4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 19, 2021

View attachment 2934492

Overview:
From living in a shed, getting fired from his work and having nothing to lose, you find your self with a free wish.
But everything comes with a price and you got nothing to pay with..​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-01
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: Veloria
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Max: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Andriod: - WORKUPLOAD

Screenshot 2024-01-01 032733.png Screenshot 2024-01-01 032146.png Screenshot 2024-01-01 032518.png Screenshot 2024-01-01 033133.png Screenshot 2024-01-01 035039.png Screenshot 2024-01-01 034910.png Screenshot 2024-01-01 035433.png Screenshot 2024-01-01 035856.png
A clone for femdom university

Reactions: lLennardl

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Femtopia-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
IDK, I feel like I am missing something.
I just finished My 2nd week.(day 12 or 13)
I stole the shop owner's panties for Mark.
I am gradually increasing my 'reputation' (under 60)
I met the woman, at the restaurant, on Monday, who told me to retrieve the 'device' (game said WIP).
I cannot get the water to work (I bought, but cannot use/drink them)
I always seem to be low energy (60) when giving the pedicure owner a decent massage.

Is this what all there IS for Now, or am I missing something?
when I DL'ed the game it 'came with' a Walk-thru, but I am guessing that THAT was a joke.
(text doc of some printed pic)

stibbons

Nov 12, 2021
I met the woman, at the restaurant, on Monday, who told me to retrieve the 'device' (game said WIP).
I always seem to be low energy (60) when giving the pedicure owner a decent massage.

when I DL'ed the game it 'came with' a Walk-thru, but I am guessing that THAT was a joke.
Water seems bugged, it is missing "effects" part in data/Items.json. I think it should be:

Code:
"effects":[{"code":44,"dataId":31,"value1":1,"value2":0}]
This way water works as expected (+15 energy). If you have working water, problems with energy should disappear. Other things are work in progress, I reached same points as you, it's the end of current version, I think.

s4000

Nov 30, 2020

A shop owner? Where is shop? Where is it? Where is shop owner? Where is she?

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
for the cheaters: Item#8 is the hamburguer that restores 20 hungry and 20 energy

Reactions: araihs

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
got alot of potential you have the option to add alot of things and i see pee stuff is in the works aswell love it cant wait to see where it gose what will become of the world where we can work and so on looks like fun :D

Vestorx

Nov 27, 2022
Some images look pretty AI generated to me, maybe adding the ai cg tag would help

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Biggest update yet! I've overhauled all the maps and got into AI... I know that some people like AI images and some dont. However, this was the only way to speed up game development. Currently, players can only visit the pedicure and SSP, but there are a lot of scenes for both buildings, along with encounters on the map and a quest from an NPC.
I playtested the game, and it took about 40 minutes to complete all the scenes. The game now has content up to day 7, unless players progress slowly.

Since this is a side project and I can't dedicate much time to it, the next update will take a while. If the game receives more support on both F95Zone and Patreon, I'll be able to update it much faster. Unfortunately, it hasn't garnered much support at the moment.

I still have big ideas for the game and I'm no where near finish. Just make sure to point mistakes/bugs/annoying stuff to me.
Happy new year!
Happy that you're making progress!
Played through it now and while I feel like I was unable to find all of the scenes (With a lot of WIPs), I really appreciate the effort that's gone in so far.

Just as a tip, the past-tense of 'hit' is still 'hit' and not 'hitted', as I did notice one use of that, I think when talking with the witch/mage. Also yeah the panties stay on-screen indefinitely right now

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes