Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Multi-Mod Final Version [v0.32GU]:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , .

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 3453784
Many thanks!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Anders Niet

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Was there ever a "nobody" ending? I saw all of them up until this one, and wasn't going to start from the beginning, which I'd have to given it had been deleted thinking it was finished and then had to get a new computer a bit over a month ago.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was there ever a "nobody" ending? I saw all of them up until this one, and wasn't going to start from the beginning, which I'd have to given it had been deleted thinking it was finished and then had to get a new computer a bit over a month ago.
was in plans but will they do it is unlikely.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That ending was dropped

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Hailey didn't have much development during the main course of the game, so some liberties were taken here and there but still Arthoneceron tried to maintain the spirit of the main game written by Val.
Personal opinion here, but he did a way better job than the old writer, who basically screwed up the game at its halfway point and rushed things to the end just to be done with it. And don't forget how badly Val screwed up Leah's and Karina's endings making the MC become a dumb simp for no reason, at least not one that would make any sense storywise... only Mel's was ok-ish, even tho I wasn't a big fan of the whole sudden miscarriage sob story.

Almost forgot about this trainwreck that totally killed any remaining good will from it's fanbase with the horendous Alice ending that the main Dev insisted was perfect despite the many, many cries from the community to the contrary. So glad I got out in time.
VA Laurie, the old writer, kept saying the Alice ending was perfect when a lot of fans made it abundantly clear it wasn't, not FFC, the dev. Then again, the same Val was also the person who thought it was a 'brilliant' idea to make the MC act all buddy-buddy with the asshole, poor excuse of a father who practically threw him out of the house just so HE could travel the world with Alice's mom. Glad the woman found out how amazing he really was and dumped his ass, but the damage done to his relationship with his son was beyond repair IMO, and Val, instead of respecting this and letting the player choose how the MC should act toward him, just gave us a politely subtle middle finger and made the MC a spineless bitch who talked to the selfish idiot about his life like any normal person would talk with their fathers, those who deserve to be called this.

Animations is fine and all. But they should have been working on endings that made more sense. Been a while since i played this so forgot the names but The lezbo got a solo ending and the sister got a sharing ending.
Well said. There was also a solo ending for the MC that should've been all about him hooking up with all the other girls that weren't included in the harem and each girl's solo endings, like Allegra, Matilda and Susan, and fucking around till he reached the age when he'd want to settle down with one of those women, but for some reason, it was removed and there's not a single sex scene with Mel's sweet momma Allegra, despite all her obvious attempts to fuck the MC.:cautious:

Anyway, few minuses aside, I'm glad Hailey finally got her well-deserved ending most of us looked forward to and the fact that the game is now truly completed so the dev can get back to and focus on Far Off Friends again and finish it too.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Well said. There was also a solo ending for the MC that should've been all about him hooking up with all the other girls that weren't included in the harem and each girl's solo endings, like Allegra, Matilda and Susan, and fucking around till he reached the age when he'd want to settle down with one of those women, but for some reason, it was removed and there's not a single sex scene with Mel's sweet momma Allegra, despite all her obvious attempts to fuck the MC.:cautious:

Anyway, few minuses aside, I'm glad Hailey finally got her well-deserved ending most of us looked forward to and the fact that the game is now truly completed so the dev can get back to and focus on Far Off Friends again and finish it too.
[COLOR=rgb(245, 163, 163)]Arthoneceron[/COLOR] FFCreations do you plan on doing the Solo ending for MC like its mentioned above??

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Multi-Mod Final Version [v0.32GU]:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , .

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 3453784
Thanks so much for updating ! Your mod so much improves the game experience !

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes