Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm stuck on step 11 of Sarah on the walkthrough when I go to talk to Shasha at the her store it says I need to do my stealth yet my stealth is maxed? Help? Had no issues with any other stealth mission.
For stealth mission you have to do at least 1 actual stealth mission before you can boost it up manually or lets say cheat it. Walkthrough -->Appendix B: Stealth Training--> page 42, have to do at least 1st mission then you can cheat whether via room or editor otherwise mission wont work no matter how much you boost yourself.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hi Firebane could you put a torrent link for the modded game please, can't download it cause of the Mega's size limit
MEGA's limit on free users is 5gb. The game file is 1.55gb. If you can't download it, it's because you've already downloaded quite a bit of other stuff too recently. And I don't have the option to maintain a torrent host myself for the game.

SpackerJr

Jul 11, 2017
For stealth mission you have to do at least 1 actual stealth mission before you can boost it up manually or lets say cheat it. Walkthrough -->Appendix B: Stealth Training--> page 42, have to do at least 1st mission then you can cheat whether via room or editor otherwise mission wont work no matter how much you boost yourself.
Ah fuck ok thanks mate I must've did it accidentally cause I never got the stealth mission in the first place so I figured fuck it and boosted my stats despite not ever doing the mission in and of itself so I gotta start completely over eh. Thanks for your help.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ah fuck ok thanks mate I must've did it accidentally cause I never got the stealth mission in the first place so I figured fuck it and boosted my stats despite not ever doing the mission in and of itself so I gotta start completely over eh. Thanks for your help.
Yeah sure yw, it doesn't matter how much you got boosted i had same issue just do 1 mission in stealth and you will be able to proceed. You can start when thief steal money, location and everything after that is in Walkthrough where i told in previous post. So hf.

Last edited:

gizlidost

Sep 7, 2017
MEGA's limit on free users is 5gb. The game file is 1.55gb. If you can't download it, it's because you've already downloaded quite a bit of other stuff too recently. And I don't have the option to maintain a torrent host myself for the game.
Hi , hornet garage car was stolen How would I find the car ?

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i have already completed about 60% of the game. can i try this mod now and still continue my game or should i have to start a new game to play with this mod??

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You can use the mod. RPGM really isn't too picky on version for save games. There are occasional incompatibilities, but those are pretty rare.

Reactions: Hakkira

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is there any way i can increase my relation with the girl by this mod??
Nope not yet, for now you have to use save editor and change variables, you got them in walkthrough. Got 2 ways one save editor online and via RpgMakerSaveEdit i suggest this one you can at least see what you are doing online version got only variables.

simplechris

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone else got an error after you deliver the fourth Tinymon card. When I'm in the room with Sarah and Shasha I start to have them rub against my dick and then an error comes on the screen saying "couldn't read 'width'". Something along those lines. Any help with fixing it so I can progress?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
This is a continuous issue that even plagues the official release. It appears to be a resource issue. The only theoretical work around we have found is to hold the up arrow during these scenes and to not try to cycle scenes too rapidly. Though even this is unknown if it actually works or if the error is simply failing to trigger.

Reactions: Hakkira

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
@Firebane

Can you create a Google Doc file with the new dialog from the 1.0 update? I'm editing the dialog by character, and I've finished Jet and Nadine in the main file. Now, I want to edit their new dialog just stay consistent.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you dont need to actually do a mission. you just have to visit mom, get robbed and then just talk to the girl in e town. no need to do an actual mission just talking to her sets all the triggers needed.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i keep getting a bug with the carol character.. when we start the assignment i read the book and studied everyday with her. first off when she runs off to the bathroom, she reappears and is ready to talk menu. i don't get the old series off events and she will not date me because it keeps saying we never studied and her story line ends.

Goobigoober

Jun 29, 2017
i keep getting a bug with the carol character.. when we start the assignment i read the book and studied everyday with her. first off when she runs off to the bathroom, she reappears and is ready to talk menu. i don't get the old series off events and she will not date me because it keeps saying we never studied and her story line ends.
Yeah, even though she reappears next to you, the event will still actually continue if you head to the bathroom. Then you get all the scenes and can head back later to study as normal.

Reactions: Q Who

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
@Firebane

Can you create a Google Doc file with the new dialog from the 1.0 update? I'm editing the dialog by character, and I've finished Jet and Nadine in the main file. Now, I want to edit their new dialog just stay consistent.
How you got into the Doc these past few weeks, I have no idea... It's just kicked me out or stopped me for the most part. >_<

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes