2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
are there any other games like this one? big, busty, muscular and tall gals? if anyone knows, it would be appreciated a lot!

Reactions: jumpex12
Oct 9, 2020
from the little news I've read on patreon it seems that he is progressing quite well, he is doing his new job well and that he has taken a new food to work better, he is studying to find various solutions for the futa version and would like to learn to animate, he would need them advice and suggestions from others who already do, and still thinks that the next release for the 3rd chapter should be around mid-July

• Red Heart
Reactions: Osk0

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
from the little news I've read on patreon it seems that he is progressing quite well, he is doing his new job well and that he has taken a new food to work better, he is studying to find various solutions for the futa version and would like to learn to animate, he would need them advice and suggestions from others who already do, and still thinks that the next release for the 3rd chapter should be around mid-July
Wait he's planning to add futa? awesome.

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
This Game MIGHT Contain: Ahegao, Ball Expansion, Ball Worship, Breeding (avoidable), Cock Expansion, Cock Worship, Futanari (avoidable), Harem, Pregnancy (avoidable), Shrinking (Avoidable)

Oct 9, 2020
DukeofDebauchery
Mr ApeStudios , he sent you a private message here , if you want to take a look at it it could be very useful for you regarding the animation plan you would like to do , and also maybe some advice that could also be useful for the rest.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Weekly Progress Report #45
Alright! I had a lot going on this week so I wasn't able to work on the game much,
but I'm hoping to have the prologue done in a week or two...
August 11 had theabove to say ...

Weekly Progress Report #44
Already working on Prologue/Chapter 1 Remaster and Futa Version....
August 4 had that up there to say ...

Chapter 3 Downloads
Chapter 3 PC/Linux - Mega / PixelDrain Chapter 3 Mac - Mega / PixelDrai

August 3 thankfully brough out the third chapter ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Devinebeast

Zozzlr

Sep 25, 2023
So I take it the project is dead ? Got the alt prologue tho?
Looks like the Patreon is down, itch.io page is gone, and the dev hasn't been on f95 since August of 2023. I hate to say it but I think this project is dead. It's a shame because there's almost no games like this around...

• Sad
Reactions: Melmoth99
Oct 9, 2020
Looks like the Patreon is down, itch.io page is gone, and the dev hasn't been on f95 since August of 2023. I hate to say it but I think this project is dead. It's a shame because there's almost no games like this around...
I had already seen that he was showing signs of slowing down since the day he had problems with his PC some time ago, the last messages on Patreon were vague and then the last one declared that he would sell the rights to the game to anyone who wanted it, and then it disappeared, too bad because the basic idea was nice, the models fit better or worse and the futanari version was also arriving (which I liked), so we would need to find someone willing to take over the reins of the game and tell her to continue but I see it as very harsh, so I guess we will have to wait a long time for something else like this.

• Sad
Reactions: Zozzlr
Oct 9, 2020
A personal note, he was a creator with passion but with little will and little desire in my opinion, also because he almost never responded to public or private messages and gave few results (he was just starting out, but there are people who even starts does much more)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes