Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'm playing Fireban's full modded version, and experiencing a game freeze at home with Laura berating me for not bringing her store key back to work?! I revisited Laura at the pharmacy, and she asked me to get her key again. There was no key to find on her desk and bring back, since it was done previously. Does anyone know if this is a known glitch?

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Looks like 1.5 has just been released.

Take your time though, I feel like there's not much added/changed compared to 1.4 so you might be better of skipping this one.

kiwiip4it

Jan 19, 2018
downloaded the 2.7mb file from the 1st post, but it wont open in RAR or 7zip. says error in file
gutted

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
thank you so much for this. this help me so much and i was wondering if you could help me suggest a couple of games like this or perhaps share some of the greatest games you have ever played in here? please? thank you so much

glad u like it

It´s on High Neighborhood, if u want the 5th Tinymon card of Xorlax, i dont know what u mean by letter, sorry. All this happen in the Jet Main History (section 9)
Follow this walkthrough if you still don't do it, for me it is the most detailed, I don't know if it is the same as the one that comes in the mod file.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I'm playing Fireban's full modded version, and experiencing a game freeze at home with Laura berating me for not bringing her store key back to work?! I revisited Laura at the pharmacy, and she asked me to get her key again. There was no key to find on her desk and bring back, since it was done previously. Does anyone know if this is a known glitch?
Did you wait for your sister to call you and ask for you to pick up the keys or did you try to just do it at random ? Once you have your relationship with your teacher up high enough you will get that phone call from the sister when leaving the teachers house.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Cannot wait for the Mod to be updated, is the only way i can run the game on my machine. Otherwise it is a slow bulky mess. Is why i thank you every time i play the game. Appreciate the modders work very much..

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
thank you so much for this. this help me so much and i was wondering if you could help me suggest a couple of games like this or perhaps share some of the greatest games you have ever played in here? please? thank you so much
Well, im a big fan of ICCreations and Icstor work (RPGM mostly - Beautiful 3d art), all of them, but art like this one hummm, Waifu Academy is awesome and Max Life too, thats all I know with this kind of art but you can see the "Popular games" section, there are great games like big brother, dating my daughter and others. Have fun.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Thank you for the info but may you suggest a couple of games? well ofc i have already played the popular ones. i think not all of the games in here are good so i was wondering if you or someone can suggest any of their favorite games in here. thanks again.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hopefuly mod will include recollection room at some point.
I've looked at this, but to properly do the scenes in a recollection, I have to pretty much rewrite them entirely and remove all variable and switch changes in them. That's a lot of scenes, so the recollection room is not exactly feasible until everything is finished and actually works right.

Reactions: Exsa
May 5, 2017
What does this mod provides? i just started this game and downloaded the game with mod from mega link from this thread and added commonevents from this thread to its location...i suppose i did in the right way as instructed help me out if i did wrong setting.....i m dumb :oops:

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Whenever I walk on Laura in shower then visit her in the pharmacy she gives me her key and asks me to bring keys from her room but everytime I go into her room I find nothing there, pls help.

Azzrayel

Aug 10, 2017
I downloaded the game from the mega link in this thread then opened the game. no red portal or anything

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Cheats have been moved to the phone for the last several versions. Was pretty sure I'd changed that in the post already.

Azzrayel

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry I realized later I was playing the non-modded game lol. The folders looked exactly the same. Sorry to waste your time

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Did anyone ever come up with a fix for being unable to enter Ms Taylors house?
I've given the first two tinymon cards to the sister, i've got a copy of her key's but regardless of the time of day i can't get in, morning, afternoon, or night.
-_-

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes