VN Ren'Py Four Nations: A Shady Part of Me

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lion-Turtle Studios

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
Thank you very much! May I suggest that the player has the ability to view content on a case by case basis instead of having to cut out all forms of content at the beginning?
First of all. I want all that things stays as a choice. So the player could do or do not that perv things.
Again. I don't want people forced to do that things. I want that things as a choice.
When it comes to fetishes/tastes/kinks the only thing that i really dont wanna see is
So you guys have hit on something we feel very strongly about. Player agency is important to us, so we have a system in place that's designed to address these concerns. We plan to have quest chains set up in such a way that the player can do as many or as little of them as they want, and that they'll be given the option to opt in or out of scenes on a scene by scene basis. We feel this is the best approach to enable us to include things that may be more niche.

This is one of the first things we talked about and we have been constantly building and revising the system ever since. It's probably going to need more tweaks and revisions along the way, but you can be assured that our overall goal is to make people feel as though they're not being pushed out of the game because they're forced to watch and engage with a scene they might not like.

With that all said, we really appreciate all these suggestions, they're giving us alot to consider and work with. Thanks for the feedback and keep it coming

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Can you suggest any specific characters or options? At the moment our goal was to use proportions similar to or in line with the show as we thought that's what people would want to see, but we want this project to be directed by community feedback so we want to hear your suggestions.
If I can say, most audiences are interested in bigger breast. In the show, the proportions are quite small tbf, but you deny have to make them over the top large. A mix of medium would be nice, or mainly the option to pick in game maybe??

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hi so is the game gonna be like Four Elements Trainer with more or less a story or is it gonna be like Rogue: Like Evolution where its really just a sandbox to mess around? :)

Reactions: rnot2000
Oct 23, 2017
hi so is the game gonna be like Four Elements Trainer with more or less a story or is it gonna be like Rogue: Like Evolution where its really just a sandbox to mess around? :)
It's gonna have a story.

"In this game, you'll be playing as Hor’nii, a spirit who's recently been kicked out of the spirit realm for… lets say having a little too much fun with some of the other spirits. Now stuck on earth, you end up relying on the Avatar, the bridge between worlds, to help you get back home (but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a little more fun along the way!). During your adventure, you'll travel with Aang and help him with other characters from the show. In the future you will also have the opportunity to end up in the company of Zuko, who will have his own journey to go through with another set of opportunities along the way."

Reactions: Balrog

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
It's gonna have a story.

"In this game, you'll be playing as Hor’nii, a spirit who's recently been kicked out of the spirit realm for… lets say having a little too much fun with some of the other spirits. Now stuck on earth, you end up relying on the Avatar, the bridge between worlds, to help you get back home (but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a little more fun along the way!). During your adventure, you'll travel with Aang and help him with other characters from the show. In the future you will also have the opportunity to end up in the company of Zuko, who will have his own journey to go through with another set of opportunities along the way."
oooh fun :)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
WoW this game sounds too god to be true... :)

I love the concept game, cartoon style is always great, especially when the drawing is so good, like your Katara. In my opinion the style of the game should stay as close to show as possible.

Can't wait to see the realease build. If it'll be good, please set up a patreon :)

For fetishes I don't want to see

NTR: All kinds of it, cheating, sharing (with other males) and so on.
Rape: I have nothing against a good corruption/slave/trainer route but Rape is a nogo
Tentacle, Guro and all the other dark things.

I'm a sucker for:

Pregnancy (I know with drawn art always difficult)
Small breasts.
Femboy/Trap

I wish you and your team good luck for a succesful game. :)

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
WoW this game sounds too god to be true... :)

I love the concept game, cartoon style is always great, especially when the drawing is so good, like your Katara. In my opinion the style of the game should stay as close to show as possible.

Can't wait to see the realease build. If it'll be good, please set up a patreon :)

For fetishes I don't want to see

NTR: All kinds of it, cheating, sharing (with other males) and so on.
Rape: I have nothing against a good corruption/slave/trainer route but Rape is a nogo
Tentacle, Guro and all the other dark things.

I'm a sucker for:

Pregnancy (I know with drawn art always difficult)
Small breasts.
Femboy/Trap

I wish you and your team good luck for a succesful game. :)
Sir nosbos,
You are a man of culture, I approve 1000% your tastes!

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato
May 30, 2020
-
First of all. I want all that things stays as a choice. So the player could do or do not that perv things.
- Blackmail
- Blindfolded blowjob without knowing what she's sucking because never do that before. This could be part of training or a game. Just for fun! (I would love see Katara and Korra in that situation)
- Some of the girls stuck in a wall or something, with the possibility of take some advantage of that situation
- Sleep sex (yeah, cliche, but could be fun depeding on the situation)

Again. I don't want people forced to do that things. I want that things as a choice.
Interesting, interesting. We'll see what we can do. It'll all depend on how the story flows and some of the inclusions will have to be omitted or included based on what makes sense for the context.
I understand if things I ask for are too niche to put in based on lack of support, that's fine. With that being said.

1) Trap/Femboy/Sissy content with Aang/Sokka/Desna
2) Cuckqueaning the main female, or some female we actually care about. I don't just mean a harem ending. I mean cheating on her, betraying her, fucking her bestfriend/sister/mom in front of her to further humiliate her. That being said I still want there to be a happy ending where she gets off on the cuckqueaning and the humilitation and the MC rewards her for her submission.
3) Bimboification
4) Mom-son Pegging. A mother pegging her sissyfied son is a personal kink of mine. Sokka and Kya comes to mind but that's not strictly the only pairing around.
5) Loli blackmail story with Jinora or Ikki. Whether it's Jinora coming on to seducing Tenzin, or Lin comes onto seduces Ikki then gets caught by x and has to do y. You get the idea.

Take all of these as mere suggestions. As long as you write a good story, I'll enjoy it.
Some more specific ones here, but we'll see what happens. Nothing is off the table as of yet.

Ooooh, I think I've got a couple ideas, probably anal, blackmail, deepthroating (loli maybe? idk),and threesomes etc.
These are all pretty tame and standard so I think its safe to say most, if not all, will be included.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
We liked the how you could modify body features in games like FET and Akabur's Witch Trainer and were planning to implement that as a feature in our game at some point.
This sounds great. Just make sure you anticipate the amount of work required to create variations of a scene. Different breast sizes, clothing, accessories etc. all multiply the workload for a sex scene. Multiply the variations with the number of sex scenes in the game and it can quickly spiral out of control.

A less ambitious approach would be to make the cast of the game varied in appearance in order to please as large an audience as possible. I for one would have my interest in the game increased if at least one of the characters sported a huge rack.

We plan to have quest chains set up in such a way that the player can do as many or as little of them as they want, and that they'll be given the option to opt in or out of scenes on a scene by scene basis. We feel this is the best approach to enable us to include things that may be more niche.
A great approach. The Jinora scenes in Four Elements had tons of warnings and the game is fully complete even if you choose not to engage in it. On the other hand, Book 5 Untold had a surprise futa/sharing scene that came out of nowhere and was mandatory (until it was patched). Now I like whoring women out, especially if it's part of corrupting a woman and training her, but unless that's a main pillar of the game (Princess Trainer, Something Unlimited) it's important to keep it optional unless you want a mob of angry players on your doorstep.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The Jinora scenes in Four Elements had tons of warnings and the game is fully complete even if you choose not to engage in it.
I would say the fact that you could miss out on the ability to do the jinora questline entirely was a flaw in my opinion. They should have kept it open so that you could at any point chose to do it, instead of having the entire questline blocked off if you make one wrong move.

Reactions: Balrog

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
- Blackmail
- Blindfolded blowjob without knowing what she's sucking because never do that before. This could be part of training or a game. Just for fun! (I would love see Katara and Korra in that situation)
- Some of the girls stuck in a wall or something, with the possibility of take some advantage of that situation
- Sleep sex (yeah, cliche, but could be fun depeding on the situation)

They might want to be careful with some of those if they are planning on making a Patreon. Rape is a big no no, and most of that falls under their umbrella.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes