VN Ren'Py Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Drunktard69

Jan 12, 2021
I hope it's a kinky game with all kinds of fetishes and not another boring herem meh.
Would love some "public use" content in the game.

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Updateru

Hello lion-turtle here........but I guess you probably already know me...sort of.

Enough of quoting Zukos best line but here's a mini update for yall lovely people.

It looks like we're going to be hard pressed to meet our original end of February release date. Due to a some IRL events, Willowy has fallen behind where he wanted to be with the work, but he's plugging away at it.

We're not sure how long of a delay it will be just yet, but we should have a better idea in a week although we're just talking a couple weeks at most.

Better to rip the bandage off instead of letting it fester - Mont

qwertybnm

Oct 30, 2020
Updateru

Hello lion-turtle here........but I guess you probably already know me...sort of.

Enough of quoting Zukos best line but here's a mini update for yall lovely people.

It looks like we're going to be hard pressed to meet our original end of February release date. Due to a some IRL events, Willowy has fallen behind where he wanted to be with the work, but he's plugging away at it.

We're not sure how long of a delay it will be just yet, but we should have a better idea in a week although we're just talking a couple weeks at most.

Better to rip the bandage off instead of letting it fester - Mont
any update you can provide?

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
any update you can provide?
Truth be told, there's alot of visual assets to be done and Willowy is doing his best to churn out as many as he can, as quickly as he can. We're at the point now where you could say we have the bare minimum needed to release a demo, but first impressions are important and there's some still some things that could really use some more attention (stuff like backgrounds and sprite posing, etc.). We aren't aiming for perfection or even a feature complete demo, but we feel its still a bit too bare for a public release right now.

The early stages of any project are full of unknowns, and until a proper production pipeline is established, it's hard to give estimates with any certainty. The important thing to note though is it is being worked on and we are getting closer to being ready for the demo release. Some more previews of the art should be dropping on our discord in the coming day or two.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Truth be told, there's alot of visual assets to be done and Willowy is doing his best to churn out as many as he can, as quickly as he can. We're at the point now where you could say we have the bare minimum needed to release a demo, but first impressions are important and there's some still some things that could really use some more attention (stuff like backgrounds and sprite posing, etc.). We aren't aiming for perfection or even a feature complete demo, but we feel its still a bit too bare for a public release right now.

The early stages of any project are full of unknowns, and until a proper production pipeline is established, it's hard to give estimates with any certainty. The important thing to note though is it is being worked on and we are getting closer to being ready for the demo release. Some more previews of the art should be dropping on our discord in the coming day or two.
so can you post the images here? i was at the Discord but couldnt find any of the previews. or were the previews not posted?

Reactions: KrishKalra

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
so can you post the images here? I was at the Discord but couldn't find any of the previews. or were the previews not posted?
We intend to post images here on occasion, but most of it will be on discord. Game releases will be posted here as-well though.

Most preview images will be posted in the #sneek-peeks channel (right now there are 2 that aren't on here), which becomes visible/accessible once you're assigned the "public" role in the discord. To get the public role, you need to react to the post in the #rules-gain-access-here channel (at the top of the discord channels list). It's set up this way to make sure people understand that they're joining a nsfw discord and is one of our methods of preventing spam-bots.

There's a message that pops up when you first join the server and a DM that's sent with these instructions, but we're still trying to find a way to make it clearer. For now, we hope this helps.

Reactions: mogetsu

Drunktard69

Jan 12, 2021

Don't rush it. Work on it as long as it feels ready.
You can release anytime, but the first update is important. You got only 1 shot to get traction with the first hype.

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Straight from the horses mouth ~ Señior WillowyJenkins:

So I thought I'd give an update since I'm the source of the delay at the moment. Long and short of it is that I became sick two weeks ago. At first it was just the flu, but I then (whether it was related or not, I don't know) I lost feeling in my left arm for two days. I've gotten feeling back in my arm now, with the exception of my pinkie finger and half my ring finger (it feels like a cross between numbness and pins&needles, but I can move them just fine). The doctor thinks its probably Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, but there's still some other tests he needs to do in order to rule out other more serious conditions. Hopefully it'll go away sometime in the next 6 weeks, but if it doesn't I've been told I might need surgery.

So what does this mean for the project? Basically I've gotten back to work over the past 4 days, but I'm trying to only work with only one hand, so progress is slow. It doesn't hurt to use my left hand (which I use for hotkeys), but I've been instructed to keep it straight and rest it as much as I can.

TLDR: I've been ill, I'm not dying, but it was preventing me from working. I'm now working again, but it's slowing me down. More likely than not, I'll be 100% again within 6 week

View attachment 1126135

Last edited:

DG233

May 22, 2020
Straight from the horses mouth ~ Señior WillowyJenkins:

So I thought I'd give an update since I'm the source of the delay at the moment. Long and short of it is that I became sick two weeks ago. At first it was just the flu, but I then (whether it was related or not, I don't know) I lost feeling in my left arm for two days. I've gotten feeling back in my arm now, with the exception of my pinkie finger and half my ring finger (it feels like a cross between numbness and pins&needles, but I can move them just fine). The doctor thinks its probably Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, but there's still some other tests he needs to do in order to rule out other more serious conditions. Hopefully it'll go away sometime in the next 6 weeks, but if it doesn't I've been told I might need surgery.

So what does this mean for the project? Basically I've gotten back to work over the past 4 days, but I'm trying to only work with only one hand, so progress is slow. It doesn't hurt to use my left hand (which I use for hotkeys), but I've been instructed to keep it straight and rest it as much as I can.

TLDR: I've been ill, I'm not dying, but it was preventing me from working. I'm now working again, but it's slowing me down. More likely than not, I'll be 100% again within 6 week

View attachment 1126135
Your health comes first and it's awesome to hear you'll be alright. Take care of yourself and looking forward to hearing how things are going in 6 weeks.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes