Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Iceman3248

Apr 24, 2018
I'm on night shift right now. I've had to work the last three, and may have to work again tonight. I will try to get started on the mod before Wednesday, but it will probably be the weekend before I actually get it finished and uploaded.
No problem you can only do so much per day mods take a lot of time to do I used to do mods my self it is a pain in the butt to do them I am just glad I don't do mods any more they took up most of my free time that could be used to play games with ... good luck with your work and the mod hope it works out .

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
LOL... For real, I ma not real need mod... I start play this game notmal only from this (1.90) actualy version... Soo, guys, i play with Name of Hero with Standart, i mean, Mike... Soo i think i put in General Topic my Saves, it cover all posible 18+ Events... Also i see mistakes in Walk what put in Thead Page... I do not know how fix PDF file, soo i Just write another Walk by MySelf :D (Russian and English version). But it not happen soon, it take a lot of time :(

Reactions: Parnso

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I'm on night shift right now. I've had to work the last three, and may have to work again tonight. I will try to get started on the mod before Wednesday, but it will probably be the weekend before I actually get it finished and uploaded.
Dude, no hurry. Take your time. If anything, take LONGER. LOL!

I stopped playing the game around update 1.1, with the hope that you would bug fix whatever the final version ended up being (which it now seems is 1.9).

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
failed to load: img/system/shadow1.png
clicking retry sometimes say same png file, sometimes shifting to weapon3.png or damage.png etc
checked folder and it have not many png files at all, mostly rpgmvp files

edit 2, also tried adding a new png and renaming it to what files it claim it could not find, but did not help

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
2 things. #1, don't try to use the 1.8 mod that was in the OP with 1.9. #2, this will NOT work with the compressed version.

Also, might as well put the news here, Mod is now updated for 1.9 Fixed + Extras version. NOT COMPRESSED.

Reactions: Cyth

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Someone forgot to update topic title.

Shameful! :test:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I'll wait till I'm sure he's done with this game. A lot of his bugs come from the way he redoes storylines, then leaves all the old events and triggers still in game even if they now cause issues. When he calls it complete, it will be much easier to weed out the issues rather than trying to find what he's done to try and fix it while breaking even more.

@klx Sorry bout that, I was posting it when all I really want is to go to sleep.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes