Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
oh, i used non updated mod ? ok will try this then, gonna see if set relation to max work in this one :p

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them.
DO NOT TRY TO USE THE MOD WITH ANY VERSION NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE!
DOES NOT WORK WITH COMPRESSED VERSION!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There is currently no bugfix only patch.
are there any more bugs where i need to do something before a certain date exept for the maria one?
and is there aDiscord server for this game ?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@rakki88 No, unfortunately the mod was made on the first 1.9 Fixed/Extras version. I will have to redo the work for Fixed 2. I'll probably give him a few more days to make sure he doesn't do another release of fixes.

Reactions: weed

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Firebane: PLS, can you read my last post in General Thead this Game?
If short, we have stuck after come in Sacha Home after Tormnament End... PLS can you fast fix it? PLS? :(

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"Rosalva should now have her introduction the first day after Ronald is arrested" Nope, it not work :(

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
With all the bugs in the game since this last update i do not think even firebane can fix them. Game is so messed up that you cannot even begin anything after the first day. I have never seen it this bad. I usually enjoy this game. Not sure what happened. In any case, good luck @Firebane lol

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Well, Game not work 100%, but 80% still work :)
But, without joke, it realy Not F***ing Funny :(
Game is real Cool, but with this all this bugs, it shit to play... :(

BDI123

May 23, 2017
"Rosalva should now have her introduction the first day after Ronald is arrested" Nope, it not work :(
For some reason, she ONLY shows up if you cheat for her and then ONLY shows up between the school and the road after school is out.

xMothPvP

Oct 14, 2018
Can someone help me? i was stupid and didnt play the intro at the start and in far into the game but i cant advance cuz i need to complete maria is there any way that i can make the game think i've playd the intro?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes