMellow is my classic example of how Patreon allows broad-based scamming if patrons don't keep themselves involved in their developers progress.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes