cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not to offend you, but if this is trustworthy, why isn't it linked to on the first page? I don't want to download some ransomware or crypto miner.
cause it's up to uploader/mod what's in op besides game links and what thread template requires. it was new rule last year to ease up uploaders and mods work.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Two questions about the incest mod: 1) Does it just change step-sister to sister? 2) If you've played with or without, do you think it's a change that is necessary for things to make sense, or does it make things make less sense, or something else?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Two questions about the incest mod: 1) Does it just change step-sister to sister? 2) If you've played with or without, do you think it's a change that is necessary for things to make sense, or does it make things make less sense, or something else?
yes on 1st (and step-mom becomes actual mother, don't remember if hailey got changed) and up-to-player on 2nd. i played auntie (and ch6) path w/o patch (mc had step-sister) and didn't mind it but some hc wincest fans don't want to fuck step-sister, they want to fuck sister.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Not sure why anyone would play with the "Old" images setting rather than the "New". I've just started but as far as I can tell the old images are just worse renders, e.g. not as good as lighting. Also, does anyone happen to know a way of reducing the textbox opacity? I'll never understand why all renpy games don't add it as a slider, because it covers up so much of the renders. And finally, does the music change from that sombre repeating track? It doesn't really suit the mood of the game at all, but I don't want to mute the audio if it ends up getting better.

Last edited:

LoveLoveDance

Jun 13, 2022
If you're referring to the mod I made it changes step-sister to sister and aunt-in-law to aunt (and all appropriate text). It makes the same amount of sense as the original, I just hate step-cest.
There is only 1 music track in the whole game.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Is there a point in this game which branches into an Alice-only route? I like the harem, but I'd also really enjoy experiencing that more intense romance (especially if it means she'll stop hooking up with Leah).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, does anyone happen to know a way of reducing the textbox opacity?
if not in settings/whatever then mod for that (saw it linked to 1 thread months ago).

Is there a point in this game which branches into an Alice-only route? I like the harem, but I'd also really enjoy experiencing that more intense romance (especially if it means she'll stop hooking up with Leah).
you can decline others (i think) and have alice only.

Reactions: BigBlob69

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well, I broke down and finally played my favorite li's ending: Hailey.

It lived up to the other endings, which means it was shit. Why the fuck the need to change every li at the end? And why the fuck the need to pull some guilt bullshit with Melody? Wasn't it enough to fuck up her ending making it an afternoon special drama fest, apparently not, no you felt to need to kick the player in the balls about her in Hailey's ending.

The good points. Two solid sex scenes.

The bad. Pretty much everything else. Doing one render of preg sex with her covered, not cool. But at least you didn't make her abort the baby to keep with the feminist woman's study vibe of the endings.

Way too much of the bastard father who actively tried to fuck the mc over only to have him have a horrible scene with him bonding with the MC's kid and everything being hunky dory.

Such a solid vn until the day arrives and the endings start.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Well, I broke down and finally played my favorite li's ending: Hailey.

It lived up to the other endings, which means it was shit. Why the fuck the need to change every li at the end? And why the fuck the need to pull some guilt bullshit with Melody? Wasn't it enough to fuck up her ending making it an afternoon special drama fest, apparently not, no you felt to need to kick the player in the balls about her in Hailey's ending.

The good points. Two solid sex scenes.

The bad. Pretty much everything else. Doing one render of preg sex with her covered, not cool. But at least you didn't make her abort the baby to keep with the feminist woman's study vibe of the endings.

Way too much of the bastard father who actively tried to fuck the mc over only to have him have a horrible scene with him bonding with the MC's kid and everything being hunky dory.

Such a solid vn until the day arrives and the endings start.
Oof. I was going to play that particular ending but it seems pointless unless you're just wanting the lewd aspect. To your point, I also was annoyed with the virtual signaling and unnecessary social commentary that does nothing for the story. What would be great if Devs left that sort of stuff out of AVN's as I often times feel like they are writing too much of themselves and their opinions into the story.

On one hand if you know for a fact that your audience feels strongly about your views and beliefs then go for it, I wouldn't but it's not my story. However, you're now forcing your opinions and beliefs on the players that don't agree or even care about that sort of thing.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes