• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Frenetic Angel [Day 1 Remake] [Architecter]

What do you think about the graphic part of this game. Please vote if you have played in it.

• 1. It's disgusting. Write books and forget about pictures. This is not yours

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 2. It hurts my eyes but I bear it

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • 3. It's quite bearable. I saw better, I saw worse

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • 4. It's certainly not ideal, but don't worry about it

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • 5. It's a masterpiece! Teach us to do the same

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
Hi all!
I am happy to announce the release of the first version of my game.
The concept has been reworked, in comparison with the demo, everything that slowed down the development process and caused complaints from the players has been removed (cooking, empty locations with an open world and a long system of moving along them). Simplified and at the same time improved wardrobe with clothes.
The game has been moved from an adventure game to a visual novel. A return to these moments is possible later, when a sufficient audience will gather and I will have much more time to work on the game. Only one thing remained - the dressing system and the animation of sex scenes with the possibility of dressing up or undressing.
The plot was also reworked and the story I wrote earlier about the adventures of a dissolute girl who managed to choose the most insane ways to solve the problems. The previously announced story of the psychological development of a young and innocent girl will be implemented in another game if my hands reach it.
Currently, my goal is to release new updates regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
always happens to me i got bad luck LOL
1. Could you check if the file "С_Main_Cl_003_OFF_1.webp" is located in the folder Frenetic_angel_Day_1\www\img\pictures\ and tell me?
2. Tell me please did you start a New Game or continued the game?

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
Thank you so much. I found a mistake. It is because the file "С_Main_Cl_003_OFF_1.webp" starts with Ukranian letter "С"
It is easy to confuse it with the English "C". I will fix the game and update download links within an hour
It works in Ukrainian PC but it doesn't work if you don't have this language in your PC

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thank you so much. I found a mistake. It is because the file "С_Main_Cl_003_OFF_1.webp" starts with Ukranian letter "С"
It is easy to confuse it with the English "C". I will fix the game and update download links within an hour
It works in Ukrainian PC but it doesn't work if you don't have this language in your PC
i looked through the folder and files no files start with C at all there
B_Start_2_84.webp then jumps D_A_Dialog_1_Left.webp
hope that helps ya

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
i looked through the folder and files no files start with C at all there
B_Start_2_84.webp then jumps D_A_Dialog_1_Left.webp
hope that helps ya
Yes, this is because, as it turned out, the Ukrainian letter "C" is there, and logically, these files will be at the very end after "S" letter. Another 10 minutes and I will post the corrected version

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
Thank you very much for testing:)
The game has been fixed and the link to the new archive has been updated.
Renamed all problematic files starting with the letter "G" so as not to be confused in the future.
Could you kindly check the game again?
On my PC it works without errors

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thank you very much for testing:)
The game has been fixed and the link to the new archive has been updated.
Renamed all problematic files starting with the letter "G" so as not to be confused in the future.
Could you kindly check the game again?
On my PC it works without errors
well i made it a lot further that time around BUT again its happened
image_2022-10-03_052936676.png

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
well i made it a lot further that time around BUT again its happened
Oh.
Could you tell me what was the last time you pressed (which button)?
Apparently you went into the bathroom and activated the bath button. It's just that this event was not ready and was removed.
This event should appear in the next version, apparently I forgot to remove this button
If so, I'll fix it now.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Oh.
Could you tell me what was the last time you pressed (which button)?
Apparently you went into the bathroom and activated the bath button. It's just that this event was not ready and was removed.
This event should appear in the next version, apparently I forgot to remove this button
If so, I'll fix it now.
i dont even know what i did when i got to the apartment my intent was to sleep the night away or what ever BUT game wouldnt let me said to find the lights and to change or something and i forgot the last part so i was clicking around randomly to try and figure out what i was missing and then thats when this happened
edit: im glad the game had auto save good news is i did everything correctly when i reloaded the game no idea how i triggered the error i posted earlier and now says end for this version ...looking forward to the future updates seems like a neat game

Last edited:
Reactions: Architecter

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
i dont even know what i did when i got to the apartment my intent was to sleep the night away or what ever BUT game wouldnt let me said to find the lights and to change or something and i forgot the last part so i was clicking around randomly to try and figure out what i was missing and then thats when this happened
edit: im glad the game had auto save good news is i did everything correctly when i reloaded the game no idea how i triggered the error i posted earlier and now says end for this version ...looking forward to the future updates seems like a neat game
In general, I figured out the problem. In this room, the only event that could cause this problem was the bathing scene in the bathroom, planned for the following version. I removed this event and updated the link.

Walkthrough the game:
After the scene in a taxi, you get into the entrance and then the arrow will indicate you to the desired flat.
After you enter it, you can turn on the Light (the switcher is near the bathroom (a button will appear) or near the doors of one of the rooms). Next, you can change clothes using the wardrobe or undress by clicking on its portrait. Next, approach the bottom of the bed and the «Bed» button appears. Further, the dream and the end of this version.
1_1.jpg

Last edited:

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
Thank you very much for helping to identify errors in the game

Reactions: str8up

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I would only give 2-3 stars for the first build.
My main criticisms are the outdated graphics and the very slow game speed. I am not a native English speaker myself, but even I notice serious spelling mistakes.

The clothing system offers potential, provided that certain decisions will also have an effect. For example, by wearing certain clothes on certain occasions (are you dressed appropriately, overdressed, underdressed, too revealing) or being commented on if you go to a meeting without panties.
I think it's good that you can determine your own path by making certain decisions. What I find bad, however, is that on certain paths you are virtually pushed in one direction. Even if I cheat on my husband, I don't do it with every man within 5 minutes. I expect a bit more from the story and the answer options on the path. Admittedly, on the first day you only meet two men anyway and can give a BJ at most, but the way MC presents herself, she would also do more if the developer had already programmed a few more scenes. It would be nice if MC demanded a certain standard for future content as far as the men are concerned. I also hope for consequences of decisions. For example, if you leave the taxi immediately, there will be other male/female drivers for further taxi rides.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Do you mean the technical part (loading scenes, locations, dressing) or narrative speed (pauses in scenes, dialogs)?
The walking speed but also the timing of conversations including the corresponding animations. The conversation in the taxi seems very ponderous.

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
The walking speed but also the timing of conversations including the corresponding animations. The conversation in the taxi seems very ponderous.
For the dialogue in a taxi - I also see now that pauses are excessive. I will try to reduce most of them to the next update.
But the walking speed - if you run (hold the shift button), then character moves at the speed of the locomotive...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Finally some more preview pictures! Looks quite interesting to be honest. I've been looking for a female protagonist life-sim game for a while that's not text based. The Visual Novel tag is worrying tho... but at the same time it has the sandbox tag which is what I'm looking for and it's also kinda the opposite of a VN so... yea a tad bit confusing.

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
Finally some more preview pictures! Looks quite interesting to be honest. I've been looking for a female protagonist life-sim game for a while that's not text based. The Visual Novel tag is worrying tho... but at the same time it has the sandbox tag which is what I'm looking for and it's also kinda the opposite of a VN so... yea a tad bit confusing.
I originally planned to create a game in the style of life simulation.
However, it turned out to be quite a long journey requiring a well-developed world. At the initial stage, in the absence of spectators and patrons, this path turned out to be a difficult task.
It was necessary to either simplify the game or develop the "game of my dream" for a long time in the hope that on day I can show my magnificent creation.
Of course this game is my hobby, but even it cannot be developed without support. Therefore, I simplified the game to the level of a visual novel with small adventure elements. The main thing is to create a sufficient number of locations and other content that can be used in the future. Unfortunately, passion alone won't get you far...

Last edited: