• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Font of the Titans [Ch.2] [Duke of Debauchery]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zozzlr

I really enjoyed watching the women in this game grow and become powerful. This game reaches into a niche that I would very much like to see expanded upon (giantess growth in the form of a VN). The renders are pretty good, could be better, could be way worse. If you're into mini-giantess or amazonians, you'll probably get something worthwhile out of this game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Kezza329

tons of text, a few scenes spanning from prologue to chapter 2. writing wasnt interesting me as at times there were just straight ten minutes of clicking to get to a scene, so i skipped it. literally one or two oral scenes, and a couple vaginal scenes. VERY VERY robotic RENPY style animations, and ive seen how GREAT renpy can be and how AMAZING its animations can be too. this has a cool niche premise of giants and all. but personally the story wasnt engaging, animations may as well of been stills, as the robotic lazy animations just take you out the moment. and i just didnt care about its story

if i was to give some advice to the dev. study the engine more, improve your animations. and then thats a solid start. the writing is well formed together, but it just didnt drag me in. revise that too.

noticed you have alot of PLANNED and potential tags, but none of which are present, and therefor the current content is less than vanilla, and just not that rewarding when you get to it.