ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
when you create a character you can make yourself a futa it asks if youre male, female, or female with something extra I believe
Really? That's news to me. Here's my source for reference.

No futas. Not even in future. Sorry

Actually I have no problem with futas, but It's such a problem in terms of resources futas need.
Imagine a checkbox: "Futa = On" turns every character into a futanari.

I would need to change all the cunnilingus/ "vaginal sex" / pee animations somehow.
The amount of work is so much I think it would cause my motivation to go downhill.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Really? That's news to me. Here's my source for reference.
having a chick with a dick isnt much different than using the male model, its not like the MC is doing much in the animations although if you were to rework and make futa enemies then youd have to change a few things although not that much tbh pretty much just the pissing animation and change the strapons to actual dicks, the cunni scenes and vagina sex scenes really could stay the same as the animations themselves are blocky enough that it most likley wouldnt be noticed this game didnt exactly age well
penir.jpg

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
having a chick with a dick isnt much different than using the male model, its not like the MC is doing much in the animations although if you were to rework and make futa enemies then youd have to change a few things although not that much tbh pretty much just the pissing animation and change the strapons to actual dicks
View attachment 3443357
Ah, I always pick male, that's why I wasn't aware of that choice.
Every day's a school day.

Given Salia said her motivation could tank from the workload of indroducing futa enemies, it's not worth the risk.
She's had to endure a lot of stress in her personal life as is. Besides, there's already strapon content, I don't see why that isn't enough for the futa crowd.

Last edited:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I really need to get back into this as it's 1 of my favorite ever femdom games. I got very far and completed most slave routes with a few girls left but got stuck in that game breaking bug where there was 2 of me during that shrunk & used as a dildo scene & it forever looping. I came here for help and found out about the cheat to switch locations and managed to get out of that scene but when i go back there are 2 of her & me and can't carry on with the story.

I think it's because i had nearly all the slave routes going simultaneously and they messed with each other. It's been a while now so i might wipe my progress & start again. It's aa shame cuss i struggled with the battles but worked hard & ended up very strong so the thought of having to do all that again is quite daunting lol. It's the main reason i haven't gone back in fact.

Ii think this time i'll complete everything in the school & town areas first before moving to the monster girls. That way things shouldn't clash.

Reactions: teddke

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I really need to get back into this as it's 1 of my favorite ever femdom games. I got very far and completed most slave routes with a few girls left but got stuck in that game breaking bug where there was 2 of me during that shrunk & used as a dildo scene & it forever looping. I came here for help and found out about the cheat to switch locations and managed to get out of that scene but when i go back there are 2 of her & me and can't carry on with the story.

I think it's because i had nearly all the slave routes going simultaneously and they messed with each other. It's been a while now so i might wipe my progress & start again. It's aa shame cuss i struggled with the battles but worked hard & ended up very strong so the thought of having to do all that again is quite daunting lol. It's the main reason i haven't gone back in fact.

Ii think this time i'll complete everything in the school & town areas first before moving to the monster girls. That way things shouldn't clash.
Weird to hear this, I also went all the routes at once on my Saves (from the Blog post), but I only had 1-2 situations in which I had gotten stuck because of a bug, and teleporting out fixed those problems.

If you ever need Saves with the content done, you can take mine from .

Reactions: WattsFU

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Weird to hear this, I also went all the routes at once on my Saves (from the Blog post), but I only had 1-2 situations in which I had gotten stuck because of a bug, and teleporting out fixed those problems.

If you ever need Saves with the content done, you can take mine from [this post].
Yea i have posted screenshots in this thread i believe. I think i know wat actually caused it. Now bear with me i'm terrible with names.

During my playthrough before u naturally meet the science girl who invents the shrinking i interacted with the girl who sacrifices you first. After this u wake up shrunk & end up in her toilet while she shits on u its great! However after this u can start the mini shrink games where the science girl is always standing outside. Did these a lot, collected all those orbs & got stronger by upgrading that doll thing u take who u met with the sacrifice girl.

Anyway after that i did many more things till the game finally introduced me to the science girl who wanted to test her shrinking device even though i had met her & shrunk many times. Anyway i carried on and beat all the science pack levels & beat the science girl in that hard fight till finally she wanted to use me as a dildo which was amazing!!!

Went through the entire scene and afterwards when the screen loads at the end, it fades back up with me in her hand & it starts all over again. Not only that but when i move the camera around while she's using me i see the original size me standing next to her bed!

Used the cheat to get out, met the science girl outside the building to start a mini game hoping that would reset everything when dying but when it transported me to her room it's a normal me & a normally dressed science girl standing there and on her bed is another copy of the science girl in her pajamas still using a shrunken me as a dildo!

So apart from talking to the science girl outside to start mini games i can no longer meet the original science girl cuss she's stuck masturbating with my shrunken self. Which means anything from there involving her is no longer accessible (I believe the Goodies route happens starting with her etc) so i was pretty bumbed & stopped playing.

I had the Goblin queen, bowsette, the fox girl, & Earth chan to complete after the science girl.

Also when a kooper girl uses u as a toilet by the bins & tells u to meet her at the castle if i want to be their toilet i go there but she isn't there. The comments in this thread say when u first enter the castle u have to speak with the kooper girl who is standing more forward but for me there was only 2 kooper girls who say random lines when speaking so that event never happened either. I feel this is because when meeting bowsette for the 1st time the entity in me who gave me back my save ability from Isabella (i had fully completed becoming the skull girls pet) popped out & fought her but this messed things up afterwards as bowsette later went to addressing me as if it was our 1st time. So i feel i need to meet bowsette normally before doing the skull girls pet thing. I dunno.

Another issue i had was getting raped by those 3 Goblin girls. When they finish it asks if u want to escape with 100% effectivness but it says i'm too tied & went back to sleep only for the rape scene to start again & loop forever till u cheat warp out. The cheat solved this issue but not the others.

Sorry, i started remembering all the issues i had and wanted to get them out lmfao.

Thanks for the link but it requires a log in which i don't have but i appreciate it anyway =D

Reactions: teddke and JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Yea i have posted screenshots in this thread i believe. I think i know wat actually caused it. Now bear with me i'm terrible with names.

During my playthrough before u naturally meet the science girl who invents the shrinking i interacted with the girl who sacrifices you first. After this u wake up shrunk & end up in her toilet while she shits on u its great! However after this u can start the mini shrink games where the science girl is always standing outside. Did these a lot, collected all those orbs & got stronger by upgrading that doll thing u take who u met with the sacrifice girl.

Anyway after that i did many more things till the game finally introduced me to the science girl who wanted to test her shrinking device even though i had met her & shrunk many times. Anyway i carried on and beat all the science pack levels & beat the science girl in that hard fight till finally she wanted to use me as a dildo which was amazing!!!

Went through the entire scene and afterwards when the screen loads at the end, it fades back up with me in her hand & it starts all over again. Not only that but when i move the camera around while she's using me i see the original size me standing next to her bed!

Used the cheat to get out, met the science girl outside the building to start a mini game hoping that would reset everything when dying but when it transported me to her room it's a normal me & a normally dressed science girl standing there and on her bed is another copy of the science girl in her pajamas still using a shrunken me as a dildo!

So apart from talking to the science girl outside to start mini games i can no longer meet the original science girl cuss she's stuck masturbating with my shrunken self. Which means anything from there involving her is no longer accessible (I believe the Goodies route happens starting with her etc) so i was pretty bumbed & stopped playing.

I had the Goblin queen, bowsette, the fox girl, & Earth chan to complete after the science girl.

Also when a kooper girl uses u as a toilet by the bins & tells u to meet her at the castle if i want to be their toilet i go there but she isn't there. The comments in this thread say when u first enter the castle u have to speak with the kooper girl who is standing more forward but for me there was only 2 kooper girls who say random lines when speaking so that event never happened either. I feel this is because when meeting bowsette for the 1st time the entity in me who gave me back my save ability from Isabella (i had fully completed becoming the skull girls pet) popped out & fought her but this messed things up afterwards as bowsette later went to addressing me as if it was our 1st time. So i feel i need to meet bowsette normally before doing the skull girls pet thing. I dunno.

Another issue i had was getting raped by those 3 Goblin girls. When they finish it asks if u want to escape with 100% effectivness but it says i'm too tied & went back to sleep only for the rape scene to start again & loop forever till u cheat warp out. The cheat solved this issue but not the others.

Sorry, i started remembering all the issues i had and wanted to get them out lmfao.

Thanks for the link but it requires a log in which i don't have but i appreciate it anyway =D
It probably was the problem with going through the route of the Sacrifice girl (to use your terminology, although I also forgot her name :D) first, before Science girl aka. Elsie. Next time, try to get them in the other order.

Weird niche bug regardless, sucks that it messed with your past playthrough, here's wishing good luck for your next one :) (and probably consider backing up your Saves from time to time, to have fallback saves in cases like this).

• Red Heart

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
hmmm a strap on is pretty much the same as futa to me...either way its simply using a "dick"...so can you avoid all of the dildos?

MAhno_(A)

Aug 1, 2020
this game have graphics like first 3d mario, but my old-shit pc with i3, 4gb ram and nvideo630 barely making it
open world is working normal, but loadings is very long, also 2d events like licking boots somehow on low fps

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
hmmm a strap on is pretty much the same as futa to me...either way its simply using a "dick"...so can you avoid all of the dildos?
Yea, there are only like 4 scenes total with dildos in the game, 1 in a quickmatch with the 3 gym girls at the same time (Cherry, Ronda and Mila I think), 1 with Bowsette during her route, maybe 1-2 others that I forgot in other routes.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017

I ended up disabling that log in on the blog, no more gates :D
If F95, ULMF, Eka's Portal, GiantessCity forums can survive and thrive without Gating, pretty sure my blog can too

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I ended up disabling that log in on the blog, no more gates :D
If F95, ULMF, Eka's Portal, GiantessCity forums can survive and thrive without Gating, pretty sure my blog can too
Wow thanks for that! =O

Edit: OMG JakeMSG I cannot believe how detailed this guide is! This must have taken such a long time to put together my God!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Wow thanks for that! =O

Edit: OMG JakeMSG I cannot believe how detailed this guide is! This must have taken such a long time to put together my God!
This is the type of info I try to make for certain games (especially RPG ones). I haven't posted in a while (tried to balance IRL job with help on games and maybe thinking of making my own game), but I'll very likely re-appear soon with actual new stuff (God willing, of course).

teddke

Aug 10, 2022
Especially now with AI and the technology I prefer to wait a few years anyway.
I think adding AI powered NPCs would be awesome, with the AI-Voice and all.
Also I want to do the animations myself with motion-capturing instead "by hand" only, saving a lot of time.
We are will waiting Femdom University 2 DLC

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lapzroon64

Apr 10, 2024
So I've been really struggling playing this game on mobile using windows emulator it run like 20fps which is good at least playable but i can't move or zoom the camera which is super bad i can only turn the camera using rotate with movement settings but I can't move the camera up or down or zoom into first person which is very bad for extreme fetishes is there a proplem for camera or is it because I'm using emulator or what

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes