Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Why was this one abandoned too? This is something common in patreon...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just pick it up and continue. He has been gone for a long time now
Actually I'm already working on another game, I liked the free cities and breeder's haven but they look abandoned so I decided to do something like this...

Change of plans, it will be faster just to continue the development of this game than to create a new one. I need a week or two of code so it's a bit messy.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Actually I'm already working on another game, I liked the free cities and breeder's haven but they look abandoned so I decided to do something like this...

Change of plans, it will be faster just to continue the development of this game than to create a new one. I need a week or two of code so it's a bit messy.
Sounds great, I love this game so I hope you're able to continue it. (y):giggle:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just going on to warn the basic systems are in place just missing a few events so the game does not get empty and boring. Do you like of the beauty system?

Reactions: Doktor7007

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Just going on to warn the basic systems are in place just missing a few events so the game does not get empty and boring. Do you like of the beauty system?
The beauty system seems okay, it's just another variable to grind and get higher. I don't think it's necessary, but it probably affects the outcome of some events though, so going back to change it might be too much work?

Taryn2176

Oct 20, 2017
The beauty system seems okay, it's just another variable to grind and get higher. I don't think it's necessary, but it probably affects the outcome of some events though, so going back to change it might be too much work?
If I remember correctly, it's one of the variables that affects income earned from the webcam site.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How far are you with development? Can we expect something new soon?
I realized it's a great investment, so I'm going to launch my own project. I have not been able to contact the dev of this game for this reason I am creating a game of the same kind as Fresh Start, a life simulator... And a release? Well, I'm getting ready to launch on friday.
I could put this in but I think it will stay for the next update. For the first one I need to finish some events I think will be interesting...

Reactions: PugWug

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I realized it's a great investment, so I'm going to launch my own project. I have not been able to contact the dev of this game for this reason I am creating a game of the same kind as Fresh Start, a life simulator... And a release? Well, I'm getting ready to launch on friday.

I could put this in but I think it will stay for the next update. For the first one I need to finish some events I think will be interesting...
So, just to clarify, is the game an entirely new project from scratch or are you picking up where "Fresh Start 0.4.0.3" left off? Also, do you have an editor or someone checking passages to for grammatical errors and such?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So, just to clarify, is the game an entirely new project from scratch or are you picking up where "Fresh Start 0.4.0.3" left off? Also, do you have an editor or someone checking passages to for grammatical errors and such?
Yes. I could just work on Fresh Start as a hobby or create a new game in the same style and work at full time. About grammatical errors I'm so sorry, english is not my native language.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes