Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Is it possible to avoid the 10 pm teleport back to room? It's really annoying and i don't know how to progress with Jason's mother, seems like the auto-port is interrupting things

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
There's currently no bypass of it. I could try implementing one in a later mod version if people want. Hopefully I'll have more time to work on some of the mods to come.

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Ty Firebane .

Is there anything i've got to do to end Laura scene in the shower? It won't left me advance when MC gonna finger her behind, the game seems stuck there, no dialog , nothing. I have to restart the savegame to keep playing but i can't still pass that scene so i'm avoiding it. Any hints?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
It's a back and forth bug. Some versions Beggar puts out have it, some don't. Still not sure what it is about it. I'll try looking into it later.

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
Is your computer slow? Are you trying to extract the exe of the modded version I post to MEGA or Beggar's official release? Are you using one of the EnigmaVBUnpacker versions that I specifically list?
Yeah I tryed enigmaVBUnpacker but it fails to run
Help plzz?

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Thank you very much Firebane for your wonderful contribution to this game.
I was able to apply the partial to my existion BoN version of the game by following your instructions.

I'm just wondering now how would i be able to apply the MNL 0.9 In game text google document to my existing game? there seems to be a significant number of corrected lines that have been applied as of writing this.

The game is certainly one of the best RPGMaker games i've played in this genre, only problem is the Engrish that ruins it plus the numerous gamebreaking bugs.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
In game text has to be entered manually every version from inside RPGM itself. Since this is about 1.5 hours or more per map, it's a very long process and not near the top of my priority list until the game has a final version.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
In game text has to be entered manually every version from inside RPGM itself. Since this is about 1.5 hours or more per map, it's a very long process and not near the top of my priority list until the game has a final version.
I see, sorry i didn't know it was that tedious. still, good luck on that in the future and thanks once again bro!

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Another question, this one's much simpler.

Does anyone know how to hide the speech/dialogue box? it's kinda obstructing my view on important gameplay aspects.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is there a shortcut key or something?

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I have tried both the unmodded unpacked and packed versions and the modded versions and just tried adding the mod patch to the unpacked version but have a question. That being, just what is the added mod supposed to do?It seems like there is no mod at all, the phone is the same as the unmodded and so is everything else,any answers?

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Hello, when I try ti check relationship stats on the phone, it just does the code eg "/v[0195]" how do I edit commmonevents.json so it reports the value properly please?

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I have tried both the unmodded unpacked and packed versions and the modded versions and just tried adding the mod patch to the unpacked version but have a question. That being, just what is the added mod supposed to do?It seems like there is no mod at all, the phone is the same as the unmodded and so is everything else,any answers?
read OP

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Dserved, you need to also apply the commonevents file that is in the OP as well to fix those. It's a small typo on my part for that section. Not sure why I got the rest right, and screwed up entering those.

Reactions: Dserved

republicofsteve1

May 18, 2017
Is there a way to edit the save file to skip the second shower scene, so the black screen doesnt keep you stuck for the Laura plotline?

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
So far so good, love the mods. My dick is numb watching all the scenes.
Would love a button to make the girls climax instantly like the Q button for the MC to make it faster since its 3 times the same thing

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
(Posted it on the original threat but had yet to be helped, asking here in hopes of a solution).

Hello, I seem to be having a BUG issue in the Modded 1.4+ version of the game.
When delivering the car (stolen white car) the scene doesn't trigger when I get stuck in the same map.
I am using a save from 1.3+(modded) and also can't seem to trigger the Mafia section where I choose which one to side one (i do recall I warned Maria? But i'm not sure) The mafia seen I am trying to reach is one needed for the Pussy fight part (which I have went to and now need to train in the choose mafia)
Thank you.

edit: Forgot to mention I get stuck as in I can't walk in sidewalks, like i'm still inside the car and the edges don't register me, so i can't move to another map.

(leaving the save file for people interested in the bug)

XSeA

Oct 3, 2017
I opened the package but "My_newlife_unpacked.exe" does not work

EDİT : Problem solved. Solution : you need to move the files to the main folder is

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes