• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Frenetic Angel [Day 1 Remake] [Architecter]

What do you think about the graphic part of this game. Please vote if you have played in it.

• 1. It's disgusting. Write books and forget about pictures. This is not yours

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 2. It hurts my eyes but I bear it

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • 3. It's quite bearable. I saw better, I saw worse

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • 4. It's certainly not ideal, but don't worry about it

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • 5. It's a masterpiece! Teach us to do the same

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters

Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
Main_(Fzone).jpg

Overview:
Frenetic Angel
is about a young, temperamental, sexually liberated adventuress, accidentally becomes a witness to the murder. Hiding from the chase, she notices that this crime has set off a series of fateful and deadly events in her life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-27
Release Date: 2023-03-27
Developer: Architecter
Censored: No
Version: Day 1 Remake
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -

1.jpg 2.JPG 3.jpg 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This story is about the maturity and psychological development of a young girl who, in the process of revealing the plot, turns from a sweet and innocent child into a person formed by the player.
Let's see... *THE SIMS: Sweet Treats expansion pack...* :rolleyes::D

"NOW THAT'S SOMETHING I HAVEN'T SEEN IN A LONG TIME" /s

Last edited:

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Played for a few minutes and it seems like it could be something really cool once there's some content added in. It's definitely a lot better than I was expecting from rpg maker

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oldschool34500

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Running on RPG maker, that it self is impressive.
We'll see if this actually goes anywhere, then. If this actually ends up being anything interesting then I'll remove my smarmy comments. A lot of devs promise a lot. Anyone can have grand ideas. I've seen plenty of developers saying their game is gonna be something amazing and then a year later the [Abandoned] tag pops up with "version 0.0.2" in the title.
Good luck to the developer

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
That description sounds rather pretentious and pompous for what seems to be a game made with modified sims 2 graphics
Dev acting like they're creating some new masterpiece that will completely revolutionize gaming itself lmao
Are you ready to cremate their hope and feed it to them? Because I am. I even saw the beautiful urn in image 2.

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
It looks like you're setting yourself up for a lot of work. I'm impressed by the environments and the smooth movement. I like the concept you outline. It looks like every outfit you addwill be a lot of effort wich is unfortunate because more clothes is more fun in these games. In any case, I wish you luck and I hope you don't get too discouraged by the inevitable negative voices!

The one thing I'm not interested in so far is the apparently in-depth cooking system. I'm fine with buying ingredients and clicking 'cook' but storing and retrieving ingredients in the cupboard and fridge, combining with multiple cooking tools... I could see that turning me off from an otherwise good game even if it has the kind of smooth interface that I'm not sure is possible in RPGM. Clearly, it's something you care about but I hope you have an option for a simple cooking system for those of us who find cooking tedious at the best of times.