Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
Perhaps the game doesn't like it, it could mess with some parameters. Never had a problem before though.. Nevermind you can always right click in file manager and undo any changes.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
and wich save editor do i use?
Try this download the editors zip(678.3KB) and use RPGMakeSaveEdit exe. May be tough, a lot of the variables and switches are in spanish. Saveeditonline works fine for me here, but does sometimes corrupt things, always make a backup before and store it somewhere else just in case.

GTGoose

May 13, 2018
Help ---- Made wrong choice during Ms. Taylor quest.

So during the scene where Roland is assaulting Ms. Taylor - I selected to "not intervene". Didn't realize until much later in the game that this was the incorrect action to select. Now every time I visit Ms. Taylor in her apartment, she is in bed asleep and I can not do anything to get past this.

Does anybody know how i can reset the Ms. Taylor quest so I can replay the assault scene so I can select the option to intervene?

BTW: I have searched the walk-though files and also searched all the game forums related to the "My New Life" game can could not find an option to do so. Also tried the Save Editor but could not figure out which variable(s) to change to reset this quest.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them.
DO NOT TRY TO USE THE MOD WITH ANY VERSION NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There is currently no bugfix only patch.
when is the mod for 1.9 comming out?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Well i can't play this.. Avast is probably most retarded Program ever. Saying it's a virus.
I sometime wonder why im using this program.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Well i can't play this.. Avast is probably most retarded Program ever. Saying it's a virus.
I sometime wonder why im using this program.
stop cheaping out on protecting your pc, eset has worked great for me for years and its not expensive.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I also use Avast, and never had a problem from most of the games here. Even the mods. I do agree that, Ususaisenpai, that you may want to update Avast fully.

Gadget

Oct 12, 2017
Same problem with Avast, it deletes the Game.exe from the original download. It happens sometimes with some RPGM games. I just set an exclusion for the game path in avast options and it works fine.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes