• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I don't know why it wouldn't be. I haven't closed any of them.

As for the Sara issues, I haven't changed any of the sex scene stuff, so not sure why it's doing that.

Reactions: Hakkira

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know why it wouldn't be. I haven't closed any of them.

As for the Sara issues, I haven't changed any of the sex scene stuff, so not sure why it's doing that.
I guess it's just the game acting up or a coding error, I dunno. Not a huge problem tho, just hopefully these errors don't occur in the newest versions. Keep up the good work!

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
to Firebane
Hello, can you uploaded modded version and patch/fix any server? I download from Mega, but i dont open rar. Every time write me an error when unpacking.. :) Thx mate

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Try updating your winrar. Or other extraction protocol. This is a standard issue, and even if I uploaded elsewhere, you'd still get it.

Reactions: Hakkira

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
to Firebane..
thx for help, I downloaded a new version WinRar and it's gone.
One more question how do I activate all cheats (use phone/PC/portal) ? When I am in mi room there is a portal, I activate my experience(steal, aim..) but how to increase girl relationships/girl love? Thx.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
to Firebane..
thx for help, I downloaded a new version WinRar and it's gone.
One more question how do I activate all cheats (use phone/PC/portal) ? When I am in mi room there is a portal, I activate my experience(steal, aim..) but how to increase girl relationships/girl love? Thx.
To access cheats hold "W" (same place where you call girl for date in normal version just more) and you will get menu beside that got also extra room hole in ground in your room. To change relationships you have to change variables in saves its all listed in Walkthrough at the bottom, just watch what you are doing there you can mess things up

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Sorry. Haven't gotten around to building the relationship cheat room yet. It's a planned update, as well as trying to do a gallery room, but there's a lot of stuff to go through and make sure I get right to implement either one.

Sep 16, 2017
B
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them. This is a complete version of the game with added cheat features and functions that were requested.

HEY
I have created a google doc of all of the text in the game for anyone who wants to help with this project. It's extremely long, and the Map and event codes need to be retained, so I will be able to plug in better spelling and grammar at a later date. If anyone does edit a part of it, put an * next to both the map name, and the EV code it is under to make it easy for me to know what actually needs to be changed in game.
P.S. Before you begin, I feel it only fair to warn you that the doc is 1144 pages long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full game with mod - Inludes bugfix log

You do not need to patch the game if you download from one of these. Only if you have the BoN version from the main thread. These are already fully unpacked.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There are now 2 patches attached. The bugfix patch contains only the bugfixes listed, with nothing from the changelog. The Cheat patch contains all of the things listed in the bugfix, as well as the things listed in the changelog.
(If you have an earlier version of the mod, just install the patch using step three.)

All versions currently have a small screw-up on my part in the cheat room with the new desk feature. Download the Map175 file in attachments and extract it into your www/data folder, overwriting the file that is already there.

Unless you are patching, I recommend creating new folders for each new version. Save folders can be copied over without any foreseeable issues.

If you have any bugs in this version, please report them and I will take care of them as soon as I can.
r/Firebane : bro,the file is too big for browser too handle so can u lke torrent it or something.....

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Which file? And there shouldn't be any issue with the size, it's well under the MEGA free account user quota.

Feraksu

Sep 1, 2017
Would love the option to boost the rate you gain like with girls. 1 point at a time means a lot of pointless grinding

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Save games from previous builds do not seem to work in this build, at least on my computer.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
hi Firebane my download you mega link but (Desk: Increases the number of days worked at a job) cheats not working.

MontyPython

Jun 6, 2017
uncaught typeerror : Cannot read property 'width' of null it keeps appearing at the begining of the second scene with annie , how can i fix it ?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
hi Firebane my download you mega link but (Desk: Increases the number of days worked at a job) cheats not working.
Did you download and apply the map file in the opening post like it says to?

uncaught typeerror : Cannot read property 'width' of null it keeps appearing at the begining of the second scene with annie , how can i fix it ?
This is a known issue usually from trying to cycle scenes too rapidly. Not really sure what causes it or how to fix it.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok I am confused why is my phone now only showing the time and ask for a date I dled the game then applied the patch and the bugfix

What happend to the stats check and the time skip?

thekingkuma

Jul 9, 2017
Hi Firebane could you put a torrent link for the modded game please, can't download it cause of the Mega's size limit

SpackerJr

Jul 11, 2017
I'm stuck on step 11 of Sarah on the walkthrough when I go to talk to Shasha at the her store it says I need to do my stealth yet my stealth is maxed? Help? Had no issues with any other stealth mission.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes