• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

203woa21

Apr 4, 2022
Hey veloria, this game was really nice and I wanted to know if you had a discord server I can join

Passingby

Feb 6, 2017
Can the animation times be cut by like 80 pct, its the same image flashing at you for a very long time...

Lirrxo

Jul 19, 2020
How can I play in android?? There is no Apk file in that zip, only walkthrough and files with media.

Mar 17, 2021
Veloria Played through the game and enjoyed it; I especially like the new models for the foot massage parlor. It is unclear as to which building is the restaurant in the new version (0.6), and how much content is really available for it. Also, I noticed that when I died in the SSP, it brought me back to life (since it's in development), and added a ton of coinage. Was that supposed to happen?

Overall, I'm looking forward to new content!

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Can someone please tell where the restaurant is located? I'm unable to find it and can't proceed.

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
game seems very good in first look. it has some bugs (bought water and can not use it to up me energy; in the building where we have lessins in night if you enter any other room all nps disapears). Also it is need to much energy to do any activities

goongagamer

Apr 4, 2021
this game was a genuine humiliation experience that forced me to realize how little it takes to make me happy

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes