VN Ren'Py Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 23, 2017
And if they get reported they'll have to remove it. Its happened plenty of times.
Oh, I know that, man. But, to be honest, I never see that happening with any game that I played with that kind of thing. And the list is big. Of course I'm not saying that you are lying. I know that happens. But, if they really wanna play safe, a lot of things will not be in this game. Anyway, they will decide.

mogetsu

Dec 23, 2019
What fetishes do ya'll want us to cover? Writer here. I can throw basically anything you want in, if theres enough support for it.
View attachment 971474
This is mostly just stuff that i would really enjoy
1.Anal (my personal favourite and somewhat popular i think)
2. Hairy genitals ( with the option to turn it off for people who dont like it)
3. Big Butts ( i get that youre problably not going to change the proportions of established characters but it would be nice for some of the new spirits)
4. Teasing ( i personally would like it if it would be like in a femdom game, like tower of trample or domina, but you actually get to fuck them at the end)

DG233

May 22, 2020
What fetishes do ya'll want us to cover? Writer here. I can throw basically anything you want in, if theres enough support for it.
View attachment 971474
Personally I'm really into pregnancy and I liked the way FET did bodymorphing (being able to change Katara and other's breast size through a "waterbending" technique. If those could be included I would be a very very happy player.

Reactions: Balrog

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
There is something to be said for some vanilla content at the end of the day. Can have all the crazy fetishes in the world, but those can be distracting if too many are rushed in without buildup. A good fuck between two characters without any kinky stuff without any crazy outfits to distract can be more engaging since it is more realistic. Gives the later kinky scenes even more spice as well in comparison.

Reactions: DG233 and mogetsu

Drunktard69

Jan 12, 2021
Can you suggest any specific characters or options? At the moment our goal was to use proportions similar to or in line with the show as we thought that's what people would want to see, but we want this project to be directed by community feedback so we want to hear your suggestions.
You're making a game for TV show fans and they expect to see the characters they like. Please, don't make some oversized caricatures out of these characters. Plenty of us is tired of that oversized cartoonish crap and artists ruining the original characters.
And please, have your own vision and don't rely on some forums dwellers. A lot of games were ruined this way.

Any plans adding more daring content like prostitution, gangbangs, etc?
Vanilla harems are kind of boring in corruption games. Maybe optional corruption paths?

On the other hand, Book 5 Untold had a surprise futa/sharing scene that came out of nowhere and was mandatory (until it was patched).
And dev even changed dialogues and pictures to please some minority screeching. I would've supported the project but after bending his knee that easily, he lost all my respect.

Making a choice was a good decision, but the dev was bending the knee too much letting a couple of people influence his game however they wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaSurf

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
You're making a game for TV show fans and they expect to see the characters they like. Please, don't make some oversized caricatures out of these characters. Plenty of us is tired of that oversized cartoonish crap and artists ruining the original characters.
And please, have your own vision and don't rely on some forums dwellers. A lot of games were ruined this way.

Any plans adding more daring content like prostitution, gangbangs, etc?
Vanilla harems are kind of boring in corruption games. Maybe optional corruption paths?

And dev even changed dialogues and pictures to please some minority screeching. I would've supported the project but after bending his knee that easily, he lost all my respect.

Making a choice was a good decision, but the dev was bending the knee too much letting a couple of people influence his game however they wanted.
I agree with you on certain extents, the characters should stay as they are, as have see a few people requesting things like guts and such, if they are Male, leave them Male and same for female the characters can be bi or gay or lesbian and such but, other things would ruin the game for fans.
Body modifications like breast and all would work,as if they are style is close to the original, it can get the game banned, so they have add such things

Reactions: Drunktard69

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018

There is a time for sticking to your guns, and a time for listening to feedback and changing things when you're in the wrong.
Revealing that the cute girl you're been working with is actually a man and being forced to watch him fuck the girl you're training is about as in the wrong as you can get.

Drunktard69

Jan 12, 2021
There is a time for sticking to your guns, and a time for listening to feedback and changing things when you're in the wrong.
Revealing that the cute girl you're been working with is actually a man and being forced to watch him fuck the girl you're training is about as in the wrong as you can get.
I thought it was funny. :LOL:

Reactions: Icarus Media

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Weekly Update
Ladies and Gentlemen, here we come again to announce our 3rd weekly update.
If you haven't checked the other updates and would like to check, it's in our .

Willowy is working on assets

MontBlonk Selected and normalized some sounds for the game

Felipons Playing Tetris, while being happy with the 8bits music. (Just waiting for the assets to implement in game)

Dragomer Is already writing the story of the next update

A Slaaneshi Typist Due to creative differences he felt it would be best for the project to move on without him, with this we wish him well on his future endeavors and creative projects!

We are updating the project name for Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me as it won in the pool we had on discord.

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Okay. 4 pages of discussion, 80 posts and a couple assets on the front page.
Any guesstament about when we see the first playable demo?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes