RPGM - Femtopia [v0.6] [Veloria]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6269226

Short review: MORE OF THIS

Long review; I for one would highly recommend this game to anyone who is into the tags and I hope that gets the dev a bigger budget to hire artists, because if you're into games like this for the art I would wait a couple more releases before playing. But of course that is to be expected. It's original, funny, for a v0.0.5A there was surprisingly a lot of content.

It's an ungrateful job making games like this, because it's a niche. So that's my motivation for leaving this review. Because I highly enjoyed playing through it and can't wait for a more polished version of this game. The same laugh sound effects for every girl gets annoying so I hope the dev at least gets a few different royalty free sound effects for every different scenario.

This one could potentially become a gem if this is a passion project (what it feels like to me) so I can't wait to see what direction the game will take and if I could have financially bared the burden I would have definitely backed this project. Which is something I don't often say.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

honeryx

Argh the forced pausing is unbearable. It's so long and it's every sentence. There is absolutely zero reason to put those pauses in. This is an unvoiced RPG, even if it was voiced you still let the player advance the text as they want to. Forced pauses should be very rare, short, and saved only for the most important scenes, maybe a couple of times in the entire game. Not every single sentence.

Since it's RPGM and will no doubt be updated, people will have to very likely play through the game each time too. This needs to be fixed.