HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
So I've been really struggling playing this game on mobile using windows emulator it run like 20fps which is good at least playable but i can't move or zoom the camera which is super bad i can only turn the camera using rotate with movement settings but I can't move the camera up or down or zoom into first person which is very bad for extreme fetishes is there a proplem for camera or is it because I'm using emulator or what
If your phone supports USB OTG, you could connect a mouse to operate the camera. Though I never used a Windows emulator on such a phone, I've got yet to look into it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lapzroon64

Lapzroon64

Apr 10, 2024
If your phone supports USB OTG, you could connect a mouse to operate the camera. Though I never used a Windows emulator on such a phone, I've got yet to look into it.
So u zoom using mouse wheels right?
Well if u need any help i can diffently help u with emulators because all out in youtube half r indians so yep and I'll try using otg

Lapzroon64

Apr 10, 2024
Not currently, but it's not totally cancelled.
I just don't have the coins to invest in a High Quality 3d project.

Especially now with AI and the technology I prefer to wait a few years anyway.
I think adding AI powered NPCs would be awesome, with the AI-Voice and all.
Also I want to do the animations myself with motion-capturing instead "by hand" only, saving a lot of time.
Ok first of all thank you woman for devolping this masterpiece second any plans for changing camera controls please please like i use an emulator to emulate windows and apparently it can't move the camera using left click and looking around or i can't zoom using mouse wheels it only can move the camera for games that doesn't need left click so. Idk what do u think

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
So u zoom using mouse wheels right?
Yeah, like you would in a real PC.

Oh btw any chance to add salia coel into ur game:ROFLMAO:
I think you're not the first one who thought about it lmao. But IIRC Unity modding isn't possible unless the developer makes the necessary programming for the game to be able to look for external, editable files (like you could mod any GTA game, for example). So, adding it as a open world NPC it's up to Salia.

Lapzroon64

Apr 10, 2024
Yeah, like you would in a real PC.

I think you're not the first one who thought about it lmao. But IIRC Unity modding isn't possible unless the developer makes the necessary programming for the game to be able to look for external, editable files (like you could mod any GTA game, for example). So, adding it as a open world NPC it's up to Salia.
Well unfortunately the winlator has a bug and it won't be fix for a long moments because there's a lack of games that use camera controls like here I'll try downloading another emulator which his controls r bad

Lol ik it's up to her but it would be funny for her to asd hersef and maybe she can put her fetishes:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Well unfortunately the winlator has a bug and it won't be fix for a long moments because there's a lack of games that use camera controls like here I'll try downloading another emulator which his controls r bad
Long time ago I tried with Exagear to run other games, was kind of successful but my phone wasn't exactly top notch (meaning, I had a couple of problems with FPS and latency). If I'm not mistaken, a new emulator will release by the second half of 2024, by the name of Cassia; I'll keep an eye on it instead of trying Exagear again. IIRC Cassia is supposed to be more user-friendly.

Frozzz0602

Mar 26, 2022
After unzipping it, I couldn't run this game. I need unityplayer.dll and some other environment dll. Anything I co do to fix it?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
After unzipping it, I couldn't run this game. I need unityplayer.dll and some other environment dll. Anything I co do to fix it?
I had this problem recently with another Unity game, particularly with the unityplayer.dll file. I decided to gave up trying to run it, and some time later I installed Unity to try and learn how to make games (poor choice, now I know less than before), and a few weeks ago when I was cleaning files in my PC I stumbled into that game again, ran it for the lolz, and it worked. So you might as well try the same thing.

TL;DR
I had this problem recently with another Unity game, particularly with the unityplayer.dll file. I decided to gave up trying to run it, and some time later I installed Unity to try and learn how to make games (poor choice, now I know less than before), and a few weeks ago when I was cleaning files in my PC I stumbled into that game again, ran it for the lolz, and it worked. So you might as well try the same thing.

compact_pie74

Jan 4, 2022
When i am trying to download DLC this game told me that i have no one safe data.... But I've reset all of my progress... i was on 45 day((((

But problem's still here, how i can fix that?

1714432732054.png

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes