VN Ren'Py Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
you're very ignorant and not very smart.
1. I'm She and I prefer to be addressed as such. that's She/Her.

2. I'm the original creator/founder of Avatar's Journey game which the original team I formed for Avatar's Journey is the same team behind Four Nations game. all ideas and concepts currently in use for FN game is same AJ game. and you hadn't even seen the original post that stated I was behind everything that led to Four Nations game. if you're going to discriminate/be rude to me.. please don't hesitate to use block feature. thank you.

the team and I are having discussions in private.
Sorry, mam for not using your pronounce "hershe". :eek: Who cares. You're mistaken this with Twitter. You can be she, he, it or any pronounce you want to be, that doesn't matter to me or for the discussion. I assumed you're male since this is probably a 95%+ male audience. No big deal.
Concept, concept, concept. Anyone can come up with your idea in a day, but you're claiming these people are thieves infringing avatar's copyright rights which belongs solely to you. In short, you want a piece of the pie while doing no work (your idea about spirit corrupting avatar and having sex is not that original, anyone can come up with it).

No? You can't even describe what tangible work you did for the project. You gathered the team and they decided they can make a game without you. That sucks, but not unreasonable. Move on. They owe you nothing. I'm sure they have a writer which will expand on the general idea and do actual work to create a story. If you didn't want people to criticize you, you should've kept this private from the start instead of coming into their thread smearing them and calling them thieves.

Last edited:

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Sorry, mam for not using your pronounce "hershe". :eek: Who cares. You're mistaken with Twitter. You can be she, he, it or any pronounce you want to be, that doesn't matter to me.
Concept, concept, concept. Anyone can come up with your idea in a day, but you're claiming these people are thieves infringing avatar's copyright rights which belongs solely to you. In short, you did no work and want to be a part of a team and project which others work to create.

No? You can't even describe what tangible work you did for the project. You want a piece of pie while doing no work (your idea about spirit corrupting avatar and having sex is not that original, anyone can come up with it). I'm sure they have a writer which will expand on the general idea and do actual work to create a story. If you didn't want people to criticize you, you should've kept this private from the start instead of coming into their thread smearing them and calling them thieves.
do you even understood any of the posts? nor have I claimed or implied that they are thieves? only smart Avatar fans would know.

the post was an awareness because here might be mistakes in the content that was originally part of the game and it potentially cause issues. if my content is in here, the team will remove it upon my request/within respect of my rights.

ultimately, it is not meant to pick argument with my own original team. but rather be sure here are no mistakes. if here was on my part and their part, we just have to correct it to reflect as such.

I do not call them thieves, but because of potential implications that could surface in the way content is presented.

Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
do you even understood any of the posts? nor have I claimed or implied that they are thieves? only smart Avatar fans would know.

the post was an awareness because here might be mistakes in the content that was originally part of the game and it potentially cause issues. if my content is in here, the team will remove it upon my request/within respect of my rights.

ultimately, it is not meant to pick argument with my own original team. but rather be sure here are no mistakes. if here was on my part and their part, we just have to correct it to reflect as such.

I do not call them thieves, but because of potential implications that could surface in the way content is presented.
I just need to quote you.

alright we'll have serious discussion this time. copyright infringement and ownership. all ideas involved in the project and demo essentially belongs to me since I was one who started this project originally.
That's quite a claim, isn't it?

Let me fix myself "implicating that they're thieves while diminishing their part in this game creation". PUBLICLY.

You can't code, you can't write, you can't make art. What's the use of you? What part you did in this project except for the initial idea "Hey guys, let's make a game"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosian and Sole

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I just need to quote you.

That's quite a claim, isn't it?

Let me fix myself "implicating that they're thieves while diminishing their part in this game creation". PUBLICLY.

You can't code, you can't write, you can't make art. What's the use of you? What part you did in this project except for the initial idea "Hey guys, let's make a game"?
Just let them sort it by themselves internally there is no point in making a drama out of this.

There is more to game development than just programming, art, and writing. True that there's an endless supply of ideas people out there however HR, Marketing, Finances, Management, Leadership are still a thing even in indie development although most commonly a single person takes on multiple roles.

Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
Just let them sort it by themselves internally there is no point in making a drama out of this.

There is more to game development than just programming, art, and writing. True that there's an endless supply of ideas people out there however HR, Marketing, Finances, Management, Leadership are still a thing even in indie development although most commonly a single person takes on multiple roles.
Yes. She should've talked personally with the team. But it was her choice to put a stain on the team publicly and potentially hurting them for nothing. Reputation is important.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
IMG_20210416_214709_316.jpg
Okay, I have spoken to the team. I made a mistake and it is my responsibility to address it. What I wrote in my original post is incorrect. The team and I have spoken at good length in a short time, and it's allowed me to remember how things actually happened. I won't go into details, but I can say that the main reason I stepped down as manager was to help the team and the project succeed.

So I want to apologize for my bad account of how I remembered things that happened. I'm very sorry for everything that happened and for giving the idea I was accusing my team of stealing work from me. It is their own content and theirs alone. I don't want to do that especially after we talked to clear things up. I'm so embarrassed that this has happened. I'm just a klutz when it comes to these things. I really should have made sure I was remembering things correctly. I promise it won't happen again.

Again I'm very sorry!

~ Korra

Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
What I wrote in my original post is incorrect.
I want to apologize for my bad account of how I remembered things that happened.
I'm just a klutz
you just asked me to step down as manager and I said yes
This just cements that they did the right thing... Not "manager" material... But it's rare for people to admit their faults. Knowing your faults is a step to being better. That's commendable and hopefully, you do better. One thing is clear, you've got a passion for the avatar title. Good luck.

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
View attachment 1348390
Okay, I have spoken to the team. I made a mistake and it is my responsibility to address it. What I wrote in my original post is incorrect. The team and I have spoken at good length in a short time, and it's allowed me to remember how things actually happened. I won't go into details, but I can say that the main reason I stepped down as manager was to help the team and the project succeed.

So I want to apologize for my bad account of how I remembered things that happened. I'm very sorry for everything that happened and for giving the idea I was accusing my team of stealing work from me. It is their own content and theirs alone. I don't want to do that especially after we talked to clear things up. I'm so embarrassed that this has happened. I'm just a klutz when it comes to these things. I really should have made sure I was remembering things correctly. I promise it won't happen again.

Again I'm very sorry!

~ Korra
Thank you, Korra :)

We appreciate this and are glad we were able to clear things up.

You'll always have our appreciation putting out the original call to action and bringing the team together in the first place. It's unfortunate that we couldn't find a way that would have allowed you to stay on the project in some capacity.

Whilst we appreciate people defending us, we want to make it clear that it takes a lot of courage to admit one's mistakes, especially publicly, so please consider the fact that Korra has made the effort to amend her mistake and do right by us.

TLDR: She's apologized, owned her mistake and done right by us, please don't punish her for it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes