2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 5364872

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
1664489541875.png

Overview:
A growing game about growing girls. What's not to like?

Font of the Titans is an adult visual novel focused on the giantess and growth fetishes. Compared to what the giantess fetish can usually entail, this game is what I would call 'softcore'. Meant to be lighthearted and fun with a more broad appeal, FotT takes place in a pseudo-ancient Greek setting and has you playing as a man chosen by a goddess to lead his village against the coming strife, while having lots of naughty fun along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-21
Release Date: 2023-04-21
Developer: Duke of Debauchery
Censored: No
Version: Ch.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0006.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I see more than 1 male having sex with girls in these previews.. should probably expand on that..

Deleted member 5364872

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
I see more than 1 male having sex with girls in these previews.. should probably expand on that..
Don't worry, once I get the Dev Tag and ownership of the thread I'll clarify everything, but just to get this out there ahead of any NTR questions. No, there is no NTR, no, there won't be any NTR in the future. A couple not involving you or any girls that are romanceable is being shown. Basically a friend of yours having sex with his fiance. The reason this is in there is that this couple is the main focus in the prologue, before the MC (ie, you) gets introduced at the start of chapter 1. It's also due to the fact that this was a short story I was working on before I turned all of it into a VN, and the story was going to be in 3rd person, (meaning there is no 'MC', there is no 'you') and I didn't want to throw away all of that writing. After chapter 1, their relationship won't feature much, if at all.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Don't worry, once I get the Dev Tag and ownership of the thread I'll clarify everything, but just to get this out there ahead of any NTR questions. No, there is no NTR, no, there won't be any NTR in the future. A couple not involving you or any girls that are romanceable is being shown. Basically a friend of yours having sex with his fiance. The reason this is in there is that this couple is the main focus in the prologue, before the MC (ie, you) gets introduced at the start of chapter 1. It's also due to the fact that this was a short story I was working on before I turned all of it into a VN, and the story was going to be in 3rd person, (meaning there is no 'MC', there is no 'you') and I didn't want to throw away all of that writing. After chapter 1, their relationship won't feature much, if at all.
So it's really more of a proof of concept but basically irrelevant to the plot?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Don't mind some giantess action, especially love fit girls, but pretty much hate Femdom, is it avoidable, or are they hopelessly intertwined? :unsure:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes