• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Oooooh! The game is already/finally finished! Slightly sad to see one of the 'OG games' getting the 'Completed' tag but extremely glad that the Devs will now have the chance to move on newer projects.
It was already completed and tagged as such, the last ending (Hailey) from this update wasn't planned initially

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Quick question, does this update being out now influences in any way the release rate of Far-Off Friends ?

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Multi-Mod Final Version:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
Looks like there is a v 32 out now IAmAB will you be updating the mod?

Dec 15, 2020
Multi-Mod Final Version:

- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
update, please!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
evertime a new release is posted there are at least 5 posts letting the modder know he/she needs to get on the ball and update to. its almost as if you think they have no clue. this is the most nags Ive seen yet, one after another. did no one even read the prior requests. your lucky the modder does not delay 12 hours for each nag. if you need it that bad use the mod for v31 it will load you old save and have a gallery but of course no walthrough. your choice play with 31 or suffer till the mod is done

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've never seen a notification "someone quoted someone else, who mentioned you". I don't think he gets notified for those. I didn't mention them, even though the quoted posts did.
i have seen some1 mentioned and then checking thread it's in quote.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Multi-Mod Final Version:

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
Just curious. This says it is V.31c. Will it work with V.32? Thanks!

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
so all thats new in this update are animations or did they change/add some content? i remember something about this game having rushed end if someone who follow more closely can provide more info i would be grateful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
so all thats new in this update are animations or did they change/add some content? i remember something about this game having rushed end if someone who follow more closely can provide more info i would be grateful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never touched crypto my whole life. I just decided to try animations because I wanted to. But I could just not do anything at all and move on, it wouldn't make difference for me.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes