• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
h
so all thats new in this update are animations or did they change/add some content? i remember something about this game having rushed end if someone who follow more closely can provide more info i would be grateful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haleys ending or the harem ending according to some posts. could be? have to check for yourself to make sure you know how unreliable posts can be.

Reactions: kktcross

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Multi-Mod Final Version:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
Hello friend.

Just to be sure: does this version work with the recent update to v0.32 of the game or does it require an update on your side?
Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hello friend.

Just to be sure: does this version work with the recent update to v0.32 of the game or does it require an update on your side?
Thank you in advance!

Cheers!
I just asked that. No it doesn't. It goes to 31 and stops. Gotta wait for 32 to come out of the mod.

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
Hey guys,
I saw quiet a lot of posts here and that the game is finished now, so I gave it a try. After around 45 minutes, I have no clue, why it got so much attention.
Pretty unrealistic story thus far and no animations for the scenes. Is it going to be better later on?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys,
I saw quiet a lot of posts here and that the game is finished now, so I gave it a try. After around 45 minutes, I have no clue, why it got so much attention.
Pretty unrealistic story thus far and no animations for the scenes. Is it going to be better later on?
There's only been minor updates for endings in the last couple years, how many games started in 2017 have animations?

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
My mod has been updated! Check below!
The
old mod link has been updated too.

Multi-Mod Final Version [v0.32GU]:

- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , .

SCREENSHOTS:
screenshot0001.png

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Freeloading Family with fattrapper's incest patch and IAmAB's multi-mod to v0.32.

Please note, the incest patch is not updated yet so a few parts in the latest update may not convert correctly.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Multi-Mod Final Version [v0.32GU]:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , .

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 3453784
Many thanks!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Anders Niet
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes