Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Still having that bug after finishing marble quest where i can't move on sidewalk like character is still in the car. Downloaded 1.4f+e and copied saves there. Maybe i'm doing something wrong since this is my first time using firebane's modded game...
maby you send your savegame to him.

lolzlzlz

Nov 15, 2017
Capture.PNG
i just download ur modded client and when i try to check love and relationship points i get this, can u check it when u have time?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@Scythe2000 Yeah, sorry. Think I mistyped the variable check there. I'll get it fixed in a bit and put up an file fix. Still trying to figure out Marble's issue as well so I can do everything at once.

rendflesh

May 21, 2017
With the Marble street lock you can break free with the adjust time feature setting the time to 22:00 which pops you home in your room. I am unsure of the affects to Marble's quest however. This does not fix the bug but allows you to do other things for what its worth.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Hey @Firebane, quick question...

Will saves based on your V13 fixed + extras modded work fine with V14 fixed + extras modded, or will I have to start over again?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I have no idea, Shardoom. I haven't tried. But since BoN has altered how some things work, I wouldn't be too expectant on saves to be fully compatible.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
When training in the Russian Mafia facility and trying the aim task the screen says that i gained an aim point but freezes up and cannot move on from there. Why?This is in the modded 1.4 game, I haven't tried it in the regular game yet.

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
@Firebane billion thanks for all your work, simply amazing.

I've got my game freeze on Nadine quest after Beggar and Rachel mom got back from their date , right after Rachel mom going for a shower. Any idea how to prevent/solve this? I've read another post about it a few months ago but it didn't get an answer.

Going to start a new game tomorrow btw, just don't wanna end up being stuck there again.

harucard23

Oct 24, 2017

I've got my game freeze on Nadine quest after Beggar and Rachel mom got back from their date , right after Rachel mom going for a shower. Any idea how to prevent/solve this? I've read another post about it a few months ago but it didn't get an answer.

Going to start a new game tomorrow btw, just don't wanna end up being stuck there again.
I had the same bug too, I just restart the computer and it went pass it...no joke.

BDI123

May 23, 2017

I had this happen too, the next time, I did NOT touch the mouse OR curser but just used the enter key to continue. Note AFTER Mike ate, do NOT move the mouse.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Is your computer slow? Are you trying to extract the exe of the modded version I post to MEGA or Beggar's official release? Are you using one of the EnigmaVBUnpacker versions that I specifically list?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes