JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
How to get this skullgirl enslavement?
No way. The game says slavery is permanent. There will be no revolution and no Spartacus rebellion.
You actually canb "escape" the Enslavement, as in, being able to get out of their building and be able to play the rest of the game content (returning will still enable you to get the Enslavement scenes).

For the Skullgirl Enslavement, you have to progress through it until the girls "trust" you to be able to go out on your own (after you get the Isabel Scene first time, from what I remember).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CmoiZero

Aug 5, 2023
Hello everyone here ! I have some questions. I try to actually have all the quickmatchs characters, but there is actually one that I cant find at all. I've searched everywhere, and I dont know where his medal is.
You can see it on the first image, it's the one in red.
If someone can help me, and tell me where can I get it, thank you :)

Image1.png

Also, I wanna know if on the last page (4th one), did I get all of them, or did I miss some ?

Image2.png

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Hello everyone here ! I have some questions. I try to actually have all the quickmatchs characters, but there is actually one that I cant find at all. I've searched everywhere, and I dont know where his medal is.
You can see it on the first image, it's the one in red.
If someone can help me, and tell me where can I get it, thank you :)

View attachment 3313438

Also, I wanna know if on the last page (4th one), did I get all of them, or did I miss some ?

View attachment 3313440
You got everyone on the 2nd page. Positions look funny, but probably because the girl on the left uses the very same moveset as the girl on the bottom-right.

The last girl you're missing is Earth-chan. In the main story, you go on the Fields map, walk along the road leading to the castle until you find a soft splitpoint in the path (a bit after getting up on the hill, but before the bridge towards the castle) that has some stones on which you can go on. Walk along that part until you get to a place where you can speak to Earth-chan, the giant head in the sky around that area.

You'll have to talk to her, then come to the Fields at night and do her required quest, repeat that 1-2 more times (meeting her during day and doing quest during night), then on the final day meet with her, proceed with the Boss Fight and win.

That's how you unlock her boss fight in the Quickmatch.

Reactions: CmoiZero

CmoiZero

Aug 5, 2023
You got everyone on the 2nd page. Positions look funny, but probably because the girl on the left uses the very same moveset as the girl on the bottom-right.

The last girl you're missing is Earth-chan. In the main story, you go on the Fields map, walk along the road leading to the castle until you find a soft splitpoint in the path (a bit after getting up on the hill, but before the bridge towards the castle) that has some stones on which you can go on. Walk along that part until you get to a place where you can speak to Earth-chan, the giant head in the sky around that area.

You'll have to talk to her, then come to the Fields at night and do her required quest, repeat that 1-2 more times (meeting her during day and doing quest during night), then on the final day meet with her, proceed with the Boss Fight and win.

That's how you unlock her boss fight in the Quickmatch.
Thank you so much omg :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

CmoiZero

Aug 5, 2023
Okay well I come back here to talk about the fight with Earth-chan :

So I understand that the first part, we have to punch the spikes that are into her hands, but when she gets at our size, I dont understand what to do, Im hitting her and nothing happens ):

Oh and also, everytime I lost the fight, my game crashes.. not fun to walk back to her everytime..

• Sad

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Okay well I come back here to talk about the fight with Earth-chan :

So I understand that the first part, we have to punch the spikes that are into her hands, but when she gets at our size, I dont understand what to do, Im hitting her and nothing happens ):

Oh and also, everytime I lost the fight, my game crashes.. not fun to walk back to her everytime..
From what I remember from that fight when she causes earthquakes in the second phase sometimes there will be spikes hiding somewhere that we must punch.
EDIT:
I messed up, he's right on this. You'll have to find spikes hidden among the rocks and punch them. Since the rocks get periodically re-summoned, it might take a while (and a few re-summons) to beat enough spikes to trigger the endphase.

In her end-phase, she'll catch you upon a rock summon, although that's intended (you can't win that catch), story will progress from there.

Last edited:

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
whats the difference between the regular "Download" version and the 1.35 version? which should i download as a first time player?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
whats the difference between the regular "Download" version and the 1.35 version? which should i download as a first time player?
That version is a pretty old-er version of the game, back when it was last named "Femdom School and Monster Girls".
afaik, the new version has all the Scenes and content of the older version, shouldn't really be any cut content really

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
That version is a pretty old-er version of the game, back when it was last named "Femdom School and Monster Girls".
afaik, the new version has all the Scenes and content of the older version, shouldn't really be any cut content really
Thanks friend! I'll play the newer version then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Is there any hope for any update? I haven't played it since 2.4nr6 it was a good one.
It is certain that there will be an update. But it is also certain that it'll come in a couple of years or so, since the developer wants to finish the prequel (Fem U Zero) first.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Who carers about Fem U Zero? I don't. Is it a trend nowadays to abandon games or to take a rest or something? In my days it was not so. We were so tortured at work at home that our work become a relaxing hobby. Nowadays its just weird with this generation. Everyone is so sensitive.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Who carers about Fem U Zero? I don't. Is it a trend nowadays to abandon games or to take a rest or something? In my days it was not so. We were so tortured at work at home that our work become a relaxing hobby. Nowadays its just weird with this generation. Everyone is so sensitive.
Sadly this is very true. I think a lot of devs saw how easy it was for Koda to get away with this and now other devs are cashing in on the delay train.

Reactions: XMHK
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes