4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
I

I'll quote something i said in a similar thread a few days ago:
A new harshville-like?Harshville, new beijing, a way out, misery of the newcomer, death's punishment, et call have nice potential, but these games never end up finished, here's hoping this one will.

I may be in the minority, but i genuinely do not mind the MS paint art as long as it has decent english and doesn't gtet abandoned three motnhs in. Though my main fetish is forced embarrassment and unwanted humiliation/degredation and I went through a censored image kick a while ago, so it may be that part of my brain making me find it hot that i'm seeing ms paint shoes isntead of high quality shoes, but i also struggle to accept low quality writing/grammar and stuff, so just try to write well and keep workign at it and i'll be a dedicated fan. I can also proofread it and send you screenshots of mistaes if you'd like, but i know that can sometimes be frustrating or annoying to recieve
Thanks for the feedback!

I check the grammar and writing a lot but sometimes I miss something. You can share the mistakes you find if you want to.

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
this boots image, man... answer me honestly, Do you think the universe exists where someone have arousal looking at this pic? Dont want to be too harsh but still, that is unacceptable, if you respect the time of people who play your game. shoes are fine. gameplay looks like alpha version
I understand, I actually made a better image for the boots, on next update its going to be included. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Cynic777

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I have no idea how version numbers are actually determined or if they are always just whatever the devs feel like, but 0.0.1? Is this like two stem cells and an idea next to eachother?
Anyway, I'll watch this to see if this goes anywhere, since I like giving inexperienced people a chance.

karasuko

Dec 27, 2020
I have no idea how version numbers are actually determined or if they are always just whatever the devs feel like, but 0.0.1? Is this like two stem cells and an idea next to eachother?
Anyway, I'll watch this to see if this goes anywhere, since I like giving inexperienced people a chance.
iirc 0.0.1 means first alpha version, and yeah, it's pretty much just a concept at this point

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
same, got in the cave the girls at the door won't let me leave and some other girl give me soup that i can't eat. Don't know how to progress
Haven't worked further in the slums, I made it so you can go to town for content for now, you need to walk through the middle.

Reactions: Default123x

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Looking forward to this game, quite interesting! I love high heels and especially Louboutin So Kate Pumps, hope it comes out more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Veloria

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
Haven't worked further in the slums, I made it so you can go to town for content for now, you need to walk through the middle.
when i try to go out from the cave the guard stop me, maybe i played old version.
but the link is dead btw

Last edited:

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
when i try to go out from the cave the guard stop me, maybe i played old version.
but the link is dead btw
Yeah, If its not working, it will on next update. I wanted to drop a quick update of adding a job minigame, but I'll delay it a bit to add more content.

Reactions: s4000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Femtopia-0.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
A good start! No need to say the artwork needs a bit more of attention, but I like the atmosphere. I'll follow your project, as I am a shoe a boot guy too.

By the way, how do i get past Harshy? is she the only girl coming in the inn?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Veloria
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes