Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Link: , , *Possibly didn't check*
Release: 18 June 2017
Version: 0.2.7.5 (Early Access)
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tranzet

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
there's this. for twine games. the browser plugin

you always have to assume there are retarded people like me, how do i use this browser extension and for what browser, i require a step by step tutorial

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Patron post:

Fresh Start V0.3 (Early Access)

Here is a little preview of V0.3.
I've enabled your character to smoke their own Joints automatically if they become addicted to weed. This will allow you to permanently (assuming you always smoke some) lower your inhibition and corruption. I've also added in some events in the school if you are caught being high from your teacher.
The game has now surpassed 300+ images and videos, and is larger than I ever expected it to be. For that I would like to thank you all for your support. Next release I will be adding in more content regarding being caught high at work (Sal's Cafe and School) along side adding in your roommate from the previous poll.

In the archive Fresh Start v0.2.8

Changelog
====================
- Added in a gif (.mp4 video) for smoking in the park
- Added in the mechanic of High. Being high will temporarily reduce your inhibition and raise corruption for the duration of the day. It wears off after you sleep. You can become high from smoking weed.
- Some bespoke events in the school if you're caught high in class

Reactions: Botman9000

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
All the same this version 0.3, аuthor's reply: "I forgot to update the main page of the game. (-.-) I can assure you that it should be 0.3"

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016

New update on Patreon.

Link to Mega:

Last edited:

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
you always have to assume there are retarded people like me, how do i use this browser extension and for what browser, i require a step by step tutorial
to unpack the archive to a folder. open the extensions tab and move the folder to the tab.
works in chrome and Opera. don't know about mozilla.

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
to unpack the archive to a folder. open the extensions tab and move the folder to the tab.
works in chrome and Opera. don't know about mozilla.

Did help but literally after using it a single time it started chimping out, chromse said something along the lines that using extensions in developer mode can cause crashes you can either disable the extensio or cancel, you can press whatever you want but after that it simply stops working, no menu pops up anymore

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
Did help but literally after using it a single time it started chimping out, chromse said something along the lines that using extensions in developer mode can cause crashes you can either disable the extensio or cancel, you can press whatever you want but after that it simply stops working, no menu pops up anymore
when you start the browser will always receive this message. just click on "cancel" and the extension will remain enabled.
in my post above says how to enable it in the game.

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
when you start the browser will always receive this message. just click on "cancel" and the extension will remain enabled.
in my post above says how to enable it in the game.
Negative, as i mentioned i managed to turn it on once and then it stopped working altogether, i can see the icon of the plugin near my adblock but ctrl + shift + h doesnt bring up a menu anymore for some reason. There's a "Options" button once you press on the icon but its gray and im unable to do so

zharz

Jul 19, 2017
anyone have the mirror link? anything other than mega since i don't have the premium account to download it :(

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes