2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 1, 2018
I'm actually not a fan of Femdom either! So any femdom in this is going to be pretty soft, and there really isn't much of it in there to begin with.
Same here lads I like femdom when it's cute with over protective giantess game it's fine like the Breeding Islands series that thing was honestly more cuteness overload for me than anything (def give it a download if you haven't). The chemistry between the MC and his main girl was just cute to a different level how protective she was of him and all. But when it's just pushing the sub/dom stuff down your throat without any character dev. or context it's boring. But I will definitely give this one a try too. After hearing so many good comments. Hope for the best in the coming days. Cheers dev

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Font of the Titans [Chp.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 307mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Deleted member 5364872

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Will there be any foot fetish scenes and how big will the girls be able to be?
No foot fetish scenes yet, but I could add one in chapter 2, and yes, to anyone else reading this, it will be avoidable. As for how big the girls will get, most will end up in the 8-15 ft range, but your choices in game also determine their size to some degree, so if you want them to stay on the smaller size, don't encourage them to grow, and if you want them as big as possible then you'd want to make the correct choices for that. There will be some exceptions of course, some unavoidable growth, and some girls may end up over 15 feet tall, there will also be temporary growth, in that the girls can be made bigger for a limited time (this will be explained/explored a little starting in chapter 2, and will feature more prominently in subsequent chapters).

Deleted member 5364872

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Femdom avoidable?? (I hope yes)

Ntr planned? (If yes, I am out of here)
The femdom in the game is soft, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Any harder femdom (of which I'm not a fan of, but may add in here and there) would be avoidable. No NTR, ever. I hate NTR. If other people are depicted having sex, it won't be at the MC's expense and will never involve a potential love interest. Just other people having sex, because there are indeed other people in the world. And to people that have already played the game and are wondering about Myrala, she is faithful to Zoren, but there may be room for an MMF threesome in the future.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The femdom in the game is soft, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Any harder femdom (of which I'm not a fan of, but may add in here and there) would be avoidable. No NTR, ever. I hate NTR. If other people are depicted having sex, it won't be at the MC's expense and will never involve a potential love interest. Just other people having sex, because there are indeed other people in the world. And to people that have already played the game and are wondering about Myrala, she is faithful to Zoren, but there may be room for an MMF threesome in the future.
What is the superpower content here ?? Mc is superhuman or something like that ??

jelow333

Aug 10, 2020
Nice start Devs. Too bad for an unimportant person (dick) at the beginning. Sorry, it's pointless for me to watch irrelevant people in the story.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
sounds like this game is going to keep to just bigger girls not full on so big the girl could use you like a dildo. That's a perfect balance for me. greek setting is fun too so looks like a good time

Oct 9, 2020
promises well the game I really mean, I only have questions if it were possible, could the futanari factor be applied more? will you be able to see futanari on guy scenes?

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Don't worry, once I get the Dev Tag and ownership of the thread I'll clarify everything, but just to get this out there ahead of any NTR questions. No, there is no NTR, no, there won't be any NTR in the future. A couple not involving you or any girls that are romanceable is being shown. Basically a friend of yours having sex with his fiance. The reason this is in there is that this couple is the main focus in the prologue, before the MC (ie, you) gets introduced at the start of chapter 1. It's also due to the fact that this was a short story I was working on before I turned all of it into a VN, and the story was going to be in 3rd person, (meaning there is no 'MC', there is no 'you') and I didn't want to throw away all of that writing. After chapter 1, their relationship won't feature much, if at all.
Please make more muscular girls :love:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes